Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 257 258
@dynastyrule sure! Your reserve will expire on Feb 13th.
@dynastyrule sure! Your reserve will expire on Feb 13th.
Clan Lore
May I reserve the golden sandcat please? @keelhaul
May I reserve the golden sandcat please? @keelhaul
@saphleon sure, your reserve expires on Feb 14th!
@saphleon sure, your reserve expires on Feb 14th!
Clan Lore
(Pinglist was here)

image0.png

Today I’ve released a Blep Blast! For those unfamiliar, a blep blast is an event when limited-edition bleps are released for a certain amount of time. Each blep has the same lineart but features unique coloring, and the blep you receive will be different from every other blep.

The blep you receive is randomly selected and may exhibit rare traits or rare color variants (similar to shiny pokemon). There is a limited number of bleps in stock at any given time, though if we run out I’ll restock as soon as possible.

This blep is surrounded by pulsing jellyfish that glow in ethereal shades of pastel. Both the blep and its jellyfish have a faint sparkling effect, almost as if they were coated in sugar. Each blep glows a unique shade of pastel, and they can identify their friends from several hundred meters away solely by the color of their glow.

Gummy Jellyfish
Price: 400g or 4 USD
In Stock: 4
Event Ends: Rollover on Feb 8th
(Pinglist was here)

image0.png

Today I’ve released a Blep Blast! For those unfamiliar, a blep blast is an event when limited-edition bleps are released for a certain amount of time. Each blep has the same lineart but features unique coloring, and the blep you receive will be different from every other blep.

The blep you receive is randomly selected and may exhibit rare traits or rare color variants (similar to shiny pokemon). There is a limited number of bleps in stock at any given time, though if we run out I’ll restock as soon as possible.

This blep is surrounded by pulsing jellyfish that glow in ethereal shades of pastel. Both the blep and its jellyfish have a faint sparkling effect, almost as if they were coated in sugar. Each blep glows a unique shade of pastel, and they can identify their friends from several hundred meters away solely by the color of their glow.

Gummy Jellyfish
Price: 400g or 4 USD
In Stock: 4
Event Ends: Rollover on Feb 8th
Clan Lore
@keelhaul

I'll take one.
@keelhaul

I'll take one.
y4XpVjZ.png
@mischievousmoose sure, I’ll send one over via PM once I receive payment!
@mischievousmoose sure, I’ll send one over via PM once I receive payment!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul, I don't have enough for an adorable sea blep, but I just wanted to complement you on how adorable and creative each one is.
@Keelhaul, I don't have enough for an adorable sea blep, but I just wanted to complement you on how adorable and creative each one is.
@keelhaul I'll grab one of the blast bleps! ^^
@keelhaul I'll grab one of the blast bleps! ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Keelhaul I'll snap up a blep from the blast~! Sending payment via PayPal when you confirm~!
@Keelhaul I'll snap up a blep from the blast~! Sending payment via PayPal when you confirm~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Keelhaul Can I also reserve Amethyst Specter?
@Keelhaul Can I also reserve Amethyst Specter?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa