Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Ridgebacks! (temp closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Gomorrh

thank you!!
I put you down!
@Gomorrh

thank you!!
I put you down!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap Hello! I am hear to claim my slot. WOW that was so Swift! I do have some funds now but I wanted to see what I could bribe you with and show you what I will be aiming for. SO Firstly the Ridgies. These are the three I want, I know I will have to go around 3 times on the pinglist for them but that is okay! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1779401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17795/1779401_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1802900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18030/1802900_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39489900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394900/39489900_350.png[/img] [/url] They are as you can see rather complex. I have Treasure and gems I can offer. I also have these items. [Item = Onyx Cobra] x 10 , [Item = Opal Cobra] x 45 [Item = Bottled Embers] x 58 [Item = Cosmo Gecko] [Item = Bubble Brook Gecko] What counts as a bribe and how would you think I could solve this the best way? : 3
@sensiblesoap

Hello! I am hear to claim my slot. WOW that was so Swift! I do have some funds now but I wanted to see what I could bribe you with and show you what I will be aiming for.

SO Firstly the Ridgies.

These are the three I want, I know I will have to go around 3 times on the pinglist for them but that is okay!

1779401_350.png

1802900_350.png

and

39489900_350.png

They are as you can see rather complex.

I have Treasure and gems I can offer. I also have these items.

Onyx Cobra x 10 , Opal Cobra x 45 Bottled Embers x 58 Cosmo Gecko Bubble Brook Gecko

What counts as a bribe and how would you think I could solve this the best way? : 3

03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

hello!

firstly, I'm unwilling to do Ikaybuko's skin, I'm sorry ): it's far too complicated, especially for such a tiny base
I might could do Aeline's but I'm not sure how well I could actually draw it is the issue there, bc I've never been great at lightning-y effects ;;

I likely wouldn't accept cobras (I need to update that section rip...) or bottled embers (those are a very passive collection)
based on the gecko's LAH I could accept that as a bribe for either Aeline's accent, soska's apparel, or perhaps both since the scarf is pretty simple
@Ragnaroc

hello!

firstly, I'm unwilling to do Ikaybuko's skin, I'm sorry ): it's far too complicated, especially for such a tiny base
I might could do Aeline's but I'm not sure how well I could actually draw it is the issue there, bc I've never been great at lightning-y effects ;;

I likely wouldn't accept cobras (I need to update that section rip...) or bottled embers (those are a very passive collection)
based on the gecko's LAH I could accept that as a bribe for either Aeline's accent, soska's apparel, or perhaps both since the scarf is pretty simple
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap

COOL! I'll send you the Gecko as a bribe for both if you are willing, and I'll pay a little extra for Soska's bracelets sound good? Because they are pretty simple too. I'd like if you would take a stab at Aeline's accent. If you don't think it worked out don't like it consider the gecko payment for your time you don't Need to include the accent. OR you can send me adopt with and one without so I can pick if you like?

I'll stripe Ikay's skin for you and do him like a normal and third adopt when we are done with all this. It IS really complicated so I was thinking it was shot in the dark but I wanted to ask and see anyway! No harm in it yanno.

Since Aeline is the more complex of the two, let's do hers first so I can send you the gecko and we can just keep a memory tab for when the list cycles around again.

What do you think? : 3
@sensiblesoap

COOL! I'll send you the Gecko as a bribe for both if you are willing, and I'll pay a little extra for Soska's bracelets sound good? Because they are pretty simple too. I'd like if you would take a stab at Aeline's accent. If you don't think it worked out don't like it consider the gecko payment for your time you don't Need to include the accent. OR you can send me adopt with and one without so I can pick if you like?

I'll stripe Ikay's skin for you and do him like a normal and third adopt when we are done with all this. It IS really complicated so I was thinking it was shot in the dark but I wanted to ask and see anyway! No harm in it yanno.

Since Aeline is the more complex of the two, let's do hers first so I can send you the gecko and we can just keep a memory tab for when the list cycles around again.

What do you think? : 3
@Ragnaroc

that sounds good to me!
so for aeline, she would be 80kt or 80g + the gecko
feel free to remind me when you ask for soska that I said the gecko could count for her scarf as well!

as for ikay, I'll prob ask again once you order him, but did you want me to do the colors underneath his skin, or do the green and white that's on his skin?
@Ragnaroc

that sounds good to me!
so for aeline, she would be 80kt or 80g + the gecko
feel free to remind me when you ask for soska that I said the gecko could count for her scarf as well!

as for ikay, I'll prob ask again once you order him, but did you want me to do the colors underneath his skin, or do the green and white that's on his skin?
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@Ragnaroc lemme know if anything needs changing! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c2f4/f/2018/188/3/d/003__ragnaroc_s_aeline_by_sensiblesoap-dcgk7oc.png[/img] also I put her down on the list as your dragon but I noticed she's in someone else's lair so let me know if I should change that!
@Ragnaroc

lemme know if anything needs changing!
003__ragnaroc_s_aeline_by_sensiblesoap-dcgk7oc.png

also I put her down on the list as your dragon but I noticed she's in someone else's lair so let me know if I should change that!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@Ragnaroc

since it's been 24 hours, I'm going to hope that everything is alright and take the next person <3

@Gomorrh

slot is open!
@Ragnaroc

since it's been 24 hours, I'm going to hope that everything is alright and take the next person <3

@Gomorrh

slot is open!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@Sensiblesoap I sent payment! On the sixth when we were talking. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/011fc8d2994122b7fd7f2e79d499e24b.png[/img]
@Sensiblesoap

I sent payment! On the sixth when we were talking.
011fc8d2994122b7fd7f2e79d499e24b.png
@sensiblesoap

Oh my bad! I never got your last ping telling me the art was done. Did you need anything else? : 3
@sensiblesoap

Oh my bad! I never got your last ping telling me the art was done. Did you need anything else? : 3
oh id love a slot please!!
@sensiblesoap
oh id love a slot please!!
@sensiblesoap
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDme99Cp.png
Helian
--
24 | He/Him
--
Art Shop | Accents | Merc Hub
xYqmluMF.png