Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Koji's Adoptables! **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@GoodKoji
Can you add me to the list?
@GoodKoji
Can you add me to the list?
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
@GoodKoji
Can you add me to the pinglist? :)
@GoodKoji
Can you add me to the pinglist? :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
Hey there guys! It's been a LONG LONG time and I am still flattered by all of th support and interest you have shown in my artwork here! You're all super amazing!!

Unfortunately though, I have some bad news about the shop. A few months ago, I moved to a new computer to better use my tablet monitor and I thought everything was backed up properly. However, the files I'd been working with for these adoptables and the various apparel and skins/accents have been lost along with other art psd files i had been working on for other things. I have scoured every inch of my devices for any shred of them and I can't find a thing and at this point i'm absolutely sure they've been erased when my old computer was reset. I am so so sorry about he inconvenienced of all of this, I had fully intended to return to the shop now that my life has calmed down quite a bit.

But bad news always comes with a little bit of good news!

I still plan to return to the shop and I plan to revamp it with new, stream-lined adoptables! So please, if you're still interested in my artwork and want to see what I have in store, please feel free to keep yourself on the general pinglist which I'm making self-editable ^^

Thank you guys again for all your support in the past and for the future!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@euphonies @Aganna @JinxMoonstone @Rhyvendra @kittendew @Khyra @Artemis @KnightOfMoonish @Suncatcher @AlexBleurose @Bauble @haikwoshevo @H0RR0R @Fiorgynn @Risuna @AngryMothNoises @roseangel2 @Cyberstrike @FlameWolf24 @Kavinporo @Shenzai @SilverHeartz13 @WillowWhisper @Rottikins @Endernil @elroking @nyreen @Chou @Juyoung @Asinon @Alternatewarning @avey @JovaniSkye @PandragonsBox @Aava @kumiyo @Illuria @Tzinoka @Darkdragonfiend @impenguin2 @dragoninmywagon @GlowWorm @CrimsonDragon @Gilan @baek @Juni @taipantigress @DraweeDragon @Scybilla @Sinfirmitas@Leenanishere @Riserae @Contaminate @Archtemis @Willowfirea @AriaTLoak @BloodAngel12 @winged0 @HollowedAngel @TheEnigma @Vaylise @willowprince @Iophi @vermax @wolfrysk @Namira @Silverspun @Tanagwal @dinozord @Nurylon @ZenithNadir @rubesdragon @RyuuMael @Misha @Ukira @atrolock @Nukleer @Lisandre @SmirkingWolf @Amphiptere @Adirael @Laveidem @DeepFlowManah @Tarble @Xiroza @NarakaFenice @AristaHolmes @SimFeetUnder @inhumanelm @Revelare @GalaPyre @bonstrosity @WickedHorror @Iriexiris @Maike @CaptCuddles @soulykins @Elaendorlien @Vaze @Thundercracker @MasakiSaphir @Valelael @Maegelcarwen @TooTicki @Gowenna @daajey @Rexxasaurus @SpaceSnakes @apothecaria @Twye @Lyka @TheoDemoine @SnoringHyena @Anda @hyuukiru @FangOfTheVoid @tailsismaimofo @snowki @mildlyanxiousdoe @StarTatami @cnicht @VeiledOverdose @Reptilia @Ziegler @Guest @Starstalker @RueColdFire @Egwu @Saphire6Luna @Overcoat @Ziraous @Asterodea @GrimdarkRoxy @LovelyDeeps@Alaia @Gimeurcookie @JurassicPark @cftcft9090 @LeviathanScream @nevvermore @Crumpet @OceanEyesofJune @Kitiara @Kmirandi96 @UnderTheRedHood @DragonDawn @birdfairy @Iridian @Icystorm @AwayfromBirdland @NovaDrakkon @Raskolnikov @KindlyDragon @Osa @Aoroen @Volker @Xarina @JohnThackery @Spinelwolf @Valemora @Wonderling @Pennifeather @Azurenight @Stanzascale @LadyRiat @Nefelibata @PaintedLiger @Geminisun @mercurialwings @CursedKaze @Nightfallen @sneekiblin @Warriorgirl1234 @Tetriszonedragon @Dreamcoyote @TwilightDreams @Bearfuzz @Hideki @MrNone @Fuschia @Iuanji @micahjaguar @Reyna @Aeimberdini @Artorias @Shakra @actualleviathan @ShadeOfChaos @PheonixPonder @KallyPaige @Renepolumorfous @SilverWulf @Amut @mrgbmommy @AiDeeKay @mine @Losina @JellyLu @ghosthorse0 @CrystalSiren7 @Enmity @Supremacy @Brynecol @Decidueye @sleepingkings @sockmonkeygerald @Anda @justjasper @Watercolour @Swanee @AmeriaSparrow @Zemo @Talismarr @Bayhound @BokuHiro6 @Wyalla @JinetJade
Hey there guys! It's been a LONG LONG time and I am still flattered by all of th support and interest you have shown in my artwork here! You're all super amazing!!

Unfortunately though, I have some bad news about the shop. A few months ago, I moved to a new computer to better use my tablet monitor and I thought everything was backed up properly. However, the files I'd been working with for these adoptables and the various apparel and skins/accents have been lost along with other art psd files i had been working on for other things. I have scoured every inch of my devices for any shred of them and I can't find a thing and at this point i'm absolutely sure they've been erased when my old computer was reset. I am so so sorry about he inconvenienced of all of this, I had fully intended to return to the shop now that my life has calmed down quite a bit.

But bad news always comes with a little bit of good news!

I still plan to return to the shop and I plan to revamp it with new, stream-lined adoptables! So please, if you're still interested in my artwork and want to see what I have in store, please feel free to keep yourself on the general pinglist which I'm making self-editable ^^

Thank you guys again for all your support in the past and for the future!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@euphonies @Aganna @JinxMoonstone @Rhyvendra @kittendew @Khyra @Artemis @KnightOfMoonish @Suncatcher @AlexBleurose @Bauble @haikwoshevo @H0RR0R @Fiorgynn @Risuna @AngryMothNoises @roseangel2 @Cyberstrike @FlameWolf24 @Kavinporo @Shenzai @SilverHeartz13 @WillowWhisper @Rottikins @Endernil @elroking @nyreen @Chou @Juyoung @Asinon @Alternatewarning @avey @JovaniSkye @PandragonsBox @Aava @kumiyo @Illuria @Tzinoka @Darkdragonfiend @impenguin2 @dragoninmywagon @GlowWorm @CrimsonDragon @Gilan @baek @Juni @taipantigress @DraweeDragon @Scybilla @Sinfirmitas@Leenanishere @Riserae @Contaminate @Archtemis @Willowfirea @AriaTLoak @BloodAngel12 @winged0 @HollowedAngel @TheEnigma @Vaylise @willowprince @Iophi @vermax @wolfrysk @Namira @Silverspun @Tanagwal @dinozord @Nurylon @ZenithNadir @rubesdragon @RyuuMael @Misha @Ukira @atrolock @Nukleer @Lisandre @SmirkingWolf @Amphiptere @Adirael @Laveidem @DeepFlowManah @Tarble @Xiroza @NarakaFenice @AristaHolmes @SimFeetUnder @inhumanelm @Revelare @GalaPyre @bonstrosity @WickedHorror @Iriexiris @Maike @CaptCuddles @soulykins @Elaendorlien @Vaze @Thundercracker @MasakiSaphir @Valelael @Maegelcarwen @TooTicki @Gowenna @daajey @Rexxasaurus @SpaceSnakes @apothecaria @Twye @Lyka @TheoDemoine @SnoringHyena @Anda @hyuukiru @FangOfTheVoid @tailsismaimofo @snowki @mildlyanxiousdoe @StarTatami @cnicht @VeiledOverdose @Reptilia @Ziegler @Guest @Starstalker @RueColdFire @Egwu @Saphire6Luna @Overcoat @Ziraous @Asterodea @GrimdarkRoxy @LovelyDeeps@Alaia @Gimeurcookie @JurassicPark @cftcft9090 @LeviathanScream @nevvermore @Crumpet @OceanEyesofJune @Kitiara @Kmirandi96 @UnderTheRedHood @DragonDawn @birdfairy @Iridian @Icystorm @AwayfromBirdland @NovaDrakkon @Raskolnikov @KindlyDragon @Osa @Aoroen @Volker @Xarina @JohnThackery @Spinelwolf @Valemora @Wonderling @Pennifeather @Azurenight @Stanzascale @LadyRiat @Nefelibata @PaintedLiger @Geminisun @mercurialwings @CursedKaze @Nightfallen @sneekiblin @Warriorgirl1234 @Tetriszonedragon @Dreamcoyote @TwilightDreams @Bearfuzz @Hideki @MrNone @Fuschia @Iuanji @micahjaguar @Reyna @Aeimberdini @Artorias @Shakra @actualleviathan @ShadeOfChaos @PheonixPonder @KallyPaige @Renepolumorfous @SilverWulf @Amut @mrgbmommy @AiDeeKay @mine @Losina @JellyLu @ghosthorse0 @CrystalSiren7 @Enmity @Supremacy @Brynecol @Decidueye @sleepingkings @sockmonkeygerald @Anda @justjasper @Watercolour @Swanee @AmeriaSparrow @Zemo @Talismarr @Bayhound @BokuHiro6 @Wyalla @JinetJade
stardividerred_by_redespen-d9fmtbm.gif
Glad to see you back! I will definitely be sticking around ^^
Glad to see you back! I will definitely be sticking around ^^
They/Them FR+2
Oof, sorry to hear about the files. Good luck with the new versions and I look forward to seeing them. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Oof, sorry to hear about the files.
Good luck with the new versions and I look forward to seeing them.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@GoodKoji Im so sorry about the files hun. No worries, things happen. I'm so happy to see you back! I can't wait to order more from you when you get back up and running! Much love and support! [emoji=star size=1]
@GoodKoji

Im so sorry about the files hun. No worries, things happen. I'm so happy to see you back! I can't wait to order more from you when you get back up and running!

Much love and support!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41