Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Koji's Adoptables! **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Artorias Oh yeah, totally fine ^^ The busts are pretty simple and so making genes for them isn't too hard for me ^^ you can order whatever genes you'd like, they're all technically unlocked even if I hadn't actually made them yet :3
@Artorias Oh yeah, totally fine ^^ The busts are pretty simple and so making genes for them isn't too hard for me ^^ you can order whatever genes you'd like, they're all technically unlocked even if I hadn't actually made them yet :3
stardividerred_by_redespen-d9fmtbm.gif
@GoodKoji
Alrighty, thank you very much! I thought I had better just double check first ^^ I'll PM you my order shortly.
@GoodKoji
Alrighty, thank you very much! I thought I had better just double check first ^^ I'll PM you my order shortly.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@goodkoji
Wanna do an art trade?
I don't to this good of work, but I'd gladly do like five in exchange for one of yours. ^-^
@goodkoji
Wanna do an art trade?
I don't to this good of work, but I'd gladly do like five in exchange for one of yours. ^-^
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
@GoodKoji May I be on the waitlist, please? I'd also like to be on the pinglist for new breeds!
@GoodKoji May I be on the waitlist, please? I'd also like to be on the pinglist for new breeds!
black%2Band%2Bwhite%2Bpoison%2Bart%2Bapparel.gifCopy and paste my username in pings, please!iRO3s63.png
@GoodKoji
I would love to be on your waitlist, too! :)
@GoodKoji
I would love to be on your waitlist, too! :)
euCuA3M.png
@goodkoji Username:Midnight305 Full-Body Skydancer Direction to be Facing: Topaz on the right and Phobos on the left facing each other Colors & Genes: all that apply Payment Type: Treasure / Gems(mixture) Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15053763] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150538/15053763_350.png[/img] [/url] Ice Iridescent Navy Shimmer Maize Crackle [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15053762] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150538/15053762_350.png[/img] [/url] midnight iridescent denim shimmer silver crackle

@goodkoji

Username:Midnight305
Full-Body Skydancer
Direction to be Facing: Topaz on the right and Phobos on the left facing each other
Colors & Genes: all that apply
Payment Type: Treasure / Gems(mixture)
Dragon Image:

15053763_350.png

Ice Iridescent
Navy Shimmer
Maize Crackle

15053762_350.png

midnight iridescent
denim shimmer
silver crackle
smallest2222.jpg
@HeartOfDragon Sure! I love to art trade! ^^

@benjalinguinie @Chikoree Sure thing :3

@midnight305 Oh man, i nearly missed you, you didn't ping me. I'm going to need the genes and colors listed because I don't have all colors of genes made yet. I also need the forms PMed to me so I don't lose track of them, please and thank you
@HeartOfDragon Sure! I love to art trade! ^^

@benjalinguinie @Chikoree Sure thing :3

@midnight305 Oh man, i nearly missed you, you didn't ping me. I'm going to need the genes and colors listed because I don't have all colors of genes made yet. I also need the forms PMed to me so I don't lose track of them, please and thank you
@goodkoji
I'd like a couple picture if you can do that. If not then separate shots of them. You can choose from the multiple adopts/lore in my desc on my home page.
@goodkoji
I'd like a couple picture if you can do that. If not then separate shots of them. You can choose from the multiple adopts/lore in my desc on my home page.
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
@GoodKoji I don't remember when I requested to be on your waitlist/pinglist, but your adoptables are gorgeous. However, I'm having a bit of trouble finding your pricing for the busts. I am still interested, but I need to know the price. I'm a tired idiot and I found the price right after I posted this. I will get back to you in the morning with my order.
@GoodKoji I don't remember when I requested to be on your waitlist/pinglist, but your adoptables are gorgeous. However, I'm having a bit of trouble finding your pricing for the busts. I am still interested, but I need to know the price. I'm a tired idiot and I found the price right after I posted this. I will get back to you in the morning with my order.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat Haha no worries ^^ Sounds good!
@LadyRiat Haha no worries ^^ Sounds good!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41