Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44
@SpaceRobotWifi @Skittyhime @AnacondaMiracle Two new male adopts! [quote][img]https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/13369445_X0wrZvTNx.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] 250G/KT (on hold for AnacondaMiracle) [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Hair length:[/b] Short [b]Tail type:[/b] Bobbed [b]Ear type:[/b] Straight [b]Eye type:[/b] Ring [b]Other traits:[/b] None [b]Mutation(s):[/b] Neat Maned [b]Patterns:[/b] Husky, Jaguar [b]Glow?:[/b] N[/quote] [quote][img]https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/13378670_t9N0acSMh.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] 250G/KT [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Hair length:[/b] Medium [b]Tail type:[/b] Cat (long fur) [b]Ear type:[/b] Bent [b]Eye type:[/b] Slit [b]Other traits:[/b] None [b]Mutation(s):[/b] None [b]Patterns:[/b] Heavy Spots, Siamese, Jaguar [b]Glow?:[/b] N[/quote] Still workin on that revamp ;3 Jakians are actually gonna have lore soon!
@SpaceRobotWifi @Skittyhime @AnacondaMiracle
Two new male adopts!
Quote:
13369445_X0wrZvTNx.png
Price: 250G/KT (on hold for AnacondaMiracle)
Hair length: Short
Tail type: Bobbed
Ear type: Straight
Eye type: Ring
Other traits: None
Mutation(s): Neat Maned
Patterns: Husky, Jaguar
Glow?: N
Quote:
13378670_t9N0acSMh.png
Price: 250G/KT
Hair length: Medium
Tail type: Cat (long fur)
Ear type: Bent
Eye type: Slit
Other traits: None
Mutation(s): None
Patterns: Heavy Spots, Siamese, Jaguar
Glow?: N

Still workin on that revamp ;3 Jakians are actually gonna have lore soon!
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

Ah heck I wish I had 250kt on hand rn for the first boy ;w;
Really hope he ends up loved by someone!
Time to go grind fairgrounds to heck and back for June and for some of these guys, right? Hahaha~
@BlazingPhoenix01

Ah heck I wish I had 250kt on hand rn for the first boy ;w;
Really hope he ends up loved by someone!
Time to go grind fairgrounds to heck and back for June and for some of these guys, right? Hahaha~
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@AnacondaMiracle
well i could hold him for you if you really want him :3c
@AnacondaMiracle
well i could hold him for you if you really want him :3c
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 (Are you subbed? I can't remember if you said you were or not OTL)

I keep forgetting that's a thing, tbh. Unfortunately I'm not sure how fast I'd get the 250kt so *shrugs* I guess that's why I didn't think of having ya hold him ._.
Could probably set a few things on the AH for three days and if I don't have the funds by then, then don't worry 'bout it?
@BlazingPhoenix01 (Are you subbed? I can't remember if you said you were or not OTL)

I keep forgetting that's a thing, tbh. Unfortunately I'm not sure how fast I'd get the 250kt so *shrugs* I guess that's why I didn't think of having ya hold him ._.
Could probably set a few things on the AH for three days and if I don't have the funds by then, then don't worry 'bout it?
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
@AnacondaMiracle
Yea I'm subbed but I don't mind the double notif

I can totally hold him for three days! I'd also consider mixed payment and items if treasure is hard to come by~
@AnacondaMiracle
Yea I'm subbed but I don't mind the double notif

I can totally hold him for three days! I'd also consider mixed payment and items if treasure is hard to come by~
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Ah okay then! ^^;

Uhh.... What items would you be interested in? I have a few from the.... Fiendish Emerald set from NotN., the Snapper Masque, a Joxar cloak recolor and probably a couple of other valuableish things that I can't think of off the top of my head. But aside from those, most of my items are kinda more junk items *sigh*
Ah okay then! ^^;

Uhh.... What items would you be interested in? I have a few from the.... Fiendish Emerald set from NotN., the Snapper Masque, a Joxar cloak recolor and probably a couple of other valuableish things that I can't think of off the top of my head. But aside from those, most of my items are kinda more junk items *sigh*
@AnacondaMiracle
the cloak of the cosmos right? i like that piece
would you happen to have any cleavers or any copies of the dracolich accent (any breed)?
@AnacondaMiracle
the cloak of the cosmos right? i like that piece
would you happen to have any cleavers or any copies of the dracolich accent (any breed)?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Yup! That cloak!
I'm not much into UMs much, either, so I don't have any of that accent. As for cleavers, I uhh... I don't grind in the coli much so I don't have any of them. Sorry!
I've the Cloak, roughly 70kt and 45g atm.
I've a couple other things but I haven't checked their prices so I dunno how they are in price or if you'd be interested or not. ^^; (Mostly more recent fest stuff and then junk things. Of note are a Butterfly's Kiss and halos from plague's fest and onward.)
Yup! That cloak!
I'm not much into UMs much, either, so I don't have any of that accent. As for cleavers, I uhh... I don't grind in the coli much so I don't have any of them. Sorry!
I've the Cloak, roughly 70kt and 45g atm.
I've a couple other things but I haven't checked their prices so I dunno how they are in price or if you'd be interested or not. ^^; (Mostly more recent fest stuff and then junk things. Of note are a Butterfly's Kiss and halos from plague's fest and onward.)
@AnacondaMiracle
I can give you the Jakian for the cloak and 180g/kt (1:1k rate) :3
@AnacondaMiracle
I can give you the Jakian for the cloak and 180g/kt (1:1k rate) :3
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
I can get the kt tomorrow(I think.) then! If not I'll toss a few gems in there, too, haha~
I can get the kt tomorrow(I think.) then! If not I'll toss a few gems in there, too, haha~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44