Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 672 673
@DecemberStar

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until December 28, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@DecemberStar

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until December 28, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Mangusto @Svelte @poetsong @NowViewing @Talismarr

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Mangusto @Svelte @poetsong @NowViewing @Talismarr

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Mangusto #135985 1)[b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=copper pocketwatch] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=empty inkwell] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=intact parchment] Floating [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Carmine Jaguar [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure 2)[b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=pulsating pendant] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Nocturnal Dust] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=ghostly aura] Floating [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Splash Skink [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure
Username and ID#: Mangusto #135985
1)Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Copper Pocketwatch Floating
Item 2: Empty Inkwell Floating
Item 3: Intact Parchment Floating
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Carmine Jaguar
Payment type: Treasure

2)Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Pulsating Pendant Floating
Item 2: Nocturnal Dust Still
Item 3: Ghostly Aura Floating
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Splash Skink
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Amariel apologies for the wait, I hope I didn't lose my spot [b]Username and ID#:[/b]NlCKname (i is a lowercase L) [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Fire Flower], Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet], Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Item Name] [item=Fire Runestone], Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Fire [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems
@Amariel apologies for the wait, I hope I didn't lose my spot

Username and ID#:NlCKname (i is a lowercase L)
Bottle shape: Bell Jar
Item 1: Fire Flower , Floating
Item 2: Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet , Still
Item 3: Fire Runestone , Still
Flight element bead: Fire
Payment type: Gems
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@Mangusto

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 99,000 treasure :)
@Mangusto

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 99,000 treasure :)
@NlCKname

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 gems :)
@NlCKname

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 gems :)
@Amariel I’d like to order 2 please! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Talismarr, 8796 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Tallow Candle] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Giant Feather] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Handful of Sprockets] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] None [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b]Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Midnight Ripple [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Talismarr, 8796 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Glowing Pocket Bauble] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sparrow Skull] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Earth [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b]Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Driftwood Bee [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure
@Amariel I’d like to order 2 please!

Username and ID#: Talismarr, 8796
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Tallow Candle Floating
Item 2: Giant Feather Floating
Item 3: Handful of Sprockets Floating
Flight element bead: None
Feather or dragonscale ornament:Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Midnight Ripple

Username and ID#: Talismarr, 8796
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Glowing Pocket Bauble Floating
Item 2: Vial of Mysterious Toxin Floating
Item 3: Sparrow Skull Still
Flight element bead: Earth
Feather or dragonscale ornament:Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Driftwood Bee
earthshieldr.png
@Talismarr

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 103,500 treasure :)
@Talismarr

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 103,500 treasure :)
@Svelte @poetsong @NowViewing

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until December 29, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Svelte @poetsong @NowViewing

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until December 29, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@MerlinMausi @TheGoldDragon @QueenOfSupports @ChessMix @JurassicAsh

@MerlinMausi @TheGoldDragon @QueenOfSupports @ChessMix @JurassicAsh

1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 672 673