Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Arcane Garden-Pixel Remaking/pause
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101
@Stormdragon

Nice! But the Circuit will cost you a small fee ~ All the other genes has already been unlocked!

As for your request, I will have to think about it, but I have my doubts about it.
@Stormdragon

Nice! But the Circuit will cost you a small fee ~ All the other genes has already been unlocked!

As for your request, I will have to think about it, but I have my doubts about it.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan
Sounds good to me ^^ How much do I owe you then?
@AkaneChaan
Sounds good to me ^^ How much do I owe you then?
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@AkaneChaan Ahhh, so beautiful! May I get put on the ping list, please?
@AkaneChaan Ahhh, so beautiful! May I get put on the ping list, please?
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
@Stormdragon

Great!
That would be 115.000 Treasure!

@Ardanach

Thank you so much, you have been added!
@Stormdragon

Great!
That would be 115.000 Treasure!

@Ardanach

Thank you so much, you have been added!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Stormdragon

Hello, good day, I am so sorry but I must have mixed up Paint/Piebald with poison toxin!! Do you still want to pay for the unlocking of those genes or do you just want the other Fae?
Again- I am so sorry for the mix up!
-That would be 25+25KT so 50KT for the missing genes, or you can get refund with 45+25=70KT for the paint fae.
@Stormdragon

Hello, good day, I am so sorry but I must have mixed up Paint/Piebald with poison toxin!! Do you still want to pay for the unlocking of those genes or do you just want the other Fae?
Again- I am so sorry for the mix up!
-That would be 25+25KT so 50KT for the missing genes, or you can get refund with 45+25=70KT for the paint fae.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Ah it's gorgeous! Got mine, thank you so much! Could you put me on your pinglist please? :o
@AkaneChaan Ah it's gorgeous! Got mine, thank you so much! Could you put me on your pinglist please? :o
@AkaneChaan Thank you !! So good ahhh
@AkaneChaan Thank you !! So good ahhh
@Akanechaan please put me on the pinglist? Because the only fae I like deserves all my <3 and my monnies invested in art for him! I need a slot, so ping me please! owo
@Akanechaan please put me on the pinglist? Because the only fae I like deserves all my <3 and my monnies invested in art for him! I need a slot, so ping me please! owo
@AkaneChaan
I want both my faes done, so what you're saying is I need to pay an extra 50k to fund those genes? Could I pay this in gems? (80 gems?)
@AkaneChaan
I want both my faes done, so what you're saying is I need to pay an extra 50k to fund those genes? Could I pay this in gems? (80 gems?)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon

Yes, so sorry. it's all my fault! But yes, paying those in gems is okay!

@GlitchedGhost

Thank you! Added!

@surfingpikachu

Thank you so much! You have been added!
@Stormdragon

Yes, so sorry. it's all my fault! But yes, paying those in gems is okay!

@GlitchedGhost

Thank you! Added!

@surfingpikachu

Thank you so much! You have been added!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101