Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Koji's Adoptables! **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41
@GoodKoji Are you interested in sky blue arm silks as well? or just the ones listed on the front page?
@GoodKoji Are you interested in sky blue arm silks as well? or just the ones listed on the front page?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat I am indeed! I just don't list them because I don't immediately need them haha ^^
@LadyRiat I am indeed! I just don't list them because I don't immediately need them haha ^^
stardividerred_by_redespen-d9fmtbm.gif
@GoodKoji So it looks like 10k plus 2 golden silk veils, 1 golden leg silk, and 2 sky blue leg silks will cover it.
@GoodKoji So it looks like 10k plus 2 golden silk veils, 1 golden leg silk, and 2 sky blue leg silks will cover it.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Friendly bump :D
Friendly bump :D
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
@LadyRiat Were you going to use them to cover your order or were you going to order more busts? Both options are perfectly fine ^^

@Marinna Aw, thank you! :3
@LadyRiat Were you going to use them to cover your order or were you going to order more busts? Both options are perfectly fine ^^

@Marinna Aw, thank you! :3
To cover my current order. ^^ I don't really need any more busts done. I'll send them over now ^^
To cover my current order. ^^ I don't really need any more busts done. I'll send them over now ^^

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@goodkoji was mine done yet?
@goodkoji was mine done yet?
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305
Life is running me a bit slow right now, but I do have this posted on the slots section. I apologize for the slowness.

"When working on orders, I often strike them through when I have finished each one. However, for my sanity and organization, I only send the orders out when I have finished all of them."

They will be done hopefully before Friday since i only have limited time to work on them before I have to actually go to work.
@midnight305
Life is running me a bit slow right now, but I do have this posted on the slots section. I apologize for the slowness.

"When working on orders, I often strike them through when I have finished each one. However, for my sanity and organization, I only send the orders out when I have finished all of them."

They will be done hopefully before Friday since i only have limited time to work on them before I have to actually go to work.
Ok that's OK was just wondering was all. Hope you have a great day.
Ok that's OK was just wondering was all. Hope you have a great day.
smallest2222.jpg
@GoodKoji
How Many dragons would a Earth sprite get me? (or maybe an ice?)
@GoodKoji
How Many dragons would a Earth sprite get me? (or maybe an ice?)
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41