Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 583 584 585 586 587 ... 672 673
@Frionivalis

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $10 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
@Frionivalis

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $10 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email for your invoice :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel unfortunately I dont have the money to pay for it right now. Admittedly I did forget I'd requested being put on the waiting list. You can give my slot to the next person, I'm very sorry
@Amariel unfortunately I dont have the money to pay for it right now. Admittedly I did forget I'd requested being put on the waiting list. You can give my slot to the next person, I'm very sorry
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Amariel

hello! i have a question. i ordered a bottle from you some time ago, but i was wondering if it was possible to get it edited a bit? i wanted to change one of the items in it. if not, that's okay! i can just be put on the waitlist and order a new one if it's not possible.

( edit: i have read your rules and i know you said small edits are okay, but i wanted to double check in case you're busy. )
@Amariel

hello! i have a question. i ordered a bottle from you some time ago, but i was wondering if it was possible to get it edited a bit? i wanted to change one of the items in it. if not, that's okay! i can just be put on the waitlist and order a new one if it's not possible.

( edit: i have read your rules and i know you said small edits are okay, but i wanted to double check in case you're busy. )
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
@SCP1762

Thanks for letting me know!
@SCP1762

Thanks for letting me know!
@grandstander

Sure, I can swap out one item free of charge. Just let me know which bottle and which items!
@grandstander

Sure, I can swap out one item free of charge. Just let me know which bottle and which items!
@DraigTeg

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@DraigTeg

You've been moved up to an open slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
[font=arial]@Amariel thank you very much! it would be this bottle. could you swap out the net for the moon stone item? [item=moonstone] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rj8Bqwm.gif[/img]
@Amariel

thank you very much! it would be this bottle. could you swap out the net for the moon stone item?

Moonstone

Rj8Bqwm.gif
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] DraigTeg #199655 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cauldron [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Green Goo] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=White Slime] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Gold Muck] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2.00 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] DraigTeg #199655 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Night Sky [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Aged Tome] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Stone Knife] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sharpened Serthis Spear] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2.00 Let me know if I need to resend my PayPal info. Just replace me at the end of the wait list when you're done.
Username and ID#: DraigTeg #199655
Bottle shape: Cauldron
Item 1: Green Goo Still
Item 2: White Slime Floating
Item 3: Gold Muck Floating
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment total: $2.00

Username and ID#: DraigTeg #199655
Bottle shape: Night Sky
Item 1: Aged Tome Still
Item 2: Stone Knife Floating
Item 3: Sharpened Serthis Spear Floating
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment total: $2.00

Let me know if I need to resend my PayPal info.

Just replace me at the end of the wait list when you're done.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@DraigTeg

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $4 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email again :)
@DraigTeg

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $4 USD, and please PM me your Paypal email again :)
@kijauni

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until February 20, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@kijauni

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until February 20, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
1 2 ... 583 584 585 586 587 ... 672 673