Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Do not bump this forum. It has been moved here and may be deleted at some point.

-

Customs - Breeding - Adopts - Spreadsheet

Intro
-
Jakians are a species that I hold very dear and have since about 2013 when the first one was made. Since then, they have only become more fleshed out. There are now about 29 approved Jakians not including the ones mentioned in lore.

Introducing the Jakian CoCreators!
Oliver helps with the shop setup, new features, and overall species development. They may occasionally create Jakian adopts. They help out with brainstorming new traits, mutations, and occasionally helps create personalities for adopts.
Insane tosses species questions at me to help me with the overall species lore. They may occasionally help out with forum coding and trait creating.
Quick info
If you ask to be a CoCreator, the answer will likely be no, sorry. I choose people who help me out with the species and aren't in it just to get free stuff. I'll likely PM you if I feel you're a good candidate for the team :>

CoCreators do not answer questions or handle sales.

Thanks to all my CoCreators for helping my species get this far~

Do not bump this forum. It has been moved here and may be deleted at some point.

-

Customs - Breeding - Adopts - Spreadsheet

Intro
-
Jakians are a species that I hold very dear and have since about 2013 when the first one was made. Since then, they have only become more fleshed out. There are now about 29 approved Jakians not including the ones mentioned in lore.

Introducing the Jakian CoCreators!
Oliver helps with the shop setup, new features, and overall species development. They may occasionally create Jakian adopts. They help out with brainstorming new traits, mutations, and occasionally helps create personalities for adopts.
Insane tosses species questions at me to help me with the overall species lore. They may occasionally help out with forum coding and trait creating.
Quick info
If you ask to be a CoCreator, the answer will likely be no, sorry. I choose people who help me out with the species and aren't in it just to get free stuff. I'll likely PM you if I feel you're a good candidate for the team :>

CoCreators do not answer questions or handle sales.

Thanks to all my CoCreators for helping my species get this far~

space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
Custom and Adopting Info
complete
Custom and Adopting Info
complete
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Breeding Center
complete
Breeding Center
complete
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Adoption Center

TH folder here

Pinglists
General -
Quote:
@/SpaceRobotWifi
@/StrudleNugget
@/BlueAmmolite
@
New adoptables -
Quote:
@/LegallyInsane
@
Slots -
Quote:
@
@
Contests/events -
Quote:
@/StrudleNugget
@
Discord -
Quote:
@/StrudleNugget
@

Shop point tracker
Shop points can be accumulated by making suggestions (PM preferred), contests, tipping, or paying in items worth more than your purchase.
2pts=1g
name-number

Oliver-20
Photosaur-20
LegallyInsane-32
SpaceRobotWifi-70
Skittyhime-200
StrudleNugget-20
Inventories

StrudleNugget- Drorse skull
Photosaur- Drorse skull, Mutberry: Primal Saber
Olliekun- Yonim Essence
Adoption Center

TH folder here

Pinglists
General -
Quote:
@/SpaceRobotWifi
@/StrudleNugget
@/BlueAmmolite
@
New adoptables -
Quote:
@/LegallyInsane
@
Slots -
Quote:
@
@
Contests/events -
Quote:
@/StrudleNugget
@
Discord -
Quote:
@/StrudleNugget
@

Shop point tracker
Shop points can be accumulated by making suggestions (PM preferred), contests, tipping, or paying in items worth more than your purchase.
2pts=1g
name-number

Oliver-20
Photosaur-20
LegallyInsane-32
SpaceRobotWifi-70
Skittyhime-200
StrudleNugget-20
Inventories

StrudleNugget- Drorse skull
Photosaur- Drorse skull, Mutberry: Primal Saber
Olliekun- Yonim Essence
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
[center][b][size=5]Ves' Clothing Cart[/size][/b] [center][columns][center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/33178340_RgD5cxAK0twc1XA.png[/img] [color=teal][size=4]Welcome to my humble store. I am Ves Ekana. These are my creations. The display model is not for sale but if you like it, you may order one like it. Pieces are made to order, if you can afford my price.[/size][/color][/center][nextcol][center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/33179702_tmN.png[/img] [b]Featured item: Perfect Fire Galebeast Hood[/b] [u]Item Required[/u] [item=Ruthless Headdress] [u]Tailor fee[/u] [color=green][i]200kt[/i][/color][/center][/columns][/center] -------- [center][b]Stock[/b][/center] [center][columns][color=transparent]spacerspace[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/33179694_dNZ.png[/img] [b]Decent Fire Galebeast Hood[/b] [u]Item Required[/u] [item=ruthless headdress] [u]Tailor fee[/u] [color=red][i]30g/60kt[/i][/color][/center][nextcol][center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/33179702_tmN.png[/img] [b]Perfect Fire Galebeast Hood[/b] [u]Item Required[/u] [item=ruthless headdress] [u]Tailor fee[/u] [color=red][i]300kt[/i][/color][/center][/columns][/center] ------ [code][center][columns][color=transparent]spacerspace[/color][nextcol][center][img]LEFTTHUMBNAIL[/img] [b]LEFTNAME[/b] [u]Item Required[/u] [item=LEFTITEM] [u]Tailor fee[/u] [color=red][i]LEFTPRICE[/i][/color][/center][nextcol][center][img]RIGHTTHUMBNAIL[/img] [b]RIGHTNAME[/b] [u]Item Required[/u] [item=RIGHTITEM] [u]Tailor fee[/u] [color=red][i]RIGHTPRICE[/i][/color][/center][/columns][/center][/code] cursed talonclasp pendant for red pendant
Ves' Clothing Cart
33178340_RgD5cxAK0twc1XA.png
Welcome to my humble store. I am Ves Ekana. These are my creations. The display model is not for sale but if you like it, you may order one like it. Pieces are made to order, if you can afford my price.
33179702_tmN.png
Featured item: Perfect Fire Galebeast Hood
Item Required
Ruthless Headdress
Tailor fee
200kt

Stock
spacerspace
33179694_dNZ.png
Decent Fire Galebeast Hood
Item Required
Ruthless Headdress
Tailor fee
30g/60kt
33179702_tmN.png
Perfect Fire Galebeast Hood
Item Required
Ruthless Headdress
Tailor fee
300kt

Code:
[center][columns][color=transparent]spacerspace[/color][nextcol][center][img]LEFTTHUMBNAIL[/img] [b]LEFTNAME[/b] [u]Item Required[/u] [item=LEFTITEM] [u]Tailor fee[/u] [color=red][i]LEFTPRICE[/i][/color][/center][nextcol][center][img]RIGHTTHUMBNAIL[/img] [b]RIGHTNAME[/b] [u]Item Required[/u] [item=RIGHTITEM] [u]Tailor fee[/u] [color=red][i]RIGHTPRICE[/i][/color][/center][/columns][/center]
cursed talonclasp pendant for red pendant
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Everything below this point is old.
If you'd like to post, I recommend hitting "end" or scrolling on page 3, it's much shorter. It's a long way down on this page, I assure you.
Everything below this point is old.
If you'd like to post, I recommend hitting "end" or scrolling on page 3, it's much shorter. It's a long way down on this page, I assure you.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Jakian Q&A:
Question credits: LegallyInsane, UsernameHere, UsernameHere.

Inside the Borders:

Do Jakians celebrate any sort of festival or event? If so, what is it, how does it, roughly, work? Who's most likely to attend? Does the current ruler have to supervise it, or are they not required to even be seen there?

Do Jakians have any sort of royalty or nobility? If so, how does it work?

How does the ruler actually rule? Are they absolute or is there also a sort of council they have to go through?
The leader is often referred to as the Alpha or simply the Leader. This individual is in charge of the laws and can choose whether or not they want the next ruler to keep their laws or not. The Leader can do anything they want with no repercussions. Though they have an adviser, the adviser is usually ignored. Because of the system being flawed, most Leaders are corrupt and hold to the laws that J'nere set.

How do Jakians age? Similar to humans? Slower? Faster?

How long do they usually live for?
Most Jakians live for about 200 years. The oldest Jakian ever recorded was the first Blue Albino leader Kesindu who lived for 325 years.

How do they choose a partner/spouse/mate? Are they permanent? One-time? ... Do they have to do any sort of ritual/dance? (Akin to certain types of birds?)

What sort of jobs are available? Are certain Jakians unable to do certain ones?
  • Overlanders
    • Misc shops
      The Jakians incapable of magic run food and supply shops. Since the currency system is broken, the Jakians running the shops mainly do trades for essentials.
    • Upkeep
      The magic lined streets need constant attention from those skilled in magic. There aren't many Jakians left skilled enough to keep the magic flowing through the Phychoreactant buildings so most are left to rot. Usually green and blue magic Jakians are put into this job.
  • Metal Mine Dwellers
    • Transporters
      Jakians with light blue magic are forced into this extremely dangerous task. They have to use their magic to transport large chunks of metals up out of the mines. This task is what has made light blues so rare.
    • Brutes
      Magicless Werewolf and Saber mutation Jakians are placed as guards in the Metal Mines. Though they are quick and strong, they are often braindead and only follow commands given by Overlords.
    • Overlords
      Overlords are put at every entrance and major intersection in the Metal Mines to ensure that none of the workers escape. Each one has a Brute that they command. Overlords are the scrawny but headstrong individuals that are loyal to the current leader and believe in the system that J'nere put into play. They are often targeted by outskirt raiders.
    • text

How do outcasted Jakians deal with being outcasted, overall? Mostly geared towards the Werewolf and Saber mutations.
Outcasts are often so worn down by the time they are working age that they willingly go to the Metal Mines to spend the rest of their lives there. Others escape the borders to join an outlander clan.

What do Jakians think of LGBTQ+ relationships/Jakians? Fine with it? Hate it? Tolerated but generally frowned upon??
Due to the rapidly decreasing population, Jakian culture cannot allow homosexual relationships. There's nothing the leader can do about it, however, so it happens anyways. Homosexual Jakians are treated rudely and told that they are 'killing the species'. Most abandon inland life to avoid the harsh treatment. The outlands are much more hospitable.

Do males help out mothers and their own children or do they have no part in raising them? Are there exceptions to this?

What happens to orphaned Jakians? Left alone? Taken in?
If there are no females left in the Yonim's household, it's left to its own devices.

Are some Jakian children treated differently due to patterns and/or mutations? Or does that only come up once they're adults?
Most mutations don't show up until the Jakian is mature. Such as Saber, Horned, and Maned. The Albinos and young with wildcat/cluttered markings are pampered and raised with care while the Melanistic and simpler young are put last. Once a Jakian is found to have Saber, they are shunned and/or abandoned.

At what age are Jakians considered to be adults? Or does it vary depending on the individual's maturity?

Do schools exist? Or do Jakian youngsters just learn from those around them as needed?
Yonim are heavily dependent on the females of their household as they do not leave the house often. There is no education system or even a written list of the laws that the public can access so they must be shared by word of mouth.

Are certain jobs considered 'off limits' to any Jakian younger then a specific age?

Do they speak other languages outside of their native tongue? Is it majorly frowned upon if so or nah?
Jakians within the borders learn different languages from each other and the occasional visitor. The leader has no preference as to what language is spoken, as they are often taught several languages growing up.
Those outside the borders learn both their native language and Gostian.

You mentioned that local wildlife is usually left alone, though are certain types of meat that are considered rare and even more hard to get, therefore being a sort of status symbol to actually have and consume it? (As I assume it pops up from time to time regardless?)

How do rulers pick who to partner with, even if temporarily? Do they only do so with the most highly respected of those available?

Has there ever been a female ruler in Jakian history? If so, what was she like?
There have been two female leaders in Jakian history.
The first was a albino named Luscimia. She started a resistance against J'nere's crooked laws shortly after he died, managing to hold the title of leader for a month before being detained and sent to the lowest level of the Metal Mines.
The second was Aquin. She had vivid wildcat patterns and the heavy mane mutation. She had the bodytype of a male and actually passed as male for two years before being found out and killed. During her rule, she managed to pass a law that allowed females to hold overland jobs.

What are some common laws that Jakians can expect to see used/put in place during normal every day life?

Do some males refuse to breed? Is this a common thing that happens?

Why do males kill young Jakians if they find them without a mother around?
No matter what, werewolf Jakians will always be at least slightly wild and have their pride instincts. Like lions, if they find a lone cub that is not theirs, they will likely kill it to stop a lineage other than their own to grow. Within the city, cubslaying is illegal.

Why are males not allowed to help raise their young?
Females are persistently independent by nature and feel that all males, including the father, could be a risk to her and her cubs’ safety.

What are relationships with other, off-world, species like?
AnswerHere

What do cubs and/or adults in the borders do for fun in their free time?
AnswerHere

Outlands:

What do outlanders think of those inside the borders? Do any of them have a secret double life, sneaking between the two?
Outlanders look in at the people within the borders with either pity or hatred. They very rarely regret their decision to leave but some still do go back and forth, trying to bring more to their clans or save friends from the Metal Mines.

Are there more females in the outlands, or off-world, than in the borders? Or is there a more broad population-wide slow extinction of females happening?
There are more females outlands than inlands or off-world.

Do outlanders have different views on LGBTQ+ couples/individuals?
Outlanders are overall accepting and often encourage male couples so that the females aren’t fought over due to imbalances in gender numbers.

How do outlanders determine laws? Or is there more of a community accepted thing going on?
The outlanders don’t like the idea of laws so instead, they depend on common decency; don’t kill each other or take someone else’s stuff.

Do the outlanders have any festivals/events?
They have an event at least once a year where they pray to their respective deity and request their help. It’s not a mandatory thing and not attending isn’t looked down upon.

Are there different jobs in the outlands then inside the borders?
There are many different jobs for outlanders within their clans. There are the hunters, scavengers, guards, scouts, and caretakers. The jobs are pretty straight forward and an individual can switch jobs with another if they want to.

How do households differ between those who live in the outlands and those in the borders?
Households outside the borders are much more inclusive and are generally larger. The males are just as important to the raising of young as the females and they are encouraged to interact with the cubs.

Do some LGBTQ+ couples in the outlands adopt orphaned/abandoned Jakians? Are males less inclined to do this then females or is there a pretty even ratio here?
Some male couples do go to the borderlines to search for abandoned cubs to adopt. Female couples do the same as well.

Do Jakians have any myths/legends outside of any religion? Like, things akin to spooky stories meant to scare children into behaving.
In the outlander clans, there is a story that if you climb or break the limbs of the Solephine tree, the spirit of Solephiles that lives in it will eat your soul. This is thought to be just a spooky story to keep rowdy youngsters from damaging the tree but no one is brave enough to test it.

Are Outlanders any different when it comes to who can have X job when you're X age? Or is it the same as inside the borders?
AnswerHere

What sorts of games exist in the outlands? Are cubs not allowed to participate in certain ones?
AnswerHere

Other and Overall:

Do Jakian assassins and/or bounty hunters exist? Fleeing the law and probably literally everyone else?
There are undercover individuals sent by the leader to break up resistances and rescue missions. Other than that, there is a whole underground network of assassins for hire. They're mostly in southern inlands but some have made their home in Citadel.

So. Trans Jakians. How are they treated? I'd assume it'd be considered near offensive if a female so much as tried to attempt to be a male in any way shape or form, due to declining populations, akin to females refusing to breed.
Southern inland Jakians find this extremely offensive and trans Jakians often know better than to transition while inland; they'll escape to the outlands or go as far as seeking shelter in Citadel.

How do Jakians feel about Poly relationships? Do they exist at all?
Jakians do not acknowledge this concept as foreign and so there are no issues that arise because of poly relationships.

Do Jakians live on any other planet outside of their own? Do some go visit other planets? Or are all but a select few required to stay on their home planet?
Outlanders often catch a ride with visitors to go to other planets. The most common place they end up is Mokia II or SkyComet.

Are there other cities/towns on their planet, with different rulers and such? Or do those things exist, but there's only one overall ruler of them?
The southern inlands are ruled by one alpha. The northern Citadel is ruled by a council and the rest of the outlands are dotted with various villages.

Do some female Jakians refuse to breed? Are they looked down upon because of that, due to an overall low female population? Or is it just... Accepted? Is it the same outside the borders?
Many females refuse to breed and they are treated as bad, if not worse, than homosexual individuals.

What is their day/night/week/month/year cycle like? Similar to Earth's? More months? Just a couple extra days? Shorter weeks? Longer days? Less months in the year?
Eneria has fast days but more days in a year. One Enerian year is two human/earth years. So the Jakian's age system relates to Enerian time, not Earth's. This means that though a Jakian can live up to 200 Enerian years, they can live up to 400 Earth years.
They do not have weeks or months, nor do they keep track of the day or exact time. They work by the sun (EX: the overlanders have their shops open from when the sun comes up to when it's directly above them and open again when the sun is going down)

Do Jakians have any sort of religion? Or is it more of a 'whatever you want to believe, feel free.' type thing?
J'nere is the closest thing to a god that the Jakians in the border know. The outlanders, however, have a few different deities that they follow. One of those deities is Solephine and another is Iblis. The clans do not fight each other because of religions though as their deities are companions, they just have different ways of going about things.
The original deity of Eneria was Solephine.

Does Eneria have different seasons outside of the tropical climate by day and tundra by night?
AnswerHere

What do Jakians use for light after the sun goes down, inside and outside the borders?
AnswerHere

Are there different things used to store goods/belongings inside and outside the borders? If so, what's the difference?
AnswerHere

What are common things found in Jakian homes? (Ex: Kitchen, beds, playroom for cubs, etc. etc.) Does this differ between homes with males and homes without them? How big are they on average?
AnswerHere

What are generally commonly found heat sources during the night inside homes? Or do all Jakians kinda just dog pile with the cubs somewhere safe in the middle during the tundra nights?
AnswerHere

You mentioned Deities before, are there any others outside of those two mentioned? What, in old and/or current culture, are the Deities like?
AnswerHere

Do Jakians have/buy/produce music? If so, what's the most common?
The Jakians within the borders have no concept of music. The outlanders, however, have their own instrument similar to a flute.

Art! ANY. ART. Writing/Books, painting, singing, live action plays, you name it! What's it like in Jakian culture? Does it exist in the borders or only outside them? (Music was covered above.)
AnswerHere

How do Jakians feel about water? ... Or more like, how do they feel about swimming and/or possibly fishing?
AnswerHere

Do Jakians own pets at all? If so, what're the most common?
AnswerHere

Do weapons exist? What're they like, inside and outside the borders?
AnswerHere

Do some things exist that are considered uncommon? (Ex: Clothing, wedding style rituals/practices, technology obtained from other, more advanced worlds, etc. etc.)
AnswerHere

Do some Jakians wear certain things as accessories? (Ex: Bones from kills, flowers, jewelry, etc. etc.) Are those with the Horned mutation more likely to do this, if it does happen, due to a more convenient place to show these things off from?
AnswerHere

Are ghosts a thing in Jakian culture? What about self proclaimed psychics/'I'll tell you your future!' types?
AnswerHere

Have Jakians advanced to the point of being able to make and wear scents-I.E; Perfume? If so, what're common scents? If not, then does something like this exist with indivduals wearing flowers/fruits to get a similar result?
AnswerHere

Do Jakians have/own/maintain gardens at all?
AnswerHere

What are common keepsakes? Do Jakians even have things they pass down to their children?
AnswerHere

Are Jakians able to produce fabric? If so, what are common patterns for things like blankets? If not, do they buy it from off-worlders?
AnswerHere

Are there any sorts of food staples? I.E: Common food items(Rice, beans, that kind of thing.) that most families always have on hand?
AnswerHere

What do Jakians do to show affection? (Ex: Hand holding, tail twining, nuzzles, etc. etc.)
AnswerHere

What, specifically, do males/females do to attract potential partners, male or female? Outside of coat patterns and mutations, anyway.
AnswerHere

Heath/Hygiene and Mutation Related:

How is heterochromia treated outside of the Blue Albino mutation? Exotic and therefore kinda sought after? Or is it more of a taboo thing? Is it treated the same inside the borders of the main city as it is outside them?
Heterochromia is a very charming trait.

What happens to Jakian children who have impaired vision and/or motor skills?
Young Jakians that cannot function are left by the border to be taken by the outlanders.

Do some Jakians have longer and/or sharper canines than others, OUTSIDE of the Saber mutation?
The canines and piercing tooth of most Jakians are uniform between southern Jakians. Northern Jakians do not have a piercing tooth and their canines are longer and a bit more curved forward.

What determines if a Jakian has magic? Is it a genetic thing that's just ended up dying out? Is it tied to those with Glowing markings?

What causes certain markings on some Jakian to glow? Does it help them in any way or does it hinder them?

How often do twins(or more than that) occur, if at all?
Jakians can have up to 6 yonim.

Do mutations or patterns or anything of the sort determine status/class? Are certain ones more sought after then others when looking for a partner/spouse/mate?
Jakians with more markings are more attractive than ones without. The favorite ones are wildcat and cluttered markings. The exception to this is a pure white Jakian with simple runes.

What's causing the decline in the female population vs the males'? Could it be prevented with a move to a new planet or technology that allowed more females to be born, if they got that advanced?
For every three males, there is one female. That is how it is and always has been. It is unlikely that Jakians would ever be able to make technology on their own that could fix their population problem. Moving planets would only hurt the species more.

Are there other, smaller, subsets of Jakians who might not have specific mutations, but more a product of allergies?
If you mean strange allergies that stop them from functioning, then yes. Some are in fact allergic to sunlight (very rare but mainly occurs in Albinos).

Do Jakians get allergies just like most species? (EX: Allergic to flower pollen.)
AnswerHere

What are Jakians' thoughts on death, inside and outside the borders? Is it a respected thing, with rituals and such or is it just there?
AnswerHere

Do any mutations cause heath issues? Saber is mentioned to impede speech and eating somewhere above, how severe can that be health wise?
Many mutations can cause health problems. Saber is, by far, the most troublesome as the rapidly growing fangs can lock with each other and stop the Jakian from opening their mouth. Saber often pierces the individual's lip(s) as well and it's common for the lip to split and never heal. This is not only painful but also increases the risk of infection.
Maned can also be a hassle and increases the risk of overheating. Jakians with the maned mutation are usually nocturnal to avoid the extreme heat.

How are injuries and illnesses treated? Are there hospitals? Do medics exist? How often do injuries and illnesses result in death, inside and outside the borders?
AnswerHere

Are some Jakians born without fur? Is this a major concern when/if it does happen?
Furless Jakians are extremely rare and when they are born, it's seen as a bad omen.

What're common place products for cleaning virtually anything? (Ex: Homes, cubs, themselves, etc. etc.)
AnswerHere

How do Jakians feel about missing parts of their body? (Ex: A leg, an arm, a couple fingers, etc. etc.)
Most tend to stay away from others that are missing body parts as they are a sign that the individual isn't afraid to pick a fight. While inconvenient, missing limbs are a thing worth being proud of; it means that they lived to fight another day.
Missing ears, however, are a shame thing. When a Jakian gets into a fight, they will often go for the ears in an attempt to strip the other of any rank they may have.

Can... Can Jakians purr like cats, at all?
Purring is a thing that they're capable of and it's usually used to reassure a cub or comrade.

Silly/Hypothetical:

If given the chance or if somehow humans/humanoid species discovered Jakians, could they learn English?
Yes, they are capable of speaking English, though no matter what they do, they will have a heavy accent. This accent is a result of the large piercing tooth that stops them from properly pronouncing several common sounds.

If laser pointers were brought to their planet or they somehow invented them, would they go after them akin to cats?
The cubs would go full cat mode while the adults would be quite puzzled and possibly scared. Lights aren't foreign to Jakians but small red dots of it are strange.
Jakian Q&A:
Question credits: LegallyInsane, UsernameHere, UsernameHere.

Inside the Borders:

Do Jakians celebrate any sort of festival or event? If so, what is it, how does it, roughly, work? Who's most likely to attend? Does the current ruler have to supervise it, or are they not required to even be seen there?

Do Jakians have any sort of royalty or nobility? If so, how does it work?

How does the ruler actually rule? Are they absolute or is there also a sort of council they have to go through?
The leader is often referred to as the Alpha or simply the Leader. This individual is in charge of the laws and can choose whether or not they want the next ruler to keep their laws or not. The Leader can do anything they want with no repercussions. Though they have an adviser, the adviser is usually ignored. Because of the system being flawed, most Leaders are corrupt and hold to the laws that J'nere set.

How do Jakians age? Similar to humans? Slower? Faster?

How long do they usually live for?
Most Jakians live for about 200 years. The oldest Jakian ever recorded was the first Blue Albino leader Kesindu who lived for 325 years.

How do they choose a partner/spouse/mate? Are they permanent? One-time? ... Do they have to do any sort of ritual/dance? (Akin to certain types of birds?)

What sort of jobs are available? Are certain Jakians unable to do certain ones?
  • Overlanders
    • Misc shops
      The Jakians incapable of magic run food and supply shops. Since the currency system is broken, the Jakians running the shops mainly do trades for essentials.
    • Upkeep
      The magic lined streets need constant attention from those skilled in magic. There aren't many Jakians left skilled enough to keep the magic flowing through the Phychoreactant buildings so most are left to rot. Usually green and blue magic Jakians are put into this job.
  • Metal Mine Dwellers
    • Transporters
      Jakians with light blue magic are forced into this extremely dangerous task. They have to use their magic to transport large chunks of metals up out of the mines. This task is what has made light blues so rare.
    • Brutes
      Magicless Werewolf and Saber mutation Jakians are placed as guards in the Metal Mines. Though they are quick and strong, they are often braindead and only follow commands given by Overlords.
    • Overlords
      Overlords are put at every entrance and major intersection in the Metal Mines to ensure that none of the workers escape. Each one has a Brute that they command. Overlords are the scrawny but headstrong individuals that are loyal to the current leader and believe in the system that J'nere put into play. They are often targeted by outskirt raiders.
    • text

How do outcasted Jakians deal with being outcasted, overall? Mostly geared towards the Werewolf and Saber mutations.
Outcasts are often so worn down by the time they are working age that they willingly go to the Metal Mines to spend the rest of their lives there. Others escape the borders to join an outlander clan.

What do Jakians think of LGBTQ+ relationships/Jakians? Fine with it? Hate it? Tolerated but generally frowned upon??
Due to the rapidly decreasing population, Jakian culture cannot allow homosexual relationships. There's nothing the leader can do about it, however, so it happens anyways. Homosexual Jakians are treated rudely and told that they are 'killing the species'. Most abandon inland life to avoid the harsh treatment. The outlands are much more hospitable.

Do males help out mothers and their own children or do they have no part in raising them? Are there exceptions to this?

What happens to orphaned Jakians? Left alone? Taken in?
If there are no females left in the Yonim's household, it's left to its own devices.

Are some Jakian children treated differently due to patterns and/or mutations? Or does that only come up once they're adults?
Most mutations don't show up until the Jakian is mature. Such as Saber, Horned, and Maned. The Albinos and young with wildcat/cluttered markings are pampered and raised with care while the Melanistic and simpler young are put last. Once a Jakian is found to have Saber, they are shunned and/or abandoned.

At what age are Jakians considered to be adults? Or does it vary depending on the individual's maturity?

Do schools exist? Or do Jakian youngsters just learn from those around them as needed?
Yonim are heavily dependent on the females of their household as they do not leave the house often. There is no education system or even a written list of the laws that the public can access so they must be shared by word of mouth.

Are certain jobs considered 'off limits' to any Jakian younger then a specific age?

Do they speak other languages outside of their native tongue? Is it majorly frowned upon if so or nah?
Jakians within the borders learn different languages from each other and the occasional visitor. The leader has no preference as to what language is spoken, as they are often taught several languages growing up.
Those outside the borders learn both their native language and Gostian.

You mentioned that local wildlife is usually left alone, though are certain types of meat that are considered rare and even more hard to get, therefore being a sort of status symbol to actually have and consume it? (As I assume it pops up from time to time regardless?)

How do rulers pick who to partner with, even if temporarily? Do they only do so with the most highly respected of those available?

Has there ever been a female ruler in Jakian history? If so, what was she like?
There have been two female leaders in Jakian history.
The first was a albino named Luscimia. She started a resistance against J'nere's crooked laws shortly after he died, managing to hold the title of leader for a month before being detained and sent to the lowest level of the Metal Mines.
The second was Aquin. She had vivid wildcat patterns and the heavy mane mutation. She had the bodytype of a male and actually passed as male for two years before being found out and killed. During her rule, she managed to pass a law that allowed females to hold overland jobs.

What are some common laws that Jakians can expect to see used/put in place during normal every day life?

Do some males refuse to breed? Is this a common thing that happens?

Why do males kill young Jakians if they find them without a mother around?
No matter what, werewolf Jakians will always be at least slightly wild and have their pride instincts. Like lions, if they find a lone cub that is not theirs, they will likely kill it to stop a lineage other than their own to grow. Within the city, cubslaying is illegal.

Why are males not allowed to help raise their young?
Females are persistently independent by nature and feel that all males, including the father, could be a risk to her and her cubs’ safety.

What are relationships with other, off-world, species like?
AnswerHere

What do cubs and/or adults in the borders do for fun in their free time?
AnswerHere

Outlands:

What do outlanders think of those inside the borders? Do any of them have a secret double life, sneaking between the two?
Outlanders look in at the people within the borders with either pity or hatred. They very rarely regret their decision to leave but some still do go back and forth, trying to bring more to their clans or save friends from the Metal Mines.

Are there more females in the outlands, or off-world, than in the borders? Or is there a more broad population-wide slow extinction of females happening?
There are more females outlands than inlands or off-world.

Do outlanders have different views on LGBTQ+ couples/individuals?
Outlanders are overall accepting and often encourage male couples so that the females aren’t fought over due to imbalances in gender numbers.

How do outlanders determine laws? Or is there more of a community accepted thing going on?
The outlanders don’t like the idea of laws so instead, they depend on common decency; don’t kill each other or take someone else’s stuff.

Do the outlanders have any festivals/events?
They have an event at least once a year where they pray to their respective deity and request their help. It’s not a mandatory thing and not attending isn’t looked down upon.

Are there different jobs in the outlands then inside the borders?
There are many different jobs for outlanders within their clans. There are the hunters, scavengers, guards, scouts, and caretakers. The jobs are pretty straight forward and an individual can switch jobs with another if they want to.

How do households differ between those who live in the outlands and those in the borders?
Households outside the borders are much more inclusive and are generally larger. The males are just as important to the raising of young as the females and they are encouraged to interact with the cubs.

Do some LGBTQ+ couples in the outlands adopt orphaned/abandoned Jakians? Are males less inclined to do this then females or is there a pretty even ratio here?
Some male couples do go to the borderlines to search for abandoned cubs to adopt. Female couples do the same as well.

Do Jakians have any myths/legends outside of any religion? Like, things akin to spooky stories meant to scare children into behaving.
In the outlander clans, there is a story that if you climb or break the limbs of the Solephine tree, the spirit of Solephiles that lives in it will eat your soul. This is thought to be just a spooky story to keep rowdy youngsters from damaging the tree but no one is brave enough to test it.

Are Outlanders any different when it comes to who can have X job when you're X age? Or is it the same as inside the borders?
AnswerHere

What sorts of games exist in the outlands? Are cubs not allowed to participate in certain ones?
AnswerHere

Other and Overall:

Do Jakian assassins and/or bounty hunters exist? Fleeing the law and probably literally everyone else?
There are undercover individuals sent by the leader to break up resistances and rescue missions. Other than that, there is a whole underground network of assassins for hire. They're mostly in southern inlands but some have made their home in Citadel.

So. Trans Jakians. How are they treated? I'd assume it'd be considered near offensive if a female so much as tried to attempt to be a male in any way shape or form, due to declining populations, akin to females refusing to breed.
Southern inland Jakians find this extremely offensive and trans Jakians often know better than to transition while inland; they'll escape to the outlands or go as far as seeking shelter in Citadel.

How do Jakians feel about Poly relationships? Do they exist at all?
Jakians do not acknowledge this concept as foreign and so there are no issues that arise because of poly relationships.

Do Jakians live on any other planet outside of their own? Do some go visit other planets? Or are all but a select few required to stay on their home planet?
Outlanders often catch a ride with visitors to go to other planets. The most common place they end up is Mokia II or SkyComet.

Are there other cities/towns on their planet, with different rulers and such? Or do those things exist, but there's only one overall ruler of them?
The southern inlands are ruled by one alpha. The northern Citadel is ruled by a council and the rest of the outlands are dotted with various villages.

Do some female Jakians refuse to breed? Are they looked down upon because of that, due to an overall low female population? Or is it just... Accepted? Is it the same outside the borders?
Many females refuse to breed and they are treated as bad, if not worse, than homosexual individuals.

What is their day/night/week/month/year cycle like? Similar to Earth's? More months? Just a couple extra days? Shorter weeks? Longer days? Less months in the year?
Eneria has fast days but more days in a year. One Enerian year is two human/earth years. So the Jakian's age system relates to Enerian time, not Earth's. This means that though a Jakian can live up to 200 Enerian years, they can live up to 400 Earth years.
They do not have weeks or months, nor do they keep track of the day or exact time. They work by the sun (EX: the overlanders have their shops open from when the sun comes up to when it's directly above them and open again when the sun is going down)

Do Jakians have any sort of religion? Or is it more of a 'whatever you want to believe, feel free.' type thing?
J'nere is the closest thing to a god that the Jakians in the border know. The outlanders, however, have a few different deities that they follow. One of those deities is Solephine and another is Iblis. The clans do not fight each other because of religions though as their deities are companions, they just have different ways of going about things.
The original deity of Eneria was Solephine.

Does Eneria have different seasons outside of the tropical climate by day and tundra by night?
AnswerHere

What do Jakians use for light after the sun goes down, inside and outside the borders?
AnswerHere

Are there different things used to store goods/belongings inside and outside the borders? If so, what's the difference?
AnswerHere

What are common things found in Jakian homes? (Ex: Kitchen, beds, playroom for cubs, etc. etc.) Does this differ between homes with males and homes without them? How big are they on average?
AnswerHere

What are generally commonly found heat sources during the night inside homes? Or do all Jakians kinda just dog pile with the cubs somewhere safe in the middle during the tundra nights?
AnswerHere

You mentioned Deities before, are there any others outside of those two mentioned? What, in old and/or current culture, are the Deities like?
AnswerHere

Do Jakians have/buy/produce music? If so, what's the most common?
The Jakians within the borders have no concept of music. The outlanders, however, have their own instrument similar to a flute.

Art! ANY. ART. Writing/Books, painting, singing, live action plays, you name it! What's it like in Jakian culture? Does it exist in the borders or only outside them? (Music was covered above.)
AnswerHere

How do Jakians feel about water? ... Or more like, how do they feel about swimming and/or possibly fishing?
AnswerHere

Do Jakians own pets at all? If so, what're the most common?
AnswerHere

Do weapons exist? What're they like, inside and outside the borders?
AnswerHere

Do some things exist that are considered uncommon? (Ex: Clothing, wedding style rituals/practices, technology obtained from other, more advanced worlds, etc. etc.)
AnswerHere

Do some Jakians wear certain things as accessories? (Ex: Bones from kills, flowers, jewelry, etc. etc.) Are those with the Horned mutation more likely to do this, if it does happen, due to a more convenient place to show these things off from?
AnswerHere

Are ghosts a thing in Jakian culture? What about self proclaimed psychics/'I'll tell you your future!' types?
AnswerHere

Have Jakians advanced to the point of being able to make and wear scents-I.E; Perfume? If so, what're common scents? If not, then does something like this exist with indivduals wearing flowers/fruits to get a similar result?
AnswerHere

Do Jakians have/own/maintain gardens at all?
AnswerHere

What are common keepsakes? Do Jakians even have things they pass down to their children?
AnswerHere

Are Jakians able to produce fabric? If so, what are common patterns for things like blankets? If not, do they buy it from off-worlders?
AnswerHere

Are there any sorts of food staples? I.E: Common food items(Rice, beans, that kind of thing.) that most families always have on hand?
AnswerHere

What do Jakians do to show affection? (Ex: Hand holding, tail twining, nuzzles, etc. etc.)
AnswerHere

What, specifically, do males/females do to attract potential partners, male or female? Outside of coat patterns and mutations, anyway.
AnswerHere

Heath/Hygiene and Mutation Related:

How is heterochromia treated outside of the Blue Albino mutation? Exotic and therefore kinda sought after? Or is it more of a taboo thing? Is it treated the same inside the borders of the main city as it is outside them?
Heterochromia is a very charming trait.

What happens to Jakian children who have impaired vision and/or motor skills?
Young Jakians that cannot function are left by the border to be taken by the outlanders.

Do some Jakians have longer and/or sharper canines than others, OUTSIDE of the Saber mutation?
The canines and piercing tooth of most Jakians are uniform between southern Jakians. Northern Jakians do not have a piercing tooth and their canines are longer and a bit more curved forward.

What determines if a Jakian has magic? Is it a genetic thing that's just ended up dying out? Is it tied to those with Glowing markings?

What causes certain markings on some Jakian to glow? Does it help them in any way or does it hinder them?

How often do twins(or more than that) occur, if at all?
Jakians can have up to 6 yonim.

Do mutations or patterns or anything of the sort determine status/class? Are certain ones more sought after then others when looking for a partner/spouse/mate?
Jakians with more markings are more attractive than ones without. The favorite ones are wildcat and cluttered markings. The exception to this is a pure white Jakian with simple runes.

What's causing the decline in the female population vs the males'? Could it be prevented with a move to a new planet or technology that allowed more females to be born, if they got that advanced?
For every three males, there is one female. That is how it is and always has been. It is unlikely that Jakians would ever be able to make technology on their own that could fix their population problem. Moving planets would only hurt the species more.

Are there other, smaller, subsets of Jakians who might not have specific mutations, but more a product of allergies?
If you mean strange allergies that stop them from functioning, then yes. Some are in fact allergic to sunlight (very rare but mainly occurs in Albinos).

Do Jakians get allergies just like most species? (EX: Allergic to flower pollen.)
AnswerHere

What are Jakians' thoughts on death, inside and outside the borders? Is it a respected thing, with rituals and such or is it just there?
AnswerHere

Do any mutations cause heath issues? Saber is mentioned to impede speech and eating somewhere above, how severe can that be health wise?
Many mutations can cause health problems. Saber is, by far, the most troublesome as the rapidly growing fangs can lock with each other and stop the Jakian from opening their mouth. Saber often pierces the individual's lip(s) as well and it's common for the lip to split and never heal. This is not only painful but also increases the risk of infection.
Maned can also be a hassle and increases the risk of overheating. Jakians with the maned mutation are usually nocturnal to avoid the extreme heat.

How are injuries and illnesses treated? Are there hospitals? Do medics exist? How often do injuries and illnesses result in death, inside and outside the borders?
AnswerHere

Are some Jakians born without fur? Is this a major concern when/if it does happen?
Furless Jakians are extremely rare and when they are born, it's seen as a bad omen.

What're common place products for cleaning virtually anything? (Ex: Homes, cubs, themselves, etc. etc.)
AnswerHere

How do Jakians feel about missing parts of their body? (Ex: A leg, an arm, a couple fingers, etc. etc.)
Most tend to stay away from others that are missing body parts as they are a sign that the individual isn't afraid to pick a fight. While inconvenient, missing limbs are a thing worth being proud of; it means that they lived to fight another day.
Missing ears, however, are a shame thing. When a Jakian gets into a fight, they will often go for the ears in an attempt to strip the other of any rank they may have.

Can... Can Jakians purr like cats, at all?
Purring is a thing that they're capable of and it's usually used to reassure a cub or comrade.

Silly/Hypothetical:

If given the chance or if somehow humans/humanoid species discovered Jakians, could they learn English?
Yes, they are capable of speaking English, though no matter what they do, they will have a heavy accent. This accent is a result of the large piercing tooth that stops them from properly pronouncing several common sounds.

If laser pointers were brought to their planet or they somehow invented them, would they go after them akin to cats?
The cubs would go full cat mode while the adults would be quite puzzled and possibly scared. Lights aren't foreign to Jakians but small red dots of it are strange.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Pinglists
General -
Quote:
@/SpaceRobotWifi
@/Skittyhime
@/StrudleNugget
@
New adoptables -
Quote:
@/LegallyInsane
@
Slots -
Quote:
@
@
Contests -
Quote:
@
@
Other (TBA) -
Quote:
@
@

Shop point tracker
Shop points can be accumulated by bumping (2 pts per bump, up to 10 pts every 24hrs), making suggestions (PM preferred), contests, tipping, or paying in items worth more than your purchase.
name-number

CTWK-20
Verse-20
LegallyInsane-32
SpaceRobotWifi-70
Skittyhime-200
Pinglists
General -
Quote:
@/SpaceRobotWifi
@/Skittyhime
@/StrudleNugget
@
New adoptables -
Quote:
@/LegallyInsane
@
Slots -
Quote:
@
@
Contests -
Quote:
@
@
Other (TBA) -
Quote:
@
@

Shop point tracker
Shop points can be accumulated by bumping (2 pts per bump, up to 10 pts every 24hrs), making suggestions (PM preferred), contests, tipping, or paying in items worth more than your purchase.
name-number

CTWK-20
Verse-20
LegallyInsane-32
SpaceRobotWifi-70
Skittyhime-200
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
[center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/32913822_Dle1EBMsku22GBM.png[/img] [size=2][u]Revamp Beta[/u][/size] Welcome to the land of Eneria. This rather small planet is home to an interesting variety of creatures and peoples. Its poles are tropical and teaming with life while the rest is a dangerous, much more barren tundra. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/35255841_e69.png[/img] [size=2][u]WIP Eneria World Map[/u][/size] On this overgrown little planet, a species ripe with knowledge and technology sprouted, only to be put out by an alliance gone awry. What is left is but ruins and shadows of what once was. In the wake of the Enerians, Jakians try to put it back together and live peacefully with one another. [img]INLANDS RUINS (SP) A/O JUNGLE RUINS (NP)[/img] --------- [b]Southern Eneria[/b] [img]southernimg[/img] The south pole of Eneria has quite fewer Jakians and wildlife due to the inlanders. Demands set by J'nere, one of the early inland alphas, has spawned the horrid place simply known as the JetOre Mines. This has swallowed up many wayward souls only seeking acceptance from their comrades. Strict rules inland have made many risk their lives to escape to the fabled outlands. Here, there are villages and clans of Jakians who have either rejected J'nere's laws or never knew them. Wildlife is the worst of the outlanders' fears out here and most are able to live their lives freely. Some, however, are still hunted by inland scouts and go as far as to seek shelter in Citadel. ----------- [b]Northern Eneria[/b] [img]northernimg[/img] The north pole of Eneria is full of magic wielding Jakians and a much wider variety of species. J'nere's laws are unheard of here and there is no absolute ruler. While the wildlife is much more dangerous here, there is a large city known as Citadel with powerful walls and a welcoming community. Small villages are dotted around Citadel as well, some being home to the much shyer subspecies of Jakians; those with fairy werewolf mutation. These tiny Jakians always have magic and, even though they are often nonverbal, are quite smart. They stick close to their clanmates and rarely leave their villages. [/center]
32913822_Dle1EBMsku22GBM.png
Revamp Beta

Welcome to the land of Eneria. This rather small planet is home to an interesting variety of creatures and peoples. Its poles are tropical and teaming with life while the rest is a dangerous, much more barren tundra.
35255841_e69.png
WIP Eneria World Map

On this overgrown little planet, a species ripe with knowledge and technology sprouted, only to be put out by an alliance gone awry. What is left is but ruins and shadows of what once was. In the wake of the Enerians, Jakians try to put it back together and live peacefully with one another.
[img]INLANDS RUINS (SP) A/O JUNGLE RUINS (NP)[/img]

Southern Eneria
[img]southernimg[/img]

The south pole of Eneria has quite fewer Jakians and wildlife due to the inlanders. Demands set by J'nere, one of the early inland alphas, has spawned the horrid place simply known as the JetOre Mines. This has swallowed up many wayward souls only seeking acceptance from their comrades.
Strict rules inland have made many risk their lives to escape to the fabled outlands. Here, there are villages and clans of Jakians who have either rejected J'nere's laws or never knew them. Wildlife is the worst of the outlanders' fears out here and most are able to live their lives freely. Some, however, are still hunted by inland scouts and go as far as to seek shelter in Citadel.

Northern Eneria
[img]northernimg[/img]

The north pole of Eneria is full of magic wielding Jakians and a much wider variety of species. J'nere's laws are unheard of here and there is no absolute ruler. While the wildlife is much more dangerous here, there is a large city known as Citadel with powerful walls and a welcoming community.
Small villages are dotted around Citadel as well, some being home to the much shyer subspecies of Jakians; those with fairy werewolf mutation. These tiny Jakians always have magic and, even though they are often nonverbal, are quite smart. They stick close to their clanmates and rarely leave their villages.

Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
OTHER FORUM SAVE [center][color=4F1414][size=5][size=5][b][font=Gabriola]Events[/b][/size][/size] ---------- [color=4F1414]Throughout the year, there are several events that bring with them special traits and mutations. The events happen at random times and a special breeder and adoptable will be released when the event starts. Only during events can the special traits/mutations be generated on customs with each one being 50g/kt. There will also be event markings. For now, there are no images to go with these themes but images will be released as the events unlock. ------------ [center][color=4F1414][size=5][size=5][b][font=Gabriola]name set[/b][/size][/size][/center] [LIST] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b] - [u][/u] - [i]Undercoat[/i] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Second coat[/i] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Patterns[/i] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Runes[/i] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Ears[/i] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Tail[/i] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Eyes[/i] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Mutation 1[/i] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Mutation 2[/i] [*][color=4F1414][b][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Mutation 3[/i] [/LIST] ----------- [code]------------ [center][color=4F1414][size=5][size=5][b][font=Gabriola]Aquaris set[/b][/size][/size][/center] [LIST] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b] - [u][/u] - [i]Undercoat[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Second coat[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Patterns[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Runes[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Ears[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Tail[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Eyes[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Mutation 1[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Mutation 2[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Mutation 3[/i] [/LIST][/code] [center][size=5][b]Solephiles' Border Shop[/b][/size] At the edge of the city on a cliffside sits an unnatural looking Jakian. He smirks as you approach. "Ah, got yourself an issue there buddy? Don't you worry." He stands up as you make your way to the top of the cliff. His presence sends chills down your back but you force yourself to approach him. "I'm sure I can help you, given you have what I'm looking for." His cave is lined with many skulls and trinkets. Very impressive to say the least. Smells terrible and this hoard of his is more than likely illegal but alas... [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/15033592_a1MkpimfqE7kpyl.png[/img] [b]Current Stock[/b] (items will be added to your inventory. These items are bought with fodder levels or creatures gained from quests) [columns][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/15039519_2Jc8vZqBDGrMAXM.png[/img][nextcol][center][b]GaleBeast Skull[/b] [b]Price:[/b] 5 levels or one Galebeast [b]Use:[/b] Increases the compatibility of your pair and allows you to see compatibility of each pair this item is used on. When used, there is a 10% chance that the female will steal the skull, removing it from your inventory. You may have up to three GaleBeast skulls. You can use this item until its stolen. [i][color=blue]An ordinary GaleBeast skull. It takes a skilled eye to find the beasts and get all that fur off without damaging the horns, ya know. Yeah, I could let a few go.[/color][/i] [/center] [/columns] [columns][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/15039516_1HbUZMrmRbEUu5y.png[/img][nextcol][center][b]Perfect Jakian Skull[/b] [b]Price:[/b] 10 levels or one yonim [b]Use:[/b] Ensures successful breeding but litter size will be decreased by one. When used, there is a 20% chance that the female will steal the skull, removing it from your inventory. You may only have one Perfect Jakian Skull. You can use this item until its stolen. [i][color=blue]Unchipped piercing tooth and not missing any teeth, to acquire this really takes an amazing hunter and fighter... like me~[/color][/i] [/center] [/columns] [columns][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/15039522_FOgggoiVia9Uy0B.png[/img][nextcol][center][b]Drorse Skull[/b] [b]Price:[/b] 20 levels or one Wyrv egg [b]Use:[/b] Increases compatibility considerably and ensures at least two yonim. When used, there is a 50% chance that the female will steal the skull, removing it from your inventory. You may only have one Drorse Skull. You can use this item until its stolen. [i][color=blue]Yes, this is what you think it is. It is a genuine Drorse skull fresh from an offworld source... What, you think I'm going to tell you where to get a Drorse skull? No, you know my price, take it or leave it.[/color][/i] [/center] [/columns] [quote] [center][color=154F14][b]Update log[/b][/center][color=154F14] [size=2][b]2/19/19:[/b] [i]Removed the ticket system and reordered shop[/i] [b]2/19/19:[/b] [i]Added pattern examples[/i] [b]3/1/19:[/b] [i]Updated with new examples, finished base, added color wheel ref[/i] [b]3/1/19:[/b] [i]Updated to be Semi-Closed[/i] [b]4/16/19:[/b] [i]Began large revamp[/i] [b]month/day/19:[/b] [i]thing[/i] [/size][/quote] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/590030499733438486/600258163735789580/discord_jaks_smol.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=5]~[url=https://discord.gg/2epMnn7]Join the Discord!![/url]~[/size] Along with sneak peeks at the latest developments, you'll also be able to partake in In Character quests and events. There are exclusive auctions (FR currency), art, and you can give your two cents on new features in real time :D We'd love to see you over on the Jakian discord! Even if you don't have a Jakian, come on over anyways~ [/columns]
OTHER FORUM SAVE

Events

Throughout the year, there are several events that bring with them special traits and mutations. The events happen at random times and a special breeder and adoptable will be released when the event starts. Only during events can the special traits/mutations be generated on customs with each one being 50g/kt. There will also be event markings.
For now, there are no images to go with these themes but images will be released as the events unlock.

name set
  • - - Undercoat
  • - - Second coat
  • - - Patterns
  • - - Runes
  • - - Ears
  • - - Tail
  • - - Eyes
  • - - Mutation 1
  • - - Mutation 2
  • - - Mutation 3

Code:
------------ [center][color=4F1414][size=5][size=5][b][font=Gabriola]Aquaris set[/b][/size][/size][/center] [LIST] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b] - [u][/u] - [i]Undercoat[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Second coat[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Patterns[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Runes[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Ears[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Tail[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Eyes[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Mutation 1[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Mutation 2[/i] [*][b][color=4F1414][/b]- [u][/u] - [i]Mutation 3[/i] [/LIST]

Solephiles' Border Shop
At the edge of the city on a cliffside sits an unnatural looking Jakian. He smirks as you approach.
"Ah, got yourself an issue there buddy? Don't you worry."
He stands up as you make your way to the top of the cliff. His presence sends chills down your back but you force yourself to approach him.
"I'm sure I can help you, given you have what I'm looking for."
His cave is lined with many skulls and trinkets. Very impressive to say the least. Smells terrible and this hoard of his is more than likely illegal but alas...

15033592_a1MkpimfqE7kpyl.png

Current Stock
(items will be added to your inventory. These items are bought with fodder levels or creatures gained from quests)
15039519_2Jc8vZqBDGrMAXM.png
GaleBeast Skull
Price: 5 levels or one Galebeast
Use: Increases the compatibility of your pair and allows you to see compatibility of each pair this item is used on. When used, there is a 10% chance that the female will steal the skull, removing it from your inventory. You may have up to three GaleBeast skulls. You can use this item until its stolen.

An ordinary GaleBeast skull. It takes a skilled eye to find the beasts and get all that fur off without damaging the horns, ya know. Yeah, I could let a few go.
15039516_1HbUZMrmRbEUu5y.png
Perfect Jakian Skull
Price: 10 levels or one yonim
Use: Ensures successful breeding but litter size will be decreased by one. When used, there is a 20% chance that the female will steal the skull, removing it from your inventory. You may only have one Perfect Jakian Skull. You can use this item until its stolen.

Unchipped piercing tooth and not missing any teeth, to acquire this really takes an amazing hunter and fighter... like me~
15039522_FOgggoiVia9Uy0B.png
Drorse Skull
Price: 20 levels or one Wyrv egg
Use: Increases compatibility considerably and ensures at least two yonim. When used, there is a 50% chance that the female will steal the skull, removing it from your inventory. You may only have one Drorse Skull. You can use this item until its stolen.

Yes, this is what you think it is. It is a genuine Drorse skull fresh from an offworld source... What, you think I'm going to tell you where to get a Drorse skull? No, you know my price, take it or leave it.

Quote:
Update log

2/19/19: Removed the ticket system and reordered shop
2/19/19: Added pattern examples
3/1/19: Updated with new examples, finished base, added color wheel ref
3/1/19: Updated to be Semi-Closed
4/16/19: Began large revamp
month/day/19: thing

discord_jaks_smol.png
~Join the Discord!!~
Along with sneak peeks at the latest developments, you'll also be able to partake in In Character quests and events. There are exclusive auctions (FR currency), art, and you can give your two cents on new features in real time :D
We'd love to see you over on the Jakian discord! Even if you don't have a Jakian, come on over anyways~
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44