Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 598 599 600 601 602 ... 672 673
@Amariel, I would like to switch the Orange Tabby to the [item =mainecoon] then as it is closer to the color scheme and slightly floofier tail. Should I edit the post to reflect that? For the Phoenix, the forth pose. [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/5/58/Phoenix-4.png[/img] That’s fine! Do you still have my paypal address or should I send it again? Or do you want me to send payment to you instead of an invoice?
@Amariel,

I would like to switch the Orange Tabby to the Mainecoon then as it is closer to the color scheme and slightly floofier tail.

Should I edit the post to reflect that?

For the Phoenix, the forth pose. Phoenix-4.png

That’s fine! Do you still have my paypal address or should I send it again? Or do you want me to send payment to you instead of an invoice?

GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Amariel, I just realized I made a mistake on the third bottle. The Sparrow Skull is supposed to be Still.
@Amariel, I just realized I made a mistake on the third bottle. The Sparrow Skull is supposed to be Still.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

Yes, please edit your post with the Mainecoon and Phoenix 4th pose! And please PM me your Paypal email again :)
@Katsuji

Yes, please edit your post with the Mainecoon and Phoenix 4th pose! And please PM me your Paypal email again :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Cyrce @final

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until July 5, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Cyrce @final

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until July 5, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@onemessyperson @Cynil @Medievalredragon

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@onemessyperson @Cynil @Medievalredragon

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Amariel @Medievalredragon [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Medievalredragon #470795 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pumpkin [b} Color of base:[/b] Black [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=used cartography ink] /Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=scary storybook] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=grave dust] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Earth (if applicable) [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] dragon scale (if applicable) [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Crimson laced (if applicable) [b]Payment total:[/b] You tell me please Do you do these signature sized? Thanks! Medievalredragon
@Amariel
@Medievalredragon

Username and ID#: Medievalredragon #470795
Bottle shape: Pumpkin
[b} Color of base:[/b] Black
Item 1: Used Cartography Ink /Floating
Item 2: Scary Storybook Floating
Item 3: Grave Dust Floating
Flight element bead: Earth (if applicable)
Feather or dragonscale ornament: dragon scale (if applicable)
Colour and gene of ornament: Crimson laced (if applicable)
Payment total: You tell me please
Do you do these signature sized?

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon

Thanks for your order!

The pumpkin bottle doesn't come with the flight bead or the dragonscale ornament, sorry! Let me know if that's alright, or if you'd like to choose another bottle shape.

I'm going to remove the "signature size" option, as I'm too busy to design those, unfortunately.
@Medievalredragon

Thanks for your order!

The pumpkin bottle doesn't come with the flight bead or the dragonscale ornament, sorry! Let me know if that's alright, or if you'd like to choose another bottle shape.

I'm going to remove the "signature size" option, as I'm too busy to design those, unfortunately.
@onemessyperson @Cynil

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until July 11, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@onemessyperson @Cynil

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until July 11, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Amariel May I be back on the waitlist? Also I apologize for not taking my slot the last time, I was really caught up in irl issues at the time
@Amariel May I be back on the waitlist? Also I apologize for not taking my slot the last time, I was really caught up in irl issues at the time
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname

You've been added to the waitlist!
@NlCKname

You've been added to the waitlist!
1 2 ... 598 599 600 601 602 ... 672 673