Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore From the Heart! Cheap Lore [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[img]http://i.imgur.com/os1aVJ2.png[/img] This is a cheap bio shop to help people come up with bios for dragons that stump them. Waiting list will have ten slots. (Tips for my writing are welcome) [color=red]Temporarily closed[/color] Newbies(Past 2 Sign-Up Openings): Free Double paragraph bios: 5kt Triple paragraph bios: 10kt Larger bios: 20kt Commisions: 25kt (Commisions are considered bios with a word count min/max) [b] Payment will be required up front. Art is accepted as payment.[/b] [item=night sky wing silks][item=night sky silk scarf][item=night sky silk veil][item=night sky arm silks][item=night sky leg silks] [size=5][b][color=red]Any of these will get you one free bio!![/color][/b][/size] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I will put your name here if you get on a spot. Once your bio is done I will move the list up so spots are open. if I don't have time to, I will just make the name crossed out so others know it is still open. 1: @ 2: @ 3: @ 4: @ 5: @ 6: @ 7: @ 8: @ 9: @ 10: @ Here is an example from one of my own dragons. (Over 600 words) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23360009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233601/23360009_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] Tanre comes from a family where she was expected to always be beautiful and free from any impurities in the mind, body, or soul. Many of her family members despised her when she was a child, for she had curiosity. Her family members told her that her curiosity was a curse, and that she was impure. She was a child though, and didn't understand what they meant. For all of her life, she was told that she wasn't right, and eventually she started to believe it. One day she was out in the woods and heard a strange sound. Her curiosity got the better of her, and she followed the noise deeper into the forest. She followed the noise for a long while until she realized she was lost. Again, she cursed her curiosity and looked around her in despair. She wandered in the forest for days on end. Trapped in the endless trees. Suddenly, while she was walking, she fell into a very deep hole. She is confronted with a family of angry badgers and she runs away through their tunnels. Hoping for an exit anywhere. She runs until her little legs gave out, and she starts to cry. She crawls a little further and starts to see a faint light far away. A spark of hope jumps in her belly and she stumbles towards the light. She bursts out in an area of trees where a fire had recently wreaked havoc in the trees. A loud flapping fills the air as a group of young dragons flies overhead. They go by, pushing trees over as they go, and she covers her eyes as they fly by. She hears a crunch, then loud creaking. She looks up just as the dead tree crashes down, pinning her little wings underneath it. She is pinned there for days until a lone snapper finds her laying pinned, next to a burnt tree. He is a very unfriendly snapper, however, and leaves her to fend for herself once he's freed her. She stumbles around the dead forest, eating whatever she can find of foliage, and small animals. An elderly skydancer flies overhead then, and spots her devouring a bush. She lands and shares her lunch with Tanre. The skydancer offers to bring Tanre back home, and she lets Tanre ride on her back all the way. When they arrive back, her family rushes out to welcome her back. They thank the old skydancer and try to offer her money. She refuses though, saying, "I don't need money. I think anyone would've done the same for such a small hatchling as herself." The skydancer then flies away, and waves to Tanre as she goes. When she turns back to her family, she finds cold eyes and hard stares looking back at her. Her father approaches her then, and in a gruff voice, he tells her, "Your curiosity has gotten the better of you on to many tines, Tanre. I have no choice but to exile you from this family." and with that, she is banished from her own home. Her father carries her in his claws to a clan that is just barely making do. He drops her off and flies away without another word. As she looks around at the other dragons in the clan, a friendly spiral flies up to her. "Hi. I'm Yenca. Are you lost little one?" She looks up at Yenca and explains what happened. Yenca then takes her over to a dark snapper with tools all around him. She explains to him about Tanre's wings and he crafts supports for her wings so she can still fly. She is a big part of her clan now, as she leads it with one of the original clan members, Zythance. Her clan loves her and encourages her curiosity. They all work together to care for each other, and help each other with their own interests. She loves her clan and rarely thinks about her old family.[/quote]
os1aVJ2.png
This is a cheap bio shop to help people come up with bios for dragons that stump them. Waiting list will have ten slots. (Tips for my writing are welcome)

Temporarily closed

Newbies(Past 2 Sign-Up Openings): Free
Double paragraph bios: 5kt
Triple paragraph bios: 10kt
Larger bios: 20kt
Commisions: 25kt
(Commisions are considered bios with a word count min/max)

Payment will be required up front. Art is accepted as payment.

Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Scarf Night Sky Silk Veil Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Leg Silks
Any of these will get you one free bio!!
I will put your name here if you get on a spot. Once your bio is done I will move the list up so spots are open. if I don't have time to, I will just make the name crossed out so others know it is still open.

1: @
2: @
3: @
4: @
5: @
6: @
7: @
8: @
9: @
10: @

Here is an example from one of my own dragons. (Over 600 words)

23360009_350.png
Quote:
Tanre comes from a family where she was expected to always be beautiful and free from any impurities in the mind, body, or soul. Many of her family members despised her when she was a child, for she had curiosity. Her family members told her that her curiosity was a curse, and that she was impure. She was a child though, and didn't understand what they meant. For all of her life, she was told that she wasn't right, and eventually she started to believe it.

One day she was out in the woods and heard a strange sound. Her curiosity got the better of her, and she followed the noise deeper into the forest. She followed the noise for a long while until she realized she was lost. Again, she cursed her curiosity and looked around her in despair. She wandered in the forest for days on end. Trapped in the endless trees. Suddenly, while she was walking, she fell into a very deep hole. She is confronted with a family of angry badgers and she runs away through their tunnels. Hoping for an exit anywhere. She runs until her little legs gave out, and she starts to cry. She crawls a little further and starts to see a faint light far away. A spark of hope jumps in her belly and she stumbles towards the light. She bursts out in an area of trees where a fire had recently wreaked havoc in the trees. A loud flapping fills the air as a group of young dragons flies overhead. They go by, pushing trees over as they go, and she covers her eyes as they fly by. She hears a crunch, then loud creaking. She looks up just as the dead tree crashes down, pinning her little wings underneath it.

She is pinned there for days until a lone snapper finds her laying pinned, next to a burnt tree. He is a very unfriendly snapper, however, and leaves her to fend for herself once he's freed her. She stumbles around the dead forest, eating whatever she can find of foliage, and small animals. An elderly skydancer flies overhead then, and spots her devouring a bush. She lands and shares her lunch with Tanre. The skydancer offers to bring Tanre back home, and she lets Tanre ride on her back all the way.

When they arrive back, her family rushes out to welcome her back. They thank the old skydancer and try to offer her money. She refuses though, saying, "I don't need money. I think anyone would've done the same for such a small hatchling as herself." The skydancer then flies away, and waves to Tanre as she goes. When she turns back to her family, she finds cold eyes and hard stares looking back at her. Her father approaches her then, and in a gruff voice, he tells her, "Your curiosity has gotten the better of you on to many tines, Tanre. I have no choice but to exile you from this family." and with that, she is banished from her own home.

Her father carries her in his claws to a clan that is just barely making do. He drops her off and flies away without another word. As she looks around at the other dragons in the clan, a friendly spiral flies up to her. "Hi. I'm Yenca. Are you lost little one?" She looks up at Yenca and explains what happened. Yenca then takes her over to a dark snapper with tools all around him. She explains to him about Tanre's wings and he crafts supports for her wings so she can still fly.

She is a big part of her clan now, as she leads it with one of the original clan members, Zythance. Her clan loves her and encourages her curiosity. They all work together to care for each other, and help each other with their own interests. She loves her clan and rarely thinks about her old family.
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
boop
boop
ovIxsB0.png
boop
boop
ovIxsB0.png
^
^
ovIxsB0.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24006201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240063/24006201_350.png[/img] [/url] Hi!Im a newbie and was wondering if you could write a bio for laurangue?:)Love your writing!! @HeartOfDragon

24006201_350.png

Hi!Im a newbie and was wondering if you could write a bio for laurangue?:)Love your writing!!

@HeartOfDragon
Winfuna;);););););)
@Dappleddragon
I'd love to! How long would you like it to be?
Are there any specifications on her future roll in the clan, or personality traits?
@Dappleddragon
I'd love to! How long would you like it to be?
Are there any specifications on her future roll in the clan, or personality traits?
ovIxsB0.png
@HeartOfDragon

It doesn't matter,I just wanna let your imagination run wild!You can develop her character anyway you like,and write however much you wish!:)
@HeartOfDragon

It doesn't matter,I just wanna let your imagination run wild!You can develop her character anyway you like,and write however much you wish!:)
Winfuna;);););););)
@dappleddragon
Ok! It'll be done in a day or two.
@dappleddragon
Ok! It'll be done in a day or two.
ovIxsB0.png
^
^
ovIxsB0.png
@Heartofdragon Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner is not for transactions. :)
@Heartofdragon Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner is not for transactions. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27