Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
**** lasaga!!!! mosh looks so cute up there in her lil spot ;w;!!
**** lasaga!!!! mosh looks so cute up there in her lil spot ;w;!!
14713141_1cIrqUiktC1fLrL.png14713234_AKRVhb2YU1PpEvl.png14713168_W7W6Dt3QY4sXLPg.png
14713187_g8TyUhpPModtMLp.png
Traits
-
-
Common
  • Wolf tail (0 points)
    A basic wolf tail with a pointed tip. Long fur
  • Straight ears (0 points)
    Default Jakian ears
  • Long hair (0 points)
    Default Jakian hair that ends at the base of the rib cage
  • Ring iris (0 points)
    Default Jakian iris in the shape of a ring. This eye type has no pupils
  • Faded (0 points)
    Patterns blend with base color
spacer thats right im already spacer
Uncommon
  • Cat tail (1 point)
    A basic cat tail with a rounded tip. Medium or short fur
  • Bent ears (1 point)
    Long ears that are bent in the middle. The tips bend upwards
  • Medium hair (1 point)
    Hair that ends either in the middle of the rib cage or base of the neck
  • Slit pupil (1 point)
    Normal iris with a slit pupil
  • Lop ears (1 point)
    Lop rabbit ears
  • Fennec ears (1 point)
    Fennec fox ears
  • Piebald (1 point)
    Has two different pattern colors
Rare
  • Kangaroo mouse tail (2 points)
    A tail with long fur at its base and tip
  • Tipped straight/bent ears (2 points)
    Straight or bent ears with fur tufts at the tips
  • Short hair (2 points)
    Hair that does not go down the neck
  • Normal iris w/ pupil (2 points)
    Normal iris with normal rounded pupil
  • Skewbald (2 points)
    Has 3 different pattern colors
  • Iridescence (2 points)
    Has bright, iridescent patterns (does not work with Skewbald)
  • Ring slit (2 points)
    A normal iris with a white slit pupil
Legendary
  • Lion tail (4 points)
    A tail with short fur base and tipped with
    long fur
  • MultiRing iris (4 points)
    Ring iris made up of two different colors,
    one layer on the other. no pupil

-
    -
    -
    -

Mutations
-
Common
  • Saber (1 point)
    A common mutation caused by inbreeding. One or more of the teeth fails to grow properly and is either always sticks out or goes through the lip. This mutation makes it hard for the individual to eat and communicate.
  • Maned (2 points)
    Causes thick fur to grow on the chest, around the neck, or both. Mane is almost always the same color as the hair.
    -
Uncommon
  • Werewolf (3 points)
    An uncommon mutation caused by genetic back degeneration. Causes the individual to have a hunched, Werewolf-like structure. Individuals with this mutation often have to drop to all fours to run, otherwise, they are clumsy or slow.
  • Albino (4 points)
    An uncommon mutation caused by defective genes or lineage. Causes the individual to have pale red tipped fur, patterns, and hair, red eyes, and light grey/white fur. Albinos rarely have very many patterns.
  • Horned (4 points)
    An uncommon mutation which makes straight, curved, or paired horns grow on the head. The horns are often the same color as the eyes of the individual.
-
Rare
  • Melanistic (8 points)
    A rare mutation that is caused by non-Jakian lineage. Causes the individual to have pure black fur and hair with very few patterns.

Legendary
  • Blue Albino (non-generatable)
    The rarest mutation, a result of pure lineage. This mutation causes different colored eyes (one red, the other blue), pale-blue skin, pure white fur/hair, and very few cyan or sky-blue patterns.

Breeding exclusive
  • Chimera
    An uncommon mutation caused by the breeding of two Jakians with very different colors. This mutation can only occur if the female is having a litter of two or more offspring. The litter size will be reduced by one and a chimera will be born.

Traits
-
-
Common
  • Wolf tail (0 points)
    A basic wolf tail with a pointed tip. Long fur
  • Straight ears (0 points)
    Default Jakian ears
  • Long hair (0 points)
    Default Jakian hair that ends at the base of the rib cage
  • Ring iris (0 points)
    Default Jakian iris in the shape of a ring. This eye type has no pupils
  • Faded (0 points)
    Patterns blend with base color
spacer thats right im already spacer
Uncommon
  • Cat tail (1 point)
    A basic cat tail with a rounded tip. Medium or short fur
  • Bent ears (1 point)
    Long ears that are bent in the middle. The tips bend upwards
  • Medium hair (1 point)
    Hair that ends either in the middle of the rib cage or base of the neck
  • Slit pupil (1 point)
    Normal iris with a slit pupil
  • Lop ears (1 point)
    Lop rabbit ears
  • Fennec ears (1 point)
    Fennec fox ears
  • Piebald (1 point)
    Has two different pattern colors
Rare
  • Kangaroo mouse tail (2 points)
    A tail with long fur at its base and tip
  • Tipped straight/bent ears (2 points)
    Straight or bent ears with fur tufts at the tips
  • Short hair (2 points)
    Hair that does not go down the neck
  • Normal iris w/ pupil (2 points)
    Normal iris with normal rounded pupil
  • Skewbald (2 points)
    Has 3 different pattern colors
  • Iridescence (2 points)
    Has bright, iridescent patterns (does not work with Skewbald)
  • Ring slit (2 points)
    A normal iris with a white slit pupil
Legendary
  • Lion tail (4 points)
    A tail with short fur base and tipped with
    long fur
  • MultiRing iris (4 points)
    Ring iris made up of two different colors,
    one layer on the other. no pupil

-
    -
    -
    -

Mutations
-
Common
  • Saber (1 point)
    A common mutation caused by inbreeding. One or more of the teeth fails to grow properly and is either always sticks out or goes through the lip. This mutation makes it hard for the individual to eat and communicate.
  • Maned (2 points)
    Causes thick fur to grow on the chest, around the neck, or both. Mane is almost always the same color as the hair.
    -
Uncommon
  • Werewolf (3 points)
    An uncommon mutation caused by genetic back degeneration. Causes the individual to have a hunched, Werewolf-like structure. Individuals with this mutation often have to drop to all fours to run, otherwise, they are clumsy or slow.
  • Albino (4 points)
    An uncommon mutation caused by defective genes or lineage. Causes the individual to have pale red tipped fur, patterns, and hair, red eyes, and light grey/white fur. Albinos rarely have very many patterns.
  • Horned (4 points)
    An uncommon mutation which makes straight, curved, or paired horns grow on the head. The horns are often the same color as the eyes of the individual.
-
Rare
  • Melanistic (8 points)
    A rare mutation that is caused by non-Jakian lineage. Causes the individual to have pure black fur and hair with very few patterns.

Legendary
  • Blue Albino (non-generatable)
    The rarest mutation, a result of pure lineage. This mutation causes different colored eyes (one red, the other blue), pale-blue skin, pure white fur/hair, and very few cyan or sky-blue patterns.

Breeding exclusive
  • Chimera
    An uncommon mutation caused by the breeding of two Jakians with very different colors. This mutation can only occur if the female is having a litter of two or more offspring. The litter size will be reduced by one and a chimera will be born.

space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
save
save
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
i am IN LOVE with the new patterns!!! the layout also is looking nice and smooth as usual- awesome job Blaze'!
i am IN LOVE with the new patterns!!! the layout also is looking nice and smooth as usual- awesome job Blaze'!
14713141_1cIrqUiktC1fLrL.png14713234_AKRVhb2YU1PpEvl.png14713168_W7W6Dt3QY4sXLPg.png
[quote][img]https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/13353801_Ajdu5erqw.png[/img] [url=https://toyhou.se/3921138.]Toyhouse[/url]-[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=334083]Sold to[/url] [quote][b]She's an eldritch beast from the darkest, dampest depths of the Metal Mines on Eneria. She'll appear out of what seems like nothing.[/quote] [b]Price:[/b] 300G/KT [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Hair length:[/b] Long [b]Tail type:[/b] Bobbed [b]Ear type:[/b] Straight [b]Eye type:[/b] Slit [b]Mutation(s):[/b] Saber [b]Patterns:[/b] Large cheetah spots [b]Glow?:[/b] Y[/quote] -----------
Quote:
13353801_Ajdu5erqw.png
Toyhouse-Sold to
Quote:
She's an eldritch beast from the darkest, dampest depths of the Metal Mines on Eneria. She'll appear out of what seems like nothing.
Price: 300G/KT
Hair length: Long
Tail type: Bobbed
Ear type: Straight
Eye type: Slit
Mutation(s): Saber
Patterns: Large cheetah spots
Glow?: Y

Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
omg, totally in love with that last one :0!!

up!
omg, totally in love with that last one :0!!

up!
boop?
boop?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
[center][color=690000][size=5][size=5][size=5][b][font=Gabriola]Welcome to the Joylock factory[/b][/size][font=Gabriola] "Please be weary of moving parts and wet floors! Don't attempt to wear or tamper with any of the suits and you'll be fine, I promise! I have a list of company policies that I'm supposed to read to you before you start but I'm not feeling like reading all twenty of them so I'll just give you the basics... Joylock Industries and all associates are not responsible for casualties involving the springlock mechanics inside the suit... blah blah springlocks, read the manual that we don't even have... There's apparently something called 'Toyhouse' that you should provide if applicable. Half payment is required before any manufacturing can begin and the remaining half should be paid on delivery. Do not tamper with the animatronic or claim the model concepts as your own work. Yeah so that's that out of the way.... I guess I have to show you around now..." ----------- [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/14070788_ozgNeEpR3Dv3jEc.png[/img] [color=690000][size=5][size=5][font=Gabriola]"This is a Joylock animatronic. I know, it doesn't look like much but not to worry! This is the base model. It will eventually have unique colors, accessories, ears, a tail, and perhaps even some hair! Get yourself familiar with this form as you'll be seeing it plenty if you stick around. [code][b]Info![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Toyhouse (optional):[/b] [b]Base![/b] [b]Model gender:[/b] Male/Female/NA [b]Jaw type:[/b] Classic/Split [b]Ears:[/b] Fox/Two jointed rabbit/Other (describe) [b]Tail:[/b] Fox/Slim/Fluffy Rabbit/Fluffy Fox/Other (describe) [b]Tufted hair:[/b] Yes/No [b]Face Fur:[/b] Yes/No [b]Accessories:[/b] [b]Colors![/b] [b]Base:[/b] [b]Joints:[/b] [b]Cheeks:[/b] [b]Eyedots:[/b] [b]Eyes:[/b] [b]Patterns:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] [/code] [color=690000][size=5][size=5][font=Gabriola] "Now these things cost a pretty penny. One animatronic with default parts is 100g/kt. For new parts and accessories to be made, it's 30g/kt. If the base model needs to be changed too much, the price can rocket up to 200-300g/kt. Moulds aren't cheep to make ya know. Alright so I'm going to check up on you later but I think you can handle yourself... For now." ---------------- [size=5][b]Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Sorry about the moderately cheesy attempt of a FNAF intro haha ;; [/center]
Welcome to the Joylock factory
"Please be weary of moving parts and wet floors! Don't attempt to wear or tamper with any of the suits and you'll be fine, I promise!

I have a list of company policies that I'm supposed to read to you before you start but I'm not feeling like reading all twenty of them so I'll just give you the basics...

Joylock Industries and all associates are not responsible for casualties involving the springlock mechanics inside the suit... blah blah springlocks, read the manual that we don't even have...
There's apparently something called 'Toyhouse' that you should provide if applicable.
Half payment is required before any manufacturing can begin and the remaining half should be paid on delivery.
Do not tamper with the animatronic or claim the model concepts as your own work.

Yeah so that's that out of the way.... I guess I have to show you around now..."

14070788_ozgNeEpR3Dv3jEc.png
"This is a Joylock animatronic. I know, it doesn't look like much but not to worry! This is the base model. It will eventually have unique colors, accessories, ears, a tail, and perhaps even some hair!
Get yourself familiar with this form as you'll be seeing it plenty if you stick around.
Code:
[b]Info![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Toyhouse (optional):[/b] [b]Base![/b] [b]Model gender:[/b] Male/Female/NA [b]Jaw type:[/b] Classic/Split [b]Ears:[/b] Fox/Two jointed rabbit/Other (describe) [b]Tail:[/b] Fox/Slim/Fluffy Rabbit/Fluffy Fox/Other (describe) [b]Tufted hair:[/b] Yes/No [b]Face Fur:[/b] Yes/No [b]Accessories:[/b] [b]Colors![/b] [b]Base:[/b] [b]Joints:[/b] [b]Cheeks:[/b] [b]Eyedots:[/b] [b]Eyes:[/b] [b]Patterns:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]

"Now these things cost a pretty penny. One animatronic with default parts is 100g/kt. For new parts and accessories to be made, it's 30g/kt. If the base model needs to be changed too much, the price can rocket up to 200-300g/kt. Moulds aren't cheep to make ya know.

Alright so I'm going to check up on you later but I think you can handle yourself... For now."

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Sorry about the moderately cheesy attempt of a FNAF intro haha ;;

Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

These are really neat! Could you put me on the pinglist? I'm interested in a custom, but don't currently have the funds.
@BlazingPhoenix01

These are really neat! Could you put me on the pinglist? I'm interested in a custom, but don't currently have the funds.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
@SpaceRobotWifi
sure thing! i'll add you in a min :D
@SpaceRobotWifi
sure thing! i'll add you in a min :D
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png