Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673
hi, could I be added to the wait list?

Edit: just for clarification because I'm a dummy, I assume the scales/feathers aren't available for the deluxe bottles?
hi, could I be added to the wait list?

Edit: just for clarification because I'm a dummy, I assume the scales/feathers aren't available for the deluxe bottles?
voNNCyf.png
zxVYo5d.png
dEe2UrM.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
gzz7NWi.png
@Runningwolf62

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $2 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@Runningwolf62

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $2 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Schmelios

The scales/feathers are for the cork-top-style bottles (but it can be a regular or deluxe bottle depending on the items inside).
@Schmelios

The scales/feathers are for the cork-top-style bottles (but it can be a regular or deluxe bottle depending on the items inside).
@elduwen

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until August 19, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@elduwen

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until August 19, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
May I be added to the waitlist, please? c:
rPbwGGp.png ♦ hi, i’m kiwi ~ owo
♦ i make graphics
♦ she/her | FR+3
my wishlist
my projects
give my boi a like? owo
MwDmeU5.png
~
~
mmS3ZtK.gifIzB9vJM.gifN4Bs15L.gifmlxx12Y.giff6ZeHT4.gifpKgPmMh.gif2ypyPzX.gifjInHI31.gif
~
~
Could I be added to your waitlist please? Thank you!
Could I be added to your waitlist please? Thank you!
RXTQr8J.pngdjbgkfY.pngq2t7XrS.png
5upPNlj.pngQI9mcoJ.pngXxoaIcy.png
2YWIP1m.png3R6n13q.pngB8Nsryu.png
Could I get onto the waitlist please, thanks!
Could I get onto the waitlist please, thanks!
s0RMySq.gifB17-L.pngPVOi09x.pngybAHpix.pngbisexual-1.jpggayyy2.pngSapphic.pngB17-R.pngNIdUF6j.pngT31.pngkFLe76I.png
Sh8L.png
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 673