Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Blazemokian tysm!!
@Blazemokian tysm!!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] byomp[/center]
byomp
Bump!
Bump!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@SpaceRobotWifi @StrudleNugget @BlueAmmolite
Custom slots now open! Hoping to update some existing Jakians so they can be available for adoption again.
Here's the folder for all the UFT Jakians. If you would like one of the unupdated Jakians in that folder, let me know so I can push their update.
The Aquaris Jakians will not be available for an update or adoption, however, due to the theme no longer fitting the new world lore. They'll be fixed eventually, but not right now.

If anyone's interested in the Yonim in the uft folder, do let me know ^^

BlueAmmolite I recall you wanted to adopt Min?
Custom slots now open! Hoping to update some existing Jakians so they can be available for adoption again.
Here's the folder for all the UFT Jakians. If you would like one of the unupdated Jakians in that folder, let me know so I can push their update.
The Aquaris Jakians will not be available for an update or adoption, however, due to the theme no longer fitting the new world lore. They'll be fixed eventually, but not right now.

If anyone's interested in the Yonim in the uft folder, do let me know ^^

BlueAmmolite I recall you wanted to adopt Min?
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
Got a funky art block going and my school work is backed up so things will be a little bit slow. Getting back into it though ^^

Gotta do Photosaur's couple adopt still (dont forget, me)

Fun little teaser ;3

Ractid!Jakians :D These will be a semi-open subspecies of sorts that will not exactly be Jakians as they are not canon to Eneria. They will, however, be used for Jakian MYO contests and Jakians can have Ractid! forms. This development basically started due to me realizing that I didn't really want to release a Jakian MYO base again as I don't want to have to monitor for illegal Jakians made using the base. That and MYO entries that are not accepted for Jakians can still be kept as Ractid!s if they follow Ractid! rules.

Ractid!s are simple creatures that are not only sexless but also regenerate lost limbs. They can have a much wider variety of colors than Jakians and can have extra limbs. However, for a Ractid! to be compatible with conversion to Jakian form, they must follow Jakian rules as well as Ractid! rules.

Ractid!s created will have to be sent to me for approval but may be submitted whenever MYOs are open!

There will be an official base for them at some point. Traits not included in the base are not generatable and must be made through items or Jakian conversions.

Contests will be held and they will give special redeemable "items" to either upgrade existing Ractid!s, make new ones with special traits, or for a special Jakian "item" or other stated prize (this could mean exclusive event Jakies!).
On another note, I've been meaning to work on Eneria lore but things are going a little slow due to me still trying to sort out their laws and not knowing which pole and area to start. Southern Inlands are giving me the most trouble grrr dang smol brain furries
Got a funky art block going and my school work is backed up so things will be a little bit slow. Getting back into it though ^^

Gotta do Photosaur's couple adopt still (dont forget, me)

Fun little teaser ;3

Ractid!Jakians :D These will be a semi-open subspecies of sorts that will not exactly be Jakians as they are not canon to Eneria. They will, however, be used for Jakian MYO contests and Jakians can have Ractid! forms. This development basically started due to me realizing that I didn't really want to release a Jakian MYO base again as I don't want to have to monitor for illegal Jakians made using the base. That and MYO entries that are not accepted for Jakians can still be kept as Ractid!s if they follow Ractid! rules.

Ractid!s are simple creatures that are not only sexless but also regenerate lost limbs. They can have a much wider variety of colors than Jakians and can have extra limbs. However, for a Ractid! to be compatible with conversion to Jakian form, they must follow Jakian rules as well as Ractid! rules.

Ractid!s created will have to be sent to me for approval but may be submitted whenever MYOs are open!

There will be an official base for them at some point. Traits not included in the base are not generatable and must be made through items or Jakian conversions.

Contests will be held and they will give special redeemable "items" to either upgrade existing Ractid!s, make new ones with special traits, or for a special Jakian "item" or other stated prize (this could mean exclusive event Jakies!).
On another note, I've been meaning to work on Eneria lore but things are going a little slow due to me still trying to sort out their laws and not knowing which pole and area to start. Southern Inlands are giving me the most trouble grrr dang smol brain furries
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
Ooo
Ooo
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Oh that all sounds so neat! I'll be very interested in making some many-limed friends.
Oh that all sounds so neat! I'll be very interested in making some many-limed friends.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44