Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Ridgebacks! (temp closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ragnaroc

yeah I got payment ! <3
I just wanted to make sure the adopt was fine and that nothing needed changing <3 and would you still like to be put on the pinglist for the next slot?

@Gomorrh
okay! what dragon would you like done?
@Ragnaroc

yeah I got payment ! <3
I just wanted to make sure the adopt was fine and that nothing needed changing <3 and would you still like to be put on the pinglist for the next slot?

@Gomorrh
okay! what dragon would you like done?
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap

Oh yeah! It's totes good!
@sensiblesoap

Oh yeah! It's totes good!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

okay awesome!
should I not ping you for the next available slot then or? 0:
@Ragnaroc

okay awesome!
should I not ping you for the next available slot then or? 0:
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap

Geez I am sorry I am such a Scatter brain today : P
The adopt is AWESOME and I really apricate you taking the time to work with me. Please re add me to the bottom of the list. And for the next round we can do Soska, remember I already paired for her appearl.
@sensiblesoap

Geez I am sorry I am such a Scatter brain today : P
The adopt is AWESOME and I really apricate you taking the time to work with me. Please re add me to the bottom of the list. And for the next round we can do Soska, remember I already paired for her appearl.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

no worries, just making sure!
I'm glad you like it
and alright, I'll make a note of it!
@Ragnaroc

no worries, just making sure!
I'm glad you like it
and alright, I'll make a note of it!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
[center]I just found out that GAP is a thing so I thought I'd use it! <3 sorry for any unwanted pings! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/753b/f/2018/183/5/7/001__doodletrash1_s_zorel_by_sensiblesoap-dcg24hs.png[/img] got some ridgeback adopts! [b]I work down a queue(/pinglist) so even tho it says the "slot" is closed, being on the pinglist guarantees you a slot in the order of the list ![/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1738015][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url] [b][i]if you were pinged here and didn't want to be, please check the above thread to remove your name from the pinglists![/i][/b] I also tried to make sure I didn't ping for a "no X", but sorry if I missed one! also didn't check for doubles but idk if it pings twice if you're in the same post twice? if that happens, I'm sorry! [b]all breeds -- lineart[/b] @Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh (PLEASE no WIPs) @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Popla42 @EmbarksFate @Rochambeau @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @DrAdelino @Sharanay @BirdBrained @Amanda @Duh [b]all breeds -- any kind of adopt[/b] @spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua (no USD only please) @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain (no USD only, no gijinka) @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe (no USD only) @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur (No USD, Gijinka) @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Popla42 @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream (no USD only) @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith (no USD only) @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @pixiejen @oly @candyninja101 @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @ArowanaPrincess @Lela125 @Sumael @Sharanay (no USD only) @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice (no gijinka, no USD only) @Anda @RobinJax (no USD only) @Ola232 (no USD only) @Amanda [b]ridgeback -- lineart[/b] @sQld @avey @Stormdragon @WhiteMantis @alliegator @Angii @TheWanderers @Coolkid @BirdBrained [b]ridgeback -- any kind of adopt[/b] @lantadyme @neonpine @Denryu @Holysnacks @kismesissitvde @InkdemonCuddles @usualuniqueness @Aalto @Delamire @FauveNox @WrightNDesk @Trachynhawb @Spacebro @Knightess @kaaoqi @Sykona @FairyoftheMoon @FlufferLover @TheWanderers @MasakiSaphir @Bioslice @angrymothnoises @Sickened @Bekuno @MonochromeMetro @Vape @BirdBrained[/center]
I just found out that GAP is a thing so I thought I'd use it! <3
sorry for any unwanted pings!

001__doodletrash1_s_zorel_by_sensiblesoap-dcg24hs.png

got some ridgeback adopts!
I work down a queue(/pinglist) so even tho it says the "slot" is closed, being on the pinglist guarantees you a slot in the order of the list !

1FqrHGs.png

if you were pinged here and didn't want to be, please check the above thread to remove your name from the pinglists!

I also tried to make sure I didn't ping for a "no X", but sorry if I missed one!
also didn't check for doubles but idk if it pings twice if you're in the same post twice? if that happens, I'm sorry!

all breeds -- lineart
@Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh (PLEASE no WIPs) @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Popla42 @EmbarksFate @Rochambeau @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @DrAdelino @Sharanay @BirdBrained @Amanda @Duh

all breeds -- any kind of adopt
@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua (no USD only please) @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain (no USD only, no gijinka) @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe (no USD only) @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur (No USD, Gijinka) @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Popla42 @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream (no USD only) @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith (no USD only) @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @pixiejen @oly @candyninja101 @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @ArowanaPrincess @Lela125 @Sumael @Sharanay (no USD only) @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice (no gijinka, no USD only) @Anda @RobinJax (no USD only) @Ola232 (no USD only) @Amanda

ridgeback -- lineart
@sQld @avey @Stormdragon @WhiteMantis @alliegator @Angii @TheWanderers @Coolkid @BirdBrained

ridgeback -- any kind of adopt
@lantadyme @neonpine @Denryu @Holysnacks @kismesissitvde @InkdemonCuddles @usualuniqueness @Aalto @Delamire @FauveNox @WrightNDesk @Trachynhawb @Spacebro @Knightess @kaaoqi @Sykona @FairyoftheMoon @FlufferLover @TheWanderers @MasakiSaphir @Bioslice @angrymothnoises @Sickened @Bekuno @MonochromeMetro @Vape @BirdBrained
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap
THESE ARE SO CUTE~ <3

Pinglist for slots, please! :3
@sensiblesoap
THESE ARE SO CUTE~ <3

Pinglist for slots, please! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser
thank you!!! :D
adding you now! <3
@Saraceaser
thank you!!! :D
adding you now! <3
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap I'd like this gal done! Her name is Geheimnis. 80g yes? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400762/40076194_350.png[/img]
@sensiblesoap

I'd like this gal done! Her name is Geheimnis. 80g yes?
40076194_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDme99Cp.png
Helian
--
24 | He/Him
--
Art Shop | Accents | Merc Hub
xYqmluMF.png
@Gomorrh

yep, that would be 80g!
@Gomorrh

yep, that would be 80g!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9