Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 618 619 620 621 622 ... 672 673
@NlCKname

Hello! Got a question about your order: For the Solarpunk bottle, did you want the bell jar or the globe?
@NlCKname

Hello! Got a question about your order: For the Solarpunk bottle, did you want the bell jar or the globe?
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel globe please, sorry for not specifying
@Amariel globe please, sorry for not specifying
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@Amariel I’m so so sorry! The only explanation I have for missing my chance to order is that I had just way too much that I was dealing with in the real world. If you’ll allow it, I’d like to be out back on the waitlist for an open slot. If you agree, I can promise to have my order ready for the next time I get a chance. Again, I’m incredibly sorry!
@Amariel I’m so so sorry! The only explanation I have for missing my chance to order is that I had just way too much that I was dealing with in the real world. If you’ll allow it, I’d like to be out back on the waitlist for an open slot. If you agree, I can promise to have my order ready for the next time I get a chance. Again, I’m incredibly sorry!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope

Feel free to make your order post ASAP, and if I don't hear back from you within a week, I'll put you back on the waitlist
@ItMeansHope

Feel free to make your order post ASAP, and if I don't hear back from you within a week, I'll put you back on the waitlist
@onemessyperson @Cynil @NowViewing @milesss @Velkhana

You've been moved up to an open slot!
@onemessyperson @Cynil @NowViewing @milesss @Velkhana

You've been moved up to an open slot!
may I be added to the waitlist? thank you <3
may I be added to the waitlist? thank you <3
Can I be added to the waitlist as well?
Can I be added to the waitlist as well?
6ce384beb615fe03f180b58090f48a7c29644806.png
I am +3 FR time
~
~
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Cynil 222543 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice: Bell (copper) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Haunted Flame Candles] floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Aged Tome] still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Empty Inkwell] still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a Only getting one bottle this time around, also can I be re-added to the waitlist for next time? Also if anything needs to be changed let me know! c:
Username and ID#: Cynil 222543
Bottle shape: Winter Solstice: Bell (copper)
Item 1: Haunted Flame Candles floating
Item 2: Aged Tome still
Item 3: Empty Inkwell still
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a

Only getting one bottle this time around, also can I be re-added to the waitlist for next time? Also if anything needs to be changed let me know! c:
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cynil

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 100g or 120kt, and feel free to send payment :)
@Cynil

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 100g or 120kt, and feel free to send payment :)
1 2 ... 618 619 620 621 622 ... 672 673