Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Koji's Adoptables! **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
@ScarletWolfsong Sorry! Yes xD I'm such a derp!

@LadyRiat Well, I'm still going to have to make those colors for the genes so the colors of his feathers and some parts of his face will be correct. I'll have to charge for them, but I can always provide you with both versions of the bust, with a mask and without ^^
@ScarletWolfsong Sorry! Yes xD I'm such a derp!

@LadyRiat Well, I'm still going to have to make those colors for the genes so the colors of his feathers and some parts of his face will be correct. I'll have to charge for them, but I can always provide you with both versions of the bust, with a mask and without ^^
stardividerred_by_redespen-d9fmtbm.gif
@GoodKoji That actually sounds good. What does the price come out to?
@GoodKoji That actually sounds good. What does the price come out to?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat 45k for the guardian, 60k for your sky, so the total for them will be 105k ^^ Of course if you're bribing me with more items, you're welcome to choose more dragons. My bribe slots don't really have a limit in how many can be ordered
@LadyRiat 45k for the guardian, 60k for your sky, so the total for them will be 105k ^^ Of course if you're bribing me with more items, you're welcome to choose more dragons. My bribe slots don't really have a limit in how many can be ordered
@GoodKoji

So were my figures correct on my other post? Would you accept the veil and flower fall for two busts? I think you keep getting me and @LadyRiat mixed up lol! Once I know I'll narrow down the dragons I'd like for sure to get a final yes or no. XD
@GoodKoji

So were my figures correct on my other post? Would you accept the veil and flower fall for two busts? I think you keep getting me and @LadyRiat mixed up lol! Once I know I'll narrow down the dragons I'd like for sure to get a final yes or no. XD
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifPGlS0vU_zpstvbvirzz.pngtumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@ScarletWolfsong Sorry, I didn't get the ping for the edit I guess x.x and I'm running two convos in each reply haha

Anyway, that sound just fine ^^ pick out some dragons and apparel and such to equal out to the total cost or close to it. If it gives over a bit don't worry about it
@ScarletWolfsong Sorry, I didn't get the ping for the edit I guess x.x and I'm running two convos in each reply haha

Anyway, that sound just fine ^^ pick out some dragons and apparel and such to equal out to the total cost or close to it. If it gives over a bit don't worry about it
@GoodKoji *giggles* It's ok, no worries at all! I've noticed I don't get pings sometimes too! Here are the two I'd love to get busts of! :D [b]Username:[/b] Scarletwolfsong [b]Breed: [/b]Skydancer [b]Direction to be Facing:[/b] Right [b]Colors & Genes:[/b] Coral Cherub / Ivory Peregrine / Banana Basic [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=golden silk veil] [item=illuminated emblem] [item=ornate copper necklace] [b]Accent:[/b] None [b]Payment Type:[/b] Items [item=prismatic silk veil] [item=daisy flowerfall] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25059413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250595/25059413_350.png[/img] [/url] If the illuminated emblem doesn't quite look right on Neph's bust, it's totally ok to leave it out and just have the veil and collar! [b]Username:[/b] Scarletwolfsong [b]Breed: [/b]Imperial [b]Direction to be Facing:[/b] Left [b]Colors & Genes: [/b]Blood Basic / Carmine Shimmer / Rose Crackle [b]Apparel: [/b] [item=sakura flower crown] [item=sakura lei] [b]Accent:[/b] None [b]Payment Type:[/b] Items [item=prismatic silk veil] [item=daisy flowerfall] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4922665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49227/4922665_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GoodKoji

*giggles* It's ok, no worries at all! I've noticed I don't get pings sometimes too! Here are the two I'd love to get busts of! :D

Username: Scarletwolfsong
Breed: Skydancer
Direction to be Facing: Right
Colors & Genes: Coral Cherub / Ivory Peregrine / Banana Basic
Apparel:
Golden Silk Veil Illuminated Emblem Ornate Copper Necklace
Accent: None
Payment Type: Items
Prismatic Silk Veil Daisy Flowerfall
Dragon Image:

25059413_350.png

If the illuminated emblem doesn't quite look right on Neph's bust, it's totally ok to leave it out and just have the veil and collar!

Username: Scarletwolfsong
Breed: Imperial
Direction to be Facing: Left
Colors & Genes: Blood Basic / Carmine Shimmer / Rose Crackle
Apparel:
Sakura Flower Crown Sakura Lei
Accent: None
Payment Type: Items
Prismatic Silk Veil Daisy Flowerfall
Dragon Image:

4922665_350.png
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifPGlS0vU_zpstvbvirzz.pngtumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@ScarletWolfsong Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous! ^^ Can you PM the forms to me? It makes it easier to keep track of :3
@ScarletWolfsong Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous! ^^ Can you PM the forms to me? It makes it easier to keep track of :3
@GoodKoji

DERP I forgot! PMing now! Thank you so much for the compliment, I love my dergs! :X I'll probably be back for more busts of a few others in the very near future!
@GoodKoji

DERP I forgot! PMing now! Thank you so much for the compliment, I love my dergs! :X I'll probably be back for more busts of a few others in the very near future!
@GoodKoji Ack, I thought I had gotten back to you! I have some golden silk veils, scarf and leg silks if you're interested.
@GoodKoji Ack, I thought I had gotten back to you! I have some golden silk veils, scarf and leg silks if you're interested.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat Sounds good to me! ^^
@LadyRiat Sounds good to me! ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41