Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snakebite Adopts [Full]
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85
Edit: Totally forgot to calculate in unsponsored gene costs. Updating now! Updated!

Hi everyone! Thank you all for your orders. I've made it through the first batch, so your orders have now moved up to the active slots! Please let me know if there are any modifications you'd like to make to your orders, otherwise the prices listed below will be correct. I will start work on your orders once payment has been submitted. :)

@Wolfdance
The total for him will be 180g, and I'll make sure he's facing left when I save it! :)

@Sarafina
The total for her will be 160g

@Alskasaur
You still need to update your order! Please edit your original post and ping me on it. Or, if you'd like to cancel it let me know. :)

@yuuichiro
The total for them will be 250kt/g. I can easily remove the neck markings for your banescale's ghost gene and will make a note to do so!

@hawkeyyee
The total for her will be 130g. My base for the breastplate includes the scarf and a small bit of the metal. Did you want the metal completely removed, or is it okay to keep it in?
Edit: Totally forgot to calculate in unsponsored gene costs. Updating now! Updated!

Hi everyone! Thank you all for your orders. I've made it through the first batch, so your orders have now moved up to the active slots! Please let me know if there are any modifications you'd like to make to your orders, otherwise the prices listed below will be correct. I will start work on your orders once payment has been submitted. :)

@Wolfdance
The total for him will be 180g, and I'll make sure he's facing left when I save it! :)

@Sarafina
The total for her will be 160g

@Alskasaur
You still need to update your order! Please edit your original post and ping me on it. Or, if you'd like to cancel it let me know. :)

@yuuichiro
The total for them will be 250kt/g. I can easily remove the neck markings for your banescale's ghost gene and will make a note to do so!

@hawkeyyee
The total for her will be 130g. My base for the breastplate includes the scarf and a small bit of the metal. Did you want the metal completely removed, or is it okay to keep it in?
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine

I don't plan to change my order, so I will send you a CR in a minute. ^.^
@Theine

I don't plan to change my order, so I will send you a CR in a minute. ^.^
Snakebite Adopt Your Username: Loras Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61547004][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615471/61547004_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel/Accent/Skin: N/A Payment Method: Treasure Alterations or Notes: Thank you!
Snakebite Adopt
Your Username: Loras
Dragon:
61547004_350.png
Apparel/Accent/Skin: N/A
Payment Method: Treasure
Alterations or Notes: Thank you!
y8UUhOO.png
@Loras

Thanks! I'll get you noted down and will ping you again when your order moved up to the active slots. :)
@Loras

Thanks! I'll get you noted down and will ping you again when your order moved up to the active slots. :)
8pynFqQ.png
@Alskasaur Haha, no trouble. I know what you mean about life kicking butt right now, things are a little crazy on my end too right now. :)

Yes, the base sponsoring slot is currently open, so I'll add you in! Feel free to add on more skydancers to your order if you like. It will take a bit longer to get them done as I come up with the new base, but I'd be happy to do them! Also, you get up to five pieces of apparel, skins or accents with the base sponsor slot, and if you're ordering more than one skydancer those can be spread out between them.

The total for the banescale and mirror will be 295g (I'd be happy to add the embers around your banescale and calculated it as one simple apparel), while the base sponsoring slot is 600g. Let me know if you'd like to add any more dragons and I'll calculate them in too, otherwise your total is currently at 895g. :D
@Alskasaur Haha, no trouble. I know what you mean about life kicking butt right now, things are a little crazy on my end too right now. :)

Yes, the base sponsoring slot is currently open, so I'll add you in! Feel free to add on more skydancers to your order if you like. It will take a bit longer to get them done as I come up with the new base, but I'd be happy to do them! Also, you get up to five pieces of apparel, skins or accents with the base sponsor slot, and if you're ordering more than one skydancer those can be spread out between them.

The total for the banescale and mirror will be 295g (I'd be happy to add the embers around your banescale and calculated it as one simple apparel), while the base sponsoring slot is 600g. Let me know if you'd like to add any more dragons and I'll calculate them in too, otherwise your total is currently at 895g. :D
8pynFqQ.png
having the breastplate itself showing is also more than fine! <33 sending payment now!
having the breastplate itself showing is also more than fine! <33 sending payment now!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[b]Snakebite Adopt[/b] Your Username: SpiritFeather Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40447096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/404471/40447096_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel/Accent/Skin: [item= illuminated emblem][skin =23306] Payment Method: Treasure preferred, but I can do gems Alterations or Notes: NA Thanks!!! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40075997][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/400760/40075997_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel/Accent/Skin: [item =eerie cyan grasp][skin = 18604] Payment Method: Treasure preferred, but I can do gems Alterations or Notes: If his orange glimmer is a bit too harsh in contrast to the accent I give you artistic license to make the orange work with the other colors :P These are epic thanks in advance!
Snakebite Adopt
Your Username: SpiritFeather
Dragon:
40447096_350.png
Apparel/Accent/Skin: Illuminated Emblem
Payment Method: Treasure preferred, but I can do gems
Alterations or Notes: NA Thanks!!!

Dragon:
40075997_350.png
Apparel/Accent/Skin: Eerie Cyan Grasp
Payment Method: Treasure preferred, but I can do gems
Alterations or Notes: If his orange glimmer is a bit too harsh in contrast to the accent I give you artistic license to make the orange work with the other colors :P

These are epic thanks in advance!
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather
Thank you! I've added you to the waitlist and will ping you again once your order moves to the active slots. :)
@SpiritFeather
Thank you! I've added you to the waitlist and will ping you again once your order moves to the active slots. :)
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine Ahh, yay! Okay, so I did add one more SD to my order, and I was wondering if I could kinda 'sponsor' the girl first since she has a lot more apparel then the boy does, lol. If not that's totally fine!

I know the banescale, mirror, and new breed will be 895g, so just let me know what the rest of my order comes to and I'll send it right over!!

Edit: OH, and can you add me back to the waitlist? I do want more Skydancers, but I need to make a little more money first, hahah!
@Theine Ahh, yay! Okay, so I did add one more SD to my order, and I was wondering if I could kinda 'sponsor' the girl first since she has a lot more apparel then the boy does, lol. If not that's totally fine!

I know the banescale, mirror, and new breed will be 895g, so just let me know what the rest of my order comes to and I'll send it right over!!

Edit: OH, and can you add me back to the waitlist? I do want more Skydancers, but I need to make a little more money first, hahah!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur Awesome! I'm more than happy to include the more complex girl in the base sponsoring cost - it makes the most sense to do it that way. :)

The final total for the order will be 1050g (145 for the male skydancer +10 for the pair of halos).

I'll add you back onto the waitlist. It should take me a while to get through all the orders, so you'll have plenty of time to raise some more funds. :D
@Alskasaur Awesome! I'm more than happy to include the more complex girl in the base sponsoring cost - it makes the most sense to do it that way. :)

The final total for the order will be 1050g (145 for the male skydancer +10 for the pair of halos).

I'll add you back onto the waitlist. It should take me a while to get through all the orders, so you'll have plenty of time to raise some more funds. :D
8pynFqQ.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85