Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Ridgebacks! (temp closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@sensiblesoap How about 50kt combined for the two? Making the total 250kt/g?
@sensiblesoap How about 50kt combined for the two? Making the total 250kt/g?
@Polyhymnia

sounds good to me!
I'm going out today + my internet just went out so idk when I'll be able to POST it but I'll try to work on it later today!
@Polyhymnia

sounds good to me!
I'm going out today + my internet just went out so idk when I'll be able to POST it but I'll try to work on it later today!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@Sensiblesoap
It looks perfect! Thank you :)
@Sensiblesoap
It looks perfect! Thank you :)
m8EpPxd.pngdYMh9KZ.pngAF7803Z.png
@sensiblesoap

May I please be added to the pinglist for open slots. May I also have a Wishlist or a list of things I can bribe you with?

These are very cute and I want three but I just do not have the money right now so we are going to work on getting the first one! XDD
@sensiblesoap

May I please be added to the pinglist for open slots. May I also have a Wishlist or a list of things I can bribe you with?

These are very cute and I want three but I just do not have the money right now so we are going to work on getting the first one! XDD
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

absolutely!
and I do have a wish list! link is in my sig!

edit: also thanks for the compliment! sorry, was in a hurry!
@Ragnaroc

absolutely!
and I do have a wish list! link is in my sig!

edit: also thanks for the compliment! sorry, was in a hurry!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@Polyhymnia I am SO sorry for the delay! my internet was out much longer than I thought it would be here's the finished adopt! please let me know what you think of the genes, and if anything needs changing! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8410/f/2018/187/2/1/002__polyhymnia_s_seath_by_sensiblesoap-dcgh0gw.png[/img]
@Polyhymnia

I am SO sorry for the delay! my internet was out much longer than I thought it would be
here's the finished adopt! please let me know what you think of the genes, and if anything needs changing!
002__polyhymnia_s_seath_by_sensiblesoap-dcgh0gw.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensisblesoap I absolutely love the way that you dud the genes! They look spot-on! Thank you for letting me be the first to comission them ^^
@sensisblesoap I absolutely love the way that you dud the genes! They look spot-on! Thank you for letting me be the first to comission them ^^
@Polyhymnia

really glad you like how it came out! :D

@Ragnaroc

slot is now yours! please reply within 24 hours or I'll open the slot back up! <3
@Polyhymnia

really glad you like how it came out! :D

@Ragnaroc

slot is now yours! please reply within 24 hours or I'll open the slot back up! <3
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@TerminalEternity

sorry for late ping, I didn't see your post at first and then I was without internet for a while
the slot is currently taken unless I don't hear back after 24 hours, but just thought I'd ping you since you asked!
@TerminalEternity

sorry for late ping, I didn't see your post at first and then I was without internet for a while
the slot is currently taken unless I don't hear back after 24 hours, but just thought I'd ping you since you asked!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap
THESE ARE SO CUTE!! I'd LOVE to be added to the ping list!
@sensiblesoap
THESE ARE SO CUTE!! I'd LOVE to be added to the ping list!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDme99Cp.png
Helian
--
24 | He/Him
--
Art Shop | Accents | Merc Hub
xYqmluMF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9