Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Arcane Garden-Pixel Remaking/pause
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 101
@Araej

Yes that would be correct! Just send them over whenever!
@Araej

Yes that would be correct! Just send them over whenever!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan
*blinks*...wow that was fast and it looks awesome! Thank you very much!
@AkaneChaan
*blinks*...wow that was fast and it looks awesome! Thank you very much!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[center][color=FF9BED]@IronPen [/color] Thank you! Trying to not make my customers wait [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/9716/f/2015/192/0/3/___s_by_chipi_chiu-d90w1gi.gif[/img]
@IronPen

Thank you! Trying to not make my customers wait ___s_by_chipi_chiu-d90w1gi.gif
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=66&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=66&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [i]Primary: Rose Iridescent Secondary: Pink Shimmer Tertiary: Pink Underbelly[/i] Dragon ID#: ~wigglu eyebrues~ fun fact: this is a nocturne (name: Calypso) scryed as a fae Payment method: 70 gems /goodbye budget saving/ Notes or requests: you're beautiful. this is beautiful. dragons are beautiful. (EDIT: i forgot to include that i want the magical orb doodad)
@AkaneChaan
Dragon: dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=66&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=66&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Primary: Rose Iridescent
Secondary: Pink Shimmer
Tertiary: Pink Underbelly

Dragon ID#: ~wigglu eyebrues~ fun fact: this is a nocturne (name: Calypso) scryed as a fae
Payment method: 70 gems /goodbye budget saving/
Notes or requests: you're beautiful. this is beautiful. dragons are beautiful. (EDIT: i forgot to include that i want the magical orb doodad)
@AkaneChaan Wow, thanks so much! :D
@AkaneChaan Wow, thanks so much! :D
@AkaneChaan aaah yess! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16980269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169803/16980269_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Genes are Crystal, Facet, Spines Paying in gems :) Can you add orb and magic but in water colors (to match his blue body)? Also, could you please put me on the pinglist for apparel/accent slots? :) I'd love to add some apparel to this [s]spoiled[/s] baby
@AkaneChaan aaah yess!

16980269_350.png

Edit: Genes are Crystal, Facet, Spines

Paying in gems :) Can you add orb and magic but in water colors (to match his blue body)?
Also, could you please put me on the pinglist for apparel/accent slots? :) I'd love to add some apparel to this spoiled baby
@AkaneChaan Oh wowowow so lovely~ Are you taking orders right now?
@AkaneChaan Oh wowowow so lovely~ Are you taking orders right now?
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
@surfingpikachu

Thank you! Will do that! Also, with that you're unlocking Spines, that would be a 40 Gems extra to the 70 Gems for the order ~

@willowminnow

Thank you! Yes until the slots are filled up!
@surfingpikachu

Thank you! Will do that! Also, with that you're unlocking Spines, that would be a 40 Gems extra to the 70 Gems for the order ~

@willowminnow

Thank you! Yes until the slots are filled up!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Yay! Oh but darn, almost all of my faes have the few genes tat are still locked and I don't have enough set away for adopts to buy one with locked genes. DX Any chance you'd take an adopt trade as partial payment? If not, I'll get one of my guys with slightly tweaked genes, and come back for more later. ^^ Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=65&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=11&tert=42&elem=4&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] piebald / peregrine / glimmer Dragon ID#: 15931520 (but I'm using a scryed image so...) Payment method: Treasure Notes or requests: no elemental orb, please. ^^
@AkaneChaan Yay! Oh but darn, almost all of my faes have the few genes tat are still locked and I don't have enough set away for adopts to buy one with locked genes. DX Any chance you'd take an adopt trade as partial payment? If not, I'll get one of my guys with slightly tweaked genes, and come back for more later. ^^

Dragon:
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=65&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=11&tert=42&elem=4&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
piebald / peregrine / glimmer
Dragon ID#: 15931520 (but I'm using a scryed image so...)
Payment method: Treasure
Notes or requests: no elemental orb, please. ^^
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
@willowminnow

You could always wait, until someone unlocks them! But oh my , that large adopt is adorable! But I'm not sure what genes you need unlocked and not, but I can do a scryed fae in the meantime yes.

If you'd like, I could ping you whenever the genes you want to be unlocked are unlocked?

@willowminnow

You could always wait, until someone unlocks them! But oh my , that large adopt is adorable! But I'm not sure what genes you need unlocked and not, but I can do a scryed fae in the meantime yes.

If you'd like, I could ping you whenever the genes you want to be unlocked are unlocked?

TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 101