Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Koji's Adoptables! **CLOSED**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
Hey there guys! A little update for everyone before I get back to work on my current batch!

I have moved the shop to a new thread in order to create more space and better organize the posts and information! So here is the new thread from now on! My sig will hold the new link and I will also provide the link in my profile info, but the old thread-- just in case-- has the link that leads here as well. All adoptable shop information aside from the remaining ordering posts has been removed, however.

I'll be leaving the old thread up for a month or so, just to be sure anyone who needs to be linked here can access the info, but I do have intentions to remove it after that span of time to help a bit with forum clutter.

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic weekend!!

@JinxMoonstone @Rhyvendra @kittendew @Khyra @Artemis @KnightOfMoonish @Suncatcher @HollyBleurose @Bauble @haikwoshevo @H0RR0R @Fiorgynn @Risuna @AngryMothNoises @roseangel2 @Cyberstrike @FlameWolf24 @Kavinporo @Shenzai @SilverHeartz13 @WillowWhisper @Rottikins @Endernil @elroking @nyreen @Chou @Juyoung @Asinon @Alternatewarning @avey @JovaniSkye @PandragonsBox @Aava @kumiyo @Illuria @Tzinoka @Darkdragonfiend @impenguin2 @dragoninmywagon @GlowWorm @CrimsonDragon @Gilan @baek @Juni @taipantigress @DraweeDragon @Scybilla @Sinfirmitas@Leenanishere @Riserae @Archtemis @Willowfirea @AriaTLoak @BloodAngel12 @roseangel2 @winged0 @HollowedAngel @TheEnigma @Vaylise @Risuna @willowprince @Iophi @vermax @wolfrysk @Alaia @Namira @Silverspun @Tanagwal @dinozord @Nurylon @ZenithNadir @rubesdragon @RyuuMael @Shenzai @Artemis @Misha @Ukira @atrolock @Nukleer @Lisandre @SmirkingWolf @Amphiptere @Adirael @Laveidem @DeepFlowManah @Tarble @Xiroza @NarakaFenice @CrimsonDrag @AristaHolmes @SimFeetUnder
Hey there guys! A little update for everyone before I get back to work on my current batch!

I have moved the shop to a new thread in order to create more space and better organize the posts and information! So here is the new thread from now on! My sig will hold the new link and I will also provide the link in my profile info, but the old thread-- just in case-- has the link that leads here as well. All adoptable shop information aside from the remaining ordering posts has been removed, however.

I'll be leaving the old thread up for a month or so, just to be sure anyone who needs to be linked here can access the info, but I do have intentions to remove it after that span of time to help a bit with forum clutter.

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic weekend!!

@JinxMoonstone @Rhyvendra @kittendew @Khyra @Artemis @KnightOfMoonish @Suncatcher @HollyBleurose @Bauble @haikwoshevo @H0RR0R @Fiorgynn @Risuna @AngryMothNoises @roseangel2 @Cyberstrike @FlameWolf24 @Kavinporo @Shenzai @SilverHeartz13 @WillowWhisper @Rottikins @Endernil @elroking @nyreen @Chou @Juyoung @Asinon @Alternatewarning @avey @JovaniSkye @PandragonsBox @Aava @kumiyo @Illuria @Tzinoka @Darkdragonfiend @impenguin2 @dragoninmywagon @GlowWorm @CrimsonDragon @Gilan @baek @Juni @taipantigress @DraweeDragon @Scybilla @Sinfirmitas@Leenanishere @Riserae @Archtemis @Willowfirea @AriaTLoak @BloodAngel12 @roseangel2 @winged0 @HollowedAngel @TheEnigma @Vaylise @Risuna @willowprince @Iophi @vermax @wolfrysk @Alaia @Namira @Silverspun @Tanagwal @dinozord @Nurylon @ZenithNadir @rubesdragon @RyuuMael @Shenzai @Artemis @Misha @Ukira @atrolock @Nukleer @Lisandre @SmirkingWolf @Amphiptere @Adirael @Laveidem @DeepFlowManah @Tarble @Xiroza @NarakaFenice @CrimsonDrag @AristaHolmes @SimFeetUnder
stardividerred_by_redespen-d9fmtbm.gif
Ooooo, I'll update my adoptable links on my Dragon bios! ^^ Thanks for the heads up! ^^
Ooooo, I'll update my adoptable links on my Dragon bios! ^^ Thanks for the heads up! ^^
@DigitalElf Pinging myself so I know where to check when my orders done ><
@DigitalElf Pinging myself so I know where to check when my orders done ><
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
@Marinna @Mumtup @VixennSinnett @BlackWinter @GlowWorm @ZannaDragon @Ukira @AristaHolmes @DigitalElf @Alaia @Arazamatazza @DraconicFury

Hey guys! Your adopts are ready for pick up!! Thanks a bunch for ordering and enjoy!! :3
@Marinna @Mumtup @VixennSinnett @BlackWinter @GlowWorm @ZannaDragon @Ukira @AristaHolmes @DigitalElf @Alaia @Arazamatazza @DraconicFury

Hey guys! Your adopts are ready for pick up!! Thanks a bunch for ordering and enjoy!! :3
@GoodKoji
ahhh thank you so much oDo// he came out amazing omg
@GoodKoji
ahhh thank you so much oDo// he came out amazing omg
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@GoodKoji She looks great!! I can't wait to order more! ^.^
@GoodKoji She looks great!! I can't wait to order more! ^.^
tumblr_o1osngog3T1ujz7f3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_o2wk5p9rRS1ujz7f3o1_250.gif

jgIXeoW.png
@goodkoji Oh great googly moogly! I love them so much, thank you!!!
@goodkoji Oh great googly moogly! I love them so much, thank you!!!
Old and weird
@Nightstealer @Juni @Dragondrop @roseangel2 @ToasterOven @taipantigress @Alaia @Ajifox @Caelia @NaifyJ @Starshining @DraweeDragon @Shishiru @Prismakry @sQld

Hey there! You guys are next and I'm ready to take your order forms ^^ remember that you can pay me in bribe items as well! Also, please PM order forms to me within 48 hours or I'll have to give your slot to the next person on the waitlist. If you are no longer interested, please let me know!
@Nightstealer @Juni @Dragondrop @roseangel2 @ToasterOven @taipantigress @Alaia @Ajifox @Caelia @NaifyJ @Starshining @DraweeDragon @Shishiru @Prismakry @sQld

Hey there! You guys are next and I'm ready to take your order forms ^^ remember that you can pay me in bribe items as well! Also, please PM order forms to me within 48 hours or I'll have to give your slot to the next person on the waitlist. If you are no longer interested, please let me know!
@GoodKoji : Wow, you worked really fast on this one ! They're so adorable and Iridescent/Shimmer came out so well. Thank you very much <3

See you for mext order ! ^^
@GoodKoji : Wow, you worked really fast on this one ! They're so adorable and Iridescent/Shimmer came out so well. Thank you very much <3

See you for mext order ! ^^
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
@GoodKoji
Added myself to the wait list! Is there a difference between the wait list and the ping list?
@GoodKoji
Added myself to the wait list! Is there a difference between the wait list and the ping list?
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41