Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 599 600 601 602 603 ... 672 673
@Amariel I want the pumpkin shape please but can I get an earth rune stone instead of one of the items. Below is my updated request: [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Medievalredragon #470795 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pumpkin [b} Color of base:[/b] Black [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=used cartography ink] /Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=scary storybook] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=earth runestone] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Color and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] You tell me please and how/where to send it Please confirm payment cost and how/where to send it. Thanks! Medievalredragon
@Amariel

I want the pumpkin shape please but can I get an earth rune stone instead of one of the items. Below is my updated request:

Username and ID#: Medievalredragon #470795
Bottle shape: Pumpkin
[b} Color of base:[/b] Black
Item 1: Used Cartography Ink /Floating
Item 2: Scary Storybook Floating
Item 3: Earth Runestone Floating
Flight element bead: N/A
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Color and gene of ornament: N/A
Payment total: You tell me please and how/where to send it

Please confirm payment cost and how/where to send it.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon

earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon

Your total comes to $2 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
@Medievalredragon

Your total comes to $2 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

Hello! I've somehow missed both your pings :( Is it too late to put in some orders for bottles? If so, could I be added to the waitlist again, please?
@Amariel

Hello! I've somehow missed both your pings :( Is it too late to put in some orders for bottles? If so, could I be added to the waitlist again, please?
@onemessyperson

You can fill out your order!
@onemessyperson

You can fill out your order!
@Amariel

Pinglist please!
@Amariel

Pinglist please!
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Do you want to be added to the pinglist for news and events, or to the waitlist for orders?
@Looshiana

Do you want to be added to the pinglist for news and events, or to the waitlist for orders?
@Amariel For when you have available slots!
@Amariel For when you have available slots!
Art_shop.png
@Amariel Thank you! Here's the forms. Please put me back on waitlist ^^ [b]Username and ID#:[/b] onemessyperson/#105227 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pyramid [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Sparrow Skull] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Contaminated Featherback Pelt] Still (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Memorial Urn] Stil (bottom right) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Ice [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Grey Petals [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] onemessyperson/#105227 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pyramid [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Squirrel Skull] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Ivory Comb] Still (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Grave Dust] Stil (bottom right) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Ice [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Dust Cherub [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] onemessyperson/#105227 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Lantern (Gold) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Molten Tadople] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Ceremonial Scythe] Floating (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Dark Basalt] Stil (bottom right) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] - [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] - [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] - [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] onemessyperson/#105227 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Lantern (Gold) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Tiny Feathers] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Onyx Cobra] Floating (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Raptor Effigy] Stil (bottom right) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] - [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] - [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] - [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] onemessyperson/#105227 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Lantern (Silver) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Seeker Orb] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Baku Tusk] Floating (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Wing Bones] Stil (bottom right) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] - [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] - [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] - [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] onemessyperson/#105227 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Lantern (Silver) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Rusted Chain] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Analogous Pigment Blend] Floating (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Depleated Sacridite] Stil (bottom right) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] - [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] - [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] - [b]Payment total:[/b] $2
@Amariel

Thank you! Here's the forms. Please put me back on waitlist ^^

Username and ID#: onemessyperson/#105227
Bottle shape: Pyramid
Item 1: Sparrow Skull Floating (Top)
Item 2: Contaminated Featherback Pelt Still (bottom left)
Item 3: Memorial Urn Stil (bottom right)
Flight element bead: Ice
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale
Colour and gene of ornament: Grey Petals
Payment total: $1

Item 1: Squirrel Skull Floating (Top)
Item 2: Ivory Comb Still (bottom left)
Item 3: Grave Dust Stil (bottom right)
Colour and gene of ornament: Dust Cherub

Bottle shape: Lantern (Gold)
Item 1: Floating (Top)
Item 2: Ceremonial Scythe Floating (bottom left)
Item 3: Dark Basalt Stil (bottom right)
Flight element bead: -
Feather or dragonscale ornament: -
Colour and gene of ornament: -
Payment total: $2

Bottle shape: Lantern (Gold)
Item 1: Tiny Feathers Floating (Top)
Item 2: Onyx Cobra Floating (bottom left)
Item 3: Raptor Effigy Stil (bottom right)

Bottle shape: Lantern (Silver)
Item 1: Seeker Orb Floating (Top)
Item 2: Baku Tusk Floating (bottom left)
Item 3: Wing Bones Stil (bottom right)

Bottle shape: Lantern (Silver)
Item 1: Rusted Chain Floating (Top)
Item 2: Analogous Pigment Blend Floating (bottom left)
Item 3: Stil (bottom right)

[b]Username and ID#:[/b] onemessyperson #105227 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pyramid [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Sparrow Skull] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Contaminated Featherback Pelt] Still (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Memorial Urn] Still (bottom right) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Ice [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Grey Petals [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pyramid [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Squirrel Skull] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Ivory Comb] Still (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Grave Dust] Still (bottom right) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Ice [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Dust Cherub [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Halloween Lantern (Gold) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Molten Tadpole] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Ceremonial Scythe] Floating (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Dark Basalt] Still (bottom right) [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Halloween Lantern (Gold) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Tiny Feathers] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Onyx Cobra] Floating (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Raptor Effigy] Still (bottom right) [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Halloween Lantern (Silver) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Seeker Orb] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Baku Tusk] Floating (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Wing Bones] Still (bottom right) [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Halloween Lantern (Silver) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Rusted Chain] Floating (Top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Analogous Pigment Blend] Floating (bottom left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Depleted Sacridite] Still (bottom right) [b]Payment total:[/b] $2
Username and ID#: onemessyperson #105227

Item 1: Sparrow Skull Floating (Top)
Item 2: Contaminated Featherback Pelt Still (bottom left)
Item 3: Memorial Urn Still (bottom right)
Colour and gene of ornament: Grey Petals

Item 1: Squirrel Skull Floating (Top)
Item 2: Ivory Comb Still (bottom left)
Item 3: Grave Dust Still (bottom right)
Colour and gene of ornament: Dust Cherub

Bottle shape: Halloween Lantern (Gold)
Item 1: Molten Tadpole Floating (Top)
Item 2: Ceremonial Scythe Floating (bottom left)
Item 3: Dark Basalt Still (bottom right)

Bottle shape: Halloween Lantern (Gold)
Item 1: Tiny Feathers Floating (Top)
Item 2: Onyx Cobra Floating (bottom left)
Item 3: Raptor Effigy Still (bottom right)

Bottle shape: Halloween Lantern (Silver)
Item 1: Seeker Orb Floating (Top)
Item 2: Baku Tusk Floating (bottom left)
Item 3: Wing Bones Still (bottom right)

Bottle shape: Halloween Lantern (Silver)
Item 1: Rusted Chain Floating (Top)
Item 2: Analogous Pigment Blend Floating (bottom left)
Item 3: Depleted Sacridite Still (bottom right)
@onemessyperson

Thanks for your order!

For the lantern bottles, do you want the Halloween lantern or the winter solstice lantern?
@onemessyperson

Thanks for your order!

For the lantern bottles, do you want the Halloween lantern or the winter solstice lantern?
1 2 ... 599 600 601 602 603 ... 672 673