Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Auries' Adopt!
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
@Auries [quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Allstohel [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53639229] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536393/53639229_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Thyse 53639229 [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] Fire Unusual [b]Any apparel or accents?[/b] No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Paypal/USD [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] Normal and Bio size [b]Direction dragon is facing?[/b] Right [/quote] If you have issues filling the second slot, would it be possible for me to nab it also? I don't want to take it away from anyone else though, so if someone else wants it can I just have a ping for later openings please? Thank you!
@Auries
Auries, Order Form wrote:
Username: Allstohel
Dragon Image:

53639229_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Thyse 53639229
Dragon element/Eye colour: Fire Unusual
Any apparel or accents? No
Payment Method: Paypal/USD
Would you like resized adopt? Normal and Bio size
Direction dragon is facing? Right

If you have issues filling the second slot, would it be possible for me to nab it also? I don't want to take it away from anyone else though, so if someone else wants it can I just have a ping for later openings please? Thank you!
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@Allstohel @DragonNMR @IromotNemem

oh my gosh I'm so sorry I haven't checked FR much recently to update my adopt shop; I'm currently super busy with university work and finding it hard to prioritise my time so I will not be able to take adopts at this moment oh gosh i feel so bad woops

I'm so sorry about the confusion!!
@Allstohel @DragonNMR @IromotNemem

oh my gosh I'm so sorry I haven't checked FR much recently to update my adopt shop; I'm currently super busy with university work and finding it hard to prioritise my time so I will not be able to take adopts at this moment oh gosh i feel so bad woops

I'm so sorry about the confusion!!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries,

Fair enough, could you add me to the pinglist in that case? I'm a firm believer of irl over online fun, so hope you uni work treats you well!!!
@Auries,

Fair enough, could you add me to the pinglist in that case? I'm a firm believer of irl over online fun, so hope you uni work treats you well!!!
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Could i be added to the pinglist if this shop has one?
Could i be added to the pinglist if this shop has one?
beastclantop.png
[center][size=6][b]Available Bases[/b][/size] [center][quote=GAOLER][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Dqa5xB2.png[/img] [font=century gothic] *open in new tab for full size* [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/158bEanmOrhVD8U0AXzh9wxgmjAgdKvV0-pFDiLVhInU/edit?usp=sharing]View my spreadsheet to see what genes have been made![/url] [/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/upjLhnC.png[/img] [i]Open in new tab and zoom in to see the genes completed.[/i] [b]All[/b] off-base (line breaking) terts have been completed already! this will allow for a quicker turn-over time for dragons with those genes. [b]Base price: £6 ($7.90)[/b][/center] [i]5 slots available for Gaolers![/i] [center] [size=3]Order Form[/size] [quote=Auries Adoptable Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] [b]Any [s]apparel[/s] or accents?[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] (I will resize to 600px wide for bios if you say yes here!) [b]Direction dragon is facing?[/b] (LEFT/RIGHT) [/quote] [code][quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] [b]Any [s]apparel[/s] or accents?[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] [b]Direction dragon is facing?[/b] [/quote][/code] [quote=Paypal adopts info][b]Starting price[/b] of PAYPAL adopts = [b]£6.[/b] [i]Price will raise with [b]Apparel and Accents. [/b]Gene sponsoring is [b]FREE![/b][/i] [s][b]Big pieces [/b]of apparel will be £4-8 each (things including manes, guises.) More simple pieces of apparel will be £2-4 each.[/s] Accents and skins will be £3-15+ depending on difficulty. Once a price has been set, and your order has been accepted; I will ask for your email via DM so that I can send you an [b]Invoice[/b]. I will share more info with you if you need it at this time.[/quote] [quote=pings][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Emordnilap @Mesai @Noodlesper @Beezadrella @kittenpartyos @idlewildly @Calibri @hat17 @littlesong4 @CuddlyHippo @Saraku @Mazurkas @Overcoat @Mintiani @alaneyes @timetot @surfingpikachu @hatandclogs @Lizzi @triblobyte @Cerf @treesponge @FauveNox @FlufferLover @StayingBehind @kaitorubel @CivElynBird @lightningpelt @Veylaron @Saraceaser @Convexity @mintiani @Lyka @Duskyaether @NovaDrakkon @SarcasticHawke @Genevra @selenomancy @Sonora @kaitorubel @mystiki @Sumael @alliecats @Cyrya @CheshireCatUk1 @ChatZNoir @Whymsical @NocturnistheDark @IromotNemem @NerdySnivy @Elodea @wintercovers @Addmon @Darkrait @ThePhantomRose @SnoopSnip @snowki @PostalBromeliad @cynicalspectre @PhoenixFire36 @pbirds @Panor @Sharanay @Egwu @Effervessa @ElysianJewels @darkdragonfiend @commoncomitatus @Pearlimose @Anda @Avifors @HarajukuFloof @Captainsaviathan @Sunsward @RaneInSpane @Kuzcat @Nonsense @L1br4 @Crisps @Luminos @Skydust @Dragon @Hellsbyte @DillyPickle @casethrace @TheoDemoine @ashenhartkrie @kymris @kunikida @kayenta @Parkakid @Sakurashark @scarecrane @Ziegler @IromotNemem @TheClockworkHowl @tilkka @kijauni @Kristan @thegracefuldeer @Pleasant @sassyatta @Joydom @ChaosSama @Luunai @sakanapanda @Tarvalian @Fenhyste @Lyka @EmotionalTree @Fervor @Crim @X3X @LaSilva007 @fanartsy[/quote]
Available Bases
GAOLER wrote:
upjLhnC.png
Open in new tab and zoom in to see the genes completed.

All off-base (line breaking) terts have been completed already! this will allow for a quicker turn-over time for dragons with those genes.

Base price: £6 ($7.90)
5 slots available for Gaolers!
Order Form
Auries Adoptable Order Form wrote:
Username:
Dragon Image:
Dragon Name/ID:
Dragon element/Eye colour:
Any apparel or accents?
Payment Method:
Would you like resized adopt? (I will resize to 600px wide for bios if you say yes here!)
Direction dragon is facing? (LEFT/RIGHT)
Code:
[quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] [b]Any [s]apparel[/s] or accents?[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] [b]Direction dragon is facing?[/b] [/quote]
Paypal adopts info wrote:
Starting price of PAYPAL adopts = £6.

Price will raise with Apparel and Accents. Gene sponsoring is FREE!

Big pieces of apparel will be £4-8 each (things including manes, guises.)
More simple pieces of apparel will be £2-4 each.

Accents and skins will be £3-15+ depending on difficulty.

Once a price has been set, and your order has been accepted; I will ask for your email via DM so that I can send you an Invoice. I will share more info with you if you need it at this time.

Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries The new base looks gorgeous, I'd love to place an order :) [quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Luunai [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54639678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546397/54639678_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Ragnarok/#54639678 [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] Light [b]Any [s]apparel[/s] or accents?[/b] [skin=30544] Does this accent look doable to you? ;o; You can definitely simplify, and the shiny effects are not necessarily needed. It's mostly the jewelry and the egypt touch that would be wonderful. [b]Payment Method:[/b] PayPal [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] no [b]Direction dragon is facing?[/b] left [/quote]
@Auries
The new base looks gorgeous, I'd love to place an order :)
Auries, Order Form wrote:
Username: Luunai
Dragon Image: 54639678_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Ragnarok/#54639678
Dragon element/Eye colour: Light
Any apparel or accents? Does this accent look doable to you? ;o; You can definitely simplify, and the shiny effects are not necessarily needed. It's mostly the jewelry and the egypt touch that would be wonderful.
Payment Method: PayPal
Would you like resized adopt? no
Direction dragon is facing? left
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

That accent definitely looks doable! I'll be drawing it as if gnarlhorns wasn't visible (so just as the artist had to) just so that it will work in the future. I'll try to avoid clipping as much as possible, is that alright?

If so, I'll charge you £12! £6 base and £6 for the accent. Let me know if this is alright and we can continue from there! :)
@Luunai

That accent definitely looks doable! I'll be drawing it as if gnarlhorns wasn't visible (so just as the artist had to) just so that it will work in the future. I'll try to avoid clipping as much as possible, is that alright?

If so, I'll charge you £12! £6 base and £6 for the accent. Let me know if this is alright and we can continue from there! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[center]@Auries [b]Username:[/b] TheoDemoine [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=867748&skin=34285&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Denim Mosaic Auburn Straition Hunter Blossom [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62716681]Dolasiar[/url] [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] [emoji=earth rune size=1] Earth [b]Any [s]apparel[/s] or accents?[/b] [item=accent: bilge rat] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Paypal [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] Edit: yes please! Bio sized [b]Direction dragon is facing?[/b] left please If this accent isn’t doable just let me know and I’ll try to find a pirate themed one that’s a bit easier to draw! Additionally, I wanted to bring up that your spreadsheets are locked; I tried to get in to add myself / view genes but it’s unavailable. Just wanted to let you know! Oh, and before I forget— are your old bases ever going to be available again? I’d love to place a few more orders if/when they are. Thank you!
@Auries
Username: TheoDemoine
Dragon Image:
scry?sdid=867748&skin=34285&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Denim Mosaic
Auburn Straition
Hunter Blossom
Dragon Name/ID: Dolasiar
Dragon element/Eye colour: Earth
Any apparel or accents? Accent: Bilge Rat
Payment Method: Paypal
Would you like resized adopt? Edit: yes please! Bio sized
Direction dragon is facing? left please

If this accent isn’t doable just let me know and I’ll try to find a pirate themed one that’s a bit easier to draw! Additionally, I wanted to bring up that your spreadsheets are locked; I tried to get in to add myself / view genes but it’s unavailable. Just wanted to let you know!

Oh, and before I forget— are your old bases ever going to be available again? I’d love to place a few more orders if/when they are. Thank you!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@Theodemoine What a gorgeous dragon! I'll be more than happy to get her done for you!
As the accent is a bit more complex and will need time to figure out, I'll have to charge a bit extra. (also because rats, i love rats so much i have to do this)

I'll have to ask for £15 to complete this one!
Base price is £6 and accent will be £9.

Also, can you check to see if the link works now? i think my permissions were all whack for some reason! It's here

I may end up returning other bases, but I enjoy the ancient breeds because I don't have to do long lists of apparel haha

PS. Can I ask a small favour? could you possibly add the list of genes onto your adopt form (just so it's easier to figure out when I start drawing her!)
@Theodemoine What a gorgeous dragon! I'll be more than happy to get her done for you!
As the accent is a bit more complex and will need time to figure out, I'll have to charge a bit extra. (also because rats, i love rats so much i have to do this)

I'll have to ask for £15 to complete this one!
Base price is £6 and accent will be £9.

Also, can you check to see if the link works now? i think my permissions were all whack for some reason! It's here

I may end up returning other bases, but I enjoy the ancient breeds because I don't have to do long lists of apparel haha

PS. Can I ask a small favour? could you possibly add the list of genes onto your adopt form (just so it's easier to figure out when I start drawing her!)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries [b] Username: [/b]Irrwahn [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48142926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/481430/48142926_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID: [/b]Gaea #48142926 [b]Dragon element/Eye colour: [/b]Plague/Uncommon [b]Any apparel or accents?[/b] [skin=31038] [b]Payment Method:[/b] PayPal [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] yes/default [b]Direction dragon is facing?[/b] left Can I get a price check with and without the skin please? :)
@Auries

Username:
Irrwahn
Dragon Image: 48142926_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Gaea #48142926
Dragon element/Eye colour: Plague/Uncommon
Any apparel or accents?
Payment Method: PayPal
Would you like resized adopt? yes/default
Direction dragon is facing? left

Can I get a price check with and without the skin please? :)
gNtNgvw.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120