Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 616 617 618 619 620 ... 672 673
[font=corbel]@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Katsuji, 279762 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice: Globe, Cloud Base Pattern, Black Color [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Aerborne Gustgather] [font=corbel]Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=ancestral incense] [font=corbel]Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=bamboo cluster] [font=corbel]Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] 100 g Please let me know if the second item is not possible and I will edit. ----- [font=corbel][b]Bottle shape:[/b] Regular: Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Iridescent Cloth] [font=corbel]Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Smoky sphere] [font=corbel]Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=avian gemstaff] [font=corbel]Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Nature [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Mint Sludge please. [b]Payment total:[/b] 50 g ----- [font=corbel]I would like to continue being on the waitlist after this order.
@Amariel

Username and ID#: Katsuji, 279762

Bottle shape: Winter Solstice: Globe, Cloud Base Pattern, Black Color

Item 1: Aerborne Gustgather Floating

Item 2: Ancestral Incense Floating

Item 3: Bamboo Cluster Still

Flight element bead: N/A

Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A

Colour and gene of ornament: N/A

Payment total: 100 g

Please let me know if the second item is not possible and I will edit.

Bottle shape: Regular: Sphere

Item 1: Iridescent Cloth Floating

Item 2: Smoky Sphere Still

Item 3: Avian Gemstaff Floating

Flight element bead: Nature

Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale

Colour and gene of ornament: Mint Sludge please.

Payment total: 50 g

I would like to continue being on the waitlist after this order.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

Thanks for your order!

Java Sparrow is not available, sorry. And I will do mint sludge for the dragonscale ornament.
@Katsuji

Thanks for your order!

Java Sparrow is not available, sorry. And I will do mint sludge for the dragonscale ornament.
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
[quote=Trinket Bottles] @Amariel This time since I don't want any dragons formyself, I'll be spoiling a friend <3 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Looshiana #271220 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Snowflakes Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Winter Wind] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Battered Shields] Still at bottom [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Diaphanous Wing] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] None [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] None [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] None [b]Payment total:[/b] [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Looshiana #271220 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk bell [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Skirmisher Pack] Still at bottom [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Withered Rose] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Water [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] None [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] None [b]Payment total:[/b] [/quote]
Trinket Bottles wrote:

@Amariel

This time since I don't want any dragons formyself, I'll be spoiling a friend <3

Username and ID#: Looshiana #271220
Bottle shape: Snowflakes Bell Jar
Item 1: Winter Wind Floating
Item 2: Battered Shields Still at bottom
Item 3: Diaphanous Wing Floating
Flight element bead: None
Feather or dragonscale ornament: None
Colour and gene of ornament: None
Payment total:

Bottle shape: Solarpunk bell
Item 1: Skirmisher Pack Still at bottom
Item 2: Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle Floating
Item 3: Withered Rose Floating
Flight element bead: Water
Feather or dragonscale ornament: None
Colour and gene of ornament: None
Payment total:

Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Thanks for your order!

You can choose from gold, silver, copper, or black for the bottle colour. Let me know what colour you'd like for each!
@Looshiana

Thanks for your order!

You can choose from gold, silver, copper, or black for the bottle colour. Let me know what colour you'd like for each!
@Amariel

Silver for the one with winter wind and gold for the one with water symbol!

@Amariel

Silver for the one with winter wind and gold for the one with water symbol!

Art_shop.png
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Looshiana #271220 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar (Silver, Snowflake pattern) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Winter Wind] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Battered Shields] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Diaphanous Wing] Floating [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk bell (Gold, default pattern) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Skirmisher Pack] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Withered Rose] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Water

Bottle shape: Bell Jar (Silver, Snowflake pattern)
Item 1: Winter Wind Floating
Item 2: Battered Shields Still
Item 3: Diaphanous Wing Floating

Bottle shape: Solarpunk bell (Gold, default pattern)
Item 1: Skirmisher Pack Still
Item 2: Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle Floating
Item 3: Withered Rose Floating
Flight element bead: Water
@Looshiana

Thanks! Your total comes to 200g or 240kt, and feel free to send payment :)
@Looshiana

Thanks! Your total comes to 200g or 240kt, and feel free to send payment :)
@Amariel, I edited my post to update the order with the changes. Please let me know if there are any problems with it. 150 g should be the correct total?
@Amariel, I edited my post to update the order with the changes. Please let me know if there are any problems with it. 150 g should be the correct total?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

Your order looks good! Yes, it will be 150g, and feel free to send payment :)
@Katsuji

Your order looks good! Yes, it will be 150g, and feel free to send payment :)
@Amariel

Hello! May I please be added to the waitlist?
@Amariel

Hello! May I please be added to the waitlist?
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
1 2 ... 616 617 618 619 620 ... 672 673