Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Auries' Adopt!
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
@irrwahn Without skin is the default price of £6, and with skin will be £16!
@irrwahn Without skin is the default price of £6, and with skin will be £16!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries ah yes, that link works! Thank you so much.

That price sounds just fine! I’ll ok you my email so you can send me an invoice in just a minute ^^ I just finished editing the post to have her genes as well~!

If you ever do return to your old bases or could be bribed to I’ll be first in line to get some hehe! After she’s done I’ll probably go ahead and get a banescale one from you it’s just a matter of picking one.... so many to choose from
@Auries ah yes, that link works! Thank you so much.

That price sounds just fine! I’ll ok you my email so you can send me an invoice in just a minute ^^ I just finished editing the post to have her genes as well~!

If you ever do return to your old bases or could be bribed to I’ll be first in line to get some hehe! After she’s done I’ll probably go ahead and get a banescale one from you it’s just a matter of picking one.... so many to choose from
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@Theodemoine Perfect! If you just send over your email I'll get an invoice set up as soon as possible! :D I may be up for doing a banescale, so lets discuss that in PM if you'd like? [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Theodemoine Perfect! If you just send over your email I'll get an invoice set up as soon as possible! :D

I may be up for doing a banescale, so lets discuss that in PM if you'd like?
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Thanks! :) I'll order the adopt witout the skin please!
@Auries

Thanks! :) I'll order the adopt witout the skin please!
gNtNgvw.png
@Auries
That all sounds perfectly alright with me :D
@Auries
That all sounds perfectly alright with me :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Auries [quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Veylaron [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50514992][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505150/50514992_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Zish #50514992 [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] Wind, common [b]Any [s]apparel[/s] or accents?[/b] No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Paypal [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] Yes, both sizes please [b]Direction dragon is facing?[/b] Left [/quote]
@Auries
Auries, Order Form wrote:
Username: Veylaron
Dragon Image:
50514992_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Zish #50514992
Dragon element/Eye colour: Wind, common
Any apparel or accents? No
Payment Method: Paypal
Would you like resized adopt? Yes, both sizes please
Direction dragon is facing? Left
@Veylaron Hey! Thank you for your order!

I'll be able to draw Zish for £6! (base price). If that's OK, please send over your paypal email via PM and I can set up an invoice!
@Veylaron Hey! Thank you for your order!

I'll be able to draw Zish for £6! (base price). If that's OK, please send over your paypal email via PM and I can set up an invoice!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Sorry for the ping, I thought you had banescales open! Turns out I'm blind---
@Auries

Sorry for the ping, I thought you had banescales open! Turns out I'm blind---
@Auries
Hi! Can you please add me to your general pinglist? For some reason I cannot edit it myself :D
@Auries
Hi! Can you please add me to your general pinglist? For some reason I cannot edit it myself :D
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
@menghuancat Gotcha! I'll also have a look at the permissions on the page, thanks for letting me know!
@menghuancat Gotcha! I'll also have a look at the permissions on the page, thanks for letting me know!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120