Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Ridgebacks! (temp closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][b][color=#D37373]♥[/color] SensibleSoap's Ridgeback Adopts [color=#D37373]♥[/color][/b][/center] [br /] [center][color=#D37373]hello! I'm trying to get back into making adoptables, and trying to make some money for gene projects and other goals, so I'm here with some very simple little ridgies![/color] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2191/f/2018/192/8/2/001__doodletrash1_s_zorel_by_sensiblesoap-dcg24hs.png[/img] [i](metallic/alloy/runes)[/i] ------------ [center] [b][color=#D37373]♥[/color] UPDATES [color=#D37373]♥[/color][/b] [b]7/18/18:[/b] temp closed bc I got swamped with other things that I need to clear out first ------------- [b][color=#D37373]♥[/color] RULES & INFO [color=#D37373]♥[/color][/b] [color=#D37373]1.) I will only have [b]1[/b] slot open at once. [b]If you would like to be added to the pinglist to be notified when the slot opens[/b], please let me know. Slot will be given in order down the pinglist. Once you get the slot, you are removed from the pinglist unless you ask to be added again. If I ping you to claim your slot and you no longer want it, just let me know! Also, you have 24 hours to respond once I ping you. if you don't respond within that amount of time, I'll remove you from the pinglist and offer your slot to someone else. you can, of course, request to be added back on the pinglist![/color] 2.)[b] I require payment before I begin.[/b] If you would prefer to pay half upfront and half after, that's also fine! If I'm unable to draw something, I will refund you for that particular thing, or refund your entire order if it ruins the whole dragon (ie, not being able to draw a gene) [color=#D37373]3.) If, for some reason, you have a slot and decide you don't want one, PLEASE let me know. This way, I do not spend time working on an artwork you no longer want, and I can open up the slot.[/color] 4.) Let me know if you'd like a smaller version! these aren't perfect squares but I'll try to get you the size you need! [color=#D37373]5.) yes, I have a male variation![/color] 5.) Kind of important note: these are, in general, flat colored. [b]This means iri/shim are not very shiny at all![/b] Especially in white shades, where the accent colors are extremely similar to the base color, it can look a lot like a basic dragon when left unshaded. Please keep this in mind when ordering iri/shim dragons!
SensibleSoap's Ridgeback Adopts

hello! I'm trying to get back into making adoptables, and trying to make some money for gene projects and other goals, so I'm here with some very simple little ridgies!

001__doodletrash1_s_zorel_by_sensiblesoap-dcg24hs.png
(metallic/alloy/runes)

UPDATES

7/18/18: temp closed bc I got swamped with other things that I need to clear out first

RULES & INFO

1.) I will only have 1 slot open at once. If you would like to be added to the pinglist to be notified when the slot opens, please let me know. Slot will be given in order down the pinglist. Once you get the slot, you are removed from the pinglist unless you ask to be added again. If I ping you to claim your slot and you no longer want it, just let me know! Also, you have 24 hours to respond once I ping you. if you don't respond within that amount of time, I'll remove you from the pinglist and offer your slot to someone else. you can, of course, request to be added back on the pinglist!
2.) I require payment before I begin. If you would prefer to pay half upfront and half after, that's also fine! If I'm unable to draw something, I will refund you for that particular thing, or refund your entire order if it ruins the whole dragon (ie, not being able to draw a gene)
3.) If, for some reason, you have a slot and decide you don't want one, PLEASE let me know. This way, I do not spend time working on an artwork you no longer want, and I can open up the slot.
4.) Let me know if you'd like a smaller version! these aren't perfect squares but I'll try to get you the size you need!
5.) yes, I have a male variation!
5.) Kind of important note: these are, in general, flat colored. This means iri/shim are not very shiny at all! Especially in white shades, where the accent colors are extremely similar to the base color, it can look a lot like a basic dragon when left unshaded. Please keep this in mind when ordering iri/shim dragons!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
[center][b][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c306/f/2018/192/9/9/002__polyhymnia_s_seath_by_sensiblesoap-dcgh0gw.png[/img][/b] [i](poison/toxin/okapi)[/i] ---------- [b][color=#D37373]♥[/color] PRICE [color=#D37373]♥[/color][/b] [color=#D37373][b]base price:[/b][/color] [b]80kt / 80g[/b] genes are case by case. [i]most[/i] unlocked genes will be free, unless they require a bit more effort than a simple recolor. prices of locked genes are based on how hard it will be for me personally to do them! unavailable means I don't think I could pull them off well, but I might try in my free time, and then they would become available! note: while some genes are already available for free, many are not yet made! [u]note 2: willing to haggle on unlock prices[/u] [color=#D37373][b]primary genes:[/b][/color] [columns] [quote=unlocked] [center][u]free tier:[/u] basic iridescent metallic [u]+1kt tier[/u] poison [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /][color=transparent]_______________________[/color][/center] [/quote] [nextcol][quote=locked] [center][u]+15kt tier[/u] bar falcon piebald speckle vipera [u]+20kt tier[/u] cherub clown jupiter pinstripe python savannah tiger [u]+25kt tier[/u] jaguar petals ripple skink tapir [color=transparent]_______________________[/color][/center] [/quote] [nextcol][quote=unavailable] [center]crystal giraffe wasp[br /][br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [color=transparent]_______________________[/color][/center] [/quote] [/columns] [color=#D37373][b]secondary genes:[/b][/color] [columns] [quote=unlocked] [center][u]free tier:[/u] alloy basic paint shimmer stripes [u]+1kt tier[/u] toxin [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /][br /][color=transparent]_______________________[/color][/center] [/quote] [nextcol][quote=locked] [center][u]+15kt tier[/u] daub eye spots freckle hypnotic morph peregrine safari striation [u]+20kt tier[/u] current saturn seraph trail [u]+25kt tier[/u] rosette spinner [br /] [color=transparent]_______________________[/color][/center] [/quote] [nextcol][quote=unavailable] [center]bee butterfly facet hex [br /][br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /][br /] [color=transparent]_______________________[/color][/center] [/quote] [/columns] [color=#D37373][b]tertiary genes:[/b][/color] [columns] [nextcol] [center] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [color=transparent]_____________[/color][/center] [nextcol] [quote=unlocked] [center][u]free tier:[/u] basic contour firefly okapi runes stained underbelly [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /] [br /][color=transparent]_______________________[/color][/center] [/quote] [nextcol][quote=locked] [center][u]+15kt tier[/u] capsule glimmer smirch smoke thylacine [u]+20kt tier[/u] spines [u]+25kt tier[/u] circuit crackle filigree gembond ghost lace opal (unsure if I can do) scales [color=transparent]_______________________[/color][/center] [/quote] [/columns] [color=#D37373][b]apparel:[/b] [/color] bribe only [color=#D37373][b]accents/skins:[/b][/color] bribe only [color=#D37373][b]eye types:[/b][/color] recolors: free / glowing: free / primal: bribe only (unless already available) / all others: bribe only (become available once done) [i][available primal: none] [available other types: none][/i] [/center]
002__polyhymnia_s_seath_by_sensiblesoap-dcgh0gw.png
(poison/toxin/okapi)

PRICE

base price:
80kt / 80g

genes are case by case. most unlocked genes will be free, unless they require a bit more effort than a simple recolor. prices of locked genes are based on how hard it will be for me personally to do them! unavailable means I don't think I could pull them off well, but I might try in my free time, and then they would become available!

note: while some genes are already available for free, many are not yet made!

note 2: willing to haggle on unlock prices

primary genes:
unlocked wrote:
free tier:
basic
iridescent
metallic

+1kt tier
poison

falcon
piebald
speckle
vipera

+20kt tier
cherub
clown
jupiter
pinstripe
python
savannah
tiger

+25kt tier
jaguar
petals
ripple
skink
tapir
wasp

secondary genes:
unlocked wrote:
free tier:
alloy
basic
paint
shimmer
stripes

+1kt tier
toxin

eye spots
freckle
hypnotic
morph
peregrine
safari
striation

+20kt tier
current
saturn
seraph
trail

+25kt tier
rosette
spinner

facet
hex

tertiary genes:

contour
firefly
okapi
runes
stained
underbelly

glimmer
smirch
smoke
thylacine

+20kt tier
spines

+25kt tier
circuit
crackle
filigree
gembond
ghost
lace
opal (unsure if I can do)
scales

apparel:
bribe only

accents/skins:
bribe only

eye types:
recolors: free / glowing: free / primal: bribe only (unless already available) / all others: bribe only (become available once done)
[available primal: none]
[available other types: none]
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c2f4/f/2018/188/3/d/003__ragnaroc_s_aeline_by_sensiblesoap-dcgk7oc.png[/img] [i](iridescent/shimmer/basic)[/i] [/center] ------- [center][b][color=#D37373]♥[/color] SLOT & PINGLIST [color=#D37373]♥[/color][/b] [b]slot:[/b] [color=#D37373]1.) (shop is temp closed)[/color] [b]pinglist for slot:[/b] [color=#D37373] Niharike Sharanay [/color] [b]misc pinglist:[/b] [color=#D37373] n/a [/color] [/center]
003__ragnaroc_s_aeline_by_sensiblesoap-dcgk7oc.png
(iridescent/shimmer/basic)

SLOT & PINGLIST

slot:

1.) (shop is temp closed)

pinglist for slot:

Niharike
Sharanay

misc pinglist:

n/a

FR+2

wishlist | art shop
[header when I have one]

FINISHED ADOPTS

gallery link

gallery will tell you the user and their dragon's name!
please DO NOT use any of these images unless you are the one who ordered it.
thank you!

[header when I have one]

FINISHED ADOPTS

gallery link

gallery will tell you the user and their dragon's name!
please DO NOT use any of these images unless you are the one who ordered it.
thank you!

FR+2

wishlist | art shop
♥ reserved ♥
♥ reserved ♥
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
♥ reserved ♥
♥ reserved ♥
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
♥ reserved ♥
♥ reserved ♥
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
♥ reserved ♥
♥ reserved ♥
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
♥ reserved ♥
♥ reserved ♥
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
♥ final reserved ♥

now you can post!!

♥ final reserved ♥

now you can post!!

FR+2

wishlist | art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9