Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
@SpaceRobotWifi heya! so so sorry again about the wait [s]i feel so bad hhhh[/s] i have gotten your custom pretty much done, just gotta make some minor lineart adjustments, and i wanna know if you want anything changed. i can change the hair style, patterns, skin color, ect if you need me to! [img]https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/13352317_NRowxZ9Ze.png[/img]
@SpaceRobotWifi
heya! so so sorry again about the wait i feel so bad hhhh
i have gotten your custom pretty much done, just gotta make some minor lineart adjustments, and i wanna know if you want anything changed. i can change the hair style, patterns, skin color, ect if you need me to!
13352317_NRowxZ9Ze.png
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@SpaceRobotWifi @AnacondaMiracle @CTWKTheDorko @Interverse I've been working on quite a few changes to the entire Jakian creation, breeding, and trait/mutation system though the forum remains unchanged so far. A few traits and mutations are being added, removed, replaced, ect. The following features are being actively worked on/updated and input is much appreciated :D [LIST] [*]Iridescence replaced with Glow [*]Bobbed tail added [*]Primal saber added [*]Maned split into categories; Neat and Heavy [*]Multicolor hair now available [*]Skin color customizable [*]Personality categories/traits [*]Breeding/Mixbreeding [*]New bases [*]Piebald and Skewbald traits may be replaced with color points [*]Fennec ears may be retired [*]Lop ears may be retired [*]Melanistic mutation may be retired [*]Horned mutation may be removed [*]Albino mutation may be retired [*]Blue Albino will be removed from mutation list [*]Werewolf mutation may be replaced with Feral mutation [*]Wings may be added???? [*]Limited time Hellbeast mutations may be added??? [*]Possible RP forum with magical alignments and roles??? [/LIST] Haha this is getting to be a lot of fun now that I'm out of my art block, I'm getting piles of ideas ;D who knows what I'll dig up next! [s]There is a new female up for adoption and if she doesn't sell by the end of the month, she'll probably be stored away for use in a future forum project.[/s] Sold~ "Now what about Primal Saber??? Neat and Heavy Maned??? What is this gibberish?" you may or may not be asking. This girl right here has Primal Saber and Heavy Maned. She is not for sale at the moment but she is proudly boasting most of the newest features <3 [img]https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/13353469_KuId5wKtj.png[/img] Primal Saber will most likely be an uncommon or rare mutation separate from Saber mainly due to the fact that Saber is (in Jakian culture) an ugly deformity while Primal Saber is a rare beauty. This is mainly because it's rare for the Sabers to grow evenly. Heavy Maned and Neat Maned will remain the same rarity as the current Maned mutation. Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, that whole deal and thanks for at least skimming through my wall of text [emoji=coatl star]
@SpaceRobotWifi @AnacondaMiracle @CTWKTheDorko @Interverse
I've been working on quite a few changes to the entire Jakian creation, breeding, and trait/mutation system though the forum remains unchanged so far. A few traits and mutations are being added, removed, replaced, ect. The following features are being actively worked on/updated and input is much appreciated :D
  • Iridescence replaced with Glow
  • Bobbed tail added
  • Primal saber added
  • Maned split into categories; Neat and Heavy
  • Multicolor hair now available
  • Skin color customizable
  • Personality categories/traits
  • Breeding/Mixbreeding
  • New bases
  • Piebald and Skewbald traits may be replaced with color points
  • Fennec ears may be retired
  • Lop ears may be retired
  • Melanistic mutation may be retired
  • Horned mutation may be removed
  • Albino mutation may be retired
  • Blue Albino will be removed from mutation list
  • Werewolf mutation may be replaced with Feral mutation
  • Wings may be added????
  • Limited time Hellbeast mutations may be added???
  • Possible RP forum with magical alignments and roles???
Haha this is getting to be a lot of fun now that I'm out of my art block, I'm getting piles of ideas ;D who knows what I'll dig up next!

There is a new female up for adoption and if she doesn't sell by the end of the month, she'll probably be stored away for use in a future forum project.
Sold~

"Now what about Primal Saber??? Neat and Heavy Maned??? What is this gibberish?" you may or may not be asking.
This girl right here has Primal Saber and Heavy Maned. She is not for sale at the moment but she is proudly boasting most of the newest features <3
13353469_KuId5wKtj.png
Primal Saber will most likely be an uncommon or rare mutation separate from Saber mainly due to the fact that Saber is (in Jakian culture) an ugly deformity while Primal Saber is a rare beauty. This is mainly because it's rare for the Sabers to grow evenly.
Heavy Maned and Neat Maned will remain the same rarity as the current Maned mutation.

Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, that whole deal and thanks for at least skimming through my wall of text
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

The green and black jakian still up for adoption? If so I am willing to pay the 300g

Also your species is really pretty/interesting what are the lore behind them?
@BlazingPhoenix01

The green and black jakian still up for adoption? If so I am willing to pay the 300g

Also your species is really pretty/interesting what are the lore behind them?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@Skittyhime
She is still available :D go ahead and send payment via CR! Do you have a Toyhouse I can transfer her to?

Thanks that means a lot! The lore is not entirely written down but basically, they live on a tropical planet and live in small villages or cities. Many left the planet during the rule of a violent leader and ended up hunted near to extinction. The remaining Jakians on the homeworld don't get along very well because of violent leaders splitting them into strict working classes having to do with fur color and magic type.

It's pretty complicated but that's the basics :3
@Skittyhime
She is still available :D go ahead and send payment via CR! Do you have a Toyhouse I can transfer her to?

Thanks that means a lot! The lore is not entirely written down but basically, they live on a tropical planet and live in small villages or cities. Many left the planet during the rule of a violent leader and ended up hunted near to extinction. The remaining Jakians on the homeworld don't get along very well because of violent leaders splitting them into strict working classes having to do with fur color and magic type.

It's pretty complicated but that's the basics :3
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

I do have a toyhouse. Would you like me to link it ?

It sounds very interesting! I look forward to hear the rest of the lore, and i am sending the crossroads now
@BlazingPhoenix01

I do have a toyhouse. Would you like me to link it ?

It sounds very interesting! I look forward to hear the rest of the lore, and i am sending the crossroads now
@BlazingPhoenix01

Ah, don't worry about the delay. I know how bad art block can get. As for the custom, I can't think of anything that'd need changing: she looks wonderful!

Super excited to see all the new stuff you're working on. The Glow and Primal Saber in particular are really hitting my aesthetic and I just...hhh. Really love it.

A roleplay thread sounds awesome. And the lore!
@BlazingPhoenix01

Ah, don't worry about the delay. I know how bad art block can get. As for the custom, I can't think of anything that'd need changing: she looks wonderful!

Super excited to see all the new stuff you're working on. The Glow and Primal Saber in particular are really hitting my aesthetic and I just...hhh. Really love it.

A roleplay thread sounds awesome. And the lore!
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Skittyhime
Thanks for purchasing! Please don't remove the character link :>

Would you like to be added to any of the pinglists?

@SpaceRobotWifi
Thanks for your input! If you'd send the other half payment, I can finish up your custom ^^ Do you have a Toyhouse I can transfer to?
@Skittyhime
Thanks for purchasing! Please don't remove the character link :>

Would you like to be added to any of the pinglists?

@SpaceRobotWifi
Thanks for your input! If you'd send the other half payment, I can finish up your custom ^^ Do you have a Toyhouse I can transfer to?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

Sure and thank you! And I won't remove the character link, don't worry :)
@BlazingPhoenix01

Sure and thank you! And I won't remove the character link, don't worry :)
@BlazingPhoenix01

Yep! My TH is BeastyGimmick. Crossroads has been sent.
@BlazingPhoenix01

Yep! My TH is BeastyGimmick. Crossroads has been sent.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
Gonna be recoding the shop over in my old art shop -here- in a bit if anyone wants to peek in every now and again ;3
Gonna be recoding the shop over in my old art shop -here- in a bit if anyone wants to peek in every now and again ;3
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44