Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Arcane Garden-Pixel Remaking/pause
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@uniquelykenn

Yes, they are mine as well! Hehe, But yes you can send the payment and I'll get on with your pixel!
@uniquelykenn

Yes, they are mine as well! Hehe, But yes you can send the payment and I'll get on with your pixel!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Payment sent!
@AkaneChaan Payment sent!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png NlmYDAS.png
sy6UFIv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
WBC5JG3.png
Calico-Ferberus.png LRdLP2V.png
OPFWPxg.png
DisQoWb.png
C93BkRv.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png
@uniquelykenn

Thank you for purchasing, hope your adoptable is to your liking!

2cqd2tx.jpg

@uniquelykenn

Thank you for purchasing, hope your adoptable is to your liking!

2cqd2tx.jpg

TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

Dragon:
17341446_350.png?mtime=VikumAACUsU.png
Dragon ID:#17341446
Payment method: Treasure!
Notes: This is Sandoli, precious tiny cinna-bun from Clan of Nights Affliction. I think I'd prefer him without the magic, but oh man, those pixels look fantastic! Whoops, didn't see the list of available genes ^^" would it be okay of I just scry'd him with iri as his primary and shimer as his secondary?
@AkaneChaan

Dragon:
17341446_350.png?mtime=VikumAACUsU.png
Dragon ID:#17341446
Payment method: Treasure!
Notes: This is Sandoli, precious tiny cinna-bun from Clan of Nights Affliction. I think I'd prefer him without the magic, but oh man, those pixels look fantastic! Whoops, didn't see the list of available genes ^^" would it be okay of I just scry'd him with iri as his primary and shimer as his secondary?
XJdRh.gif4bgzb.gifIO6Vh.gif7u9fJ.gifWkUFl.gifjciq3.gif
@AkaneChaan AHHHHHHHHHHHH She's so amazing! Thank you!
@AkaneChaan AHHHHHHHHHHHH She's so amazing! Thank you!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png NlmYDAS.png
sy6UFIv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
WBC5JG3.png
Calico-Ferberus.png LRdLP2V.png
OPFWPxg.png
DisQoWb.png
C93BkRv.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png
@uniquelykenn

Thank you so much! Glad you like it! You're very much welcome!

@MoonEyedMeljah

Thank you, and yes that is okay! I'm sorry that I don't got more genes, but I started out with what I got in my own lair! I will put you on the slots list, and right now I'm in the middle of something, but you can send the payment and I will get started on your pixel as soon as I can!
@uniquelykenn

Thank you so much! Glad you like it! You're very much welcome!

@MoonEyedMeljah

Thank you, and yes that is okay! I'm sorry that I don't got more genes, but I started out with what I got in my own lair! I will put you on the slots list, and right now I'm in the middle of something, but you can send the payment and I will get started on your pixel as soon as I can!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Sending over payment now :) and I understand completely.
dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=27&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=33&elem=3&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Here's Sanoli with the other genes, thanks a bunch, I can't wait to see how it turns out! :)
@AkaneChaan Sending over payment now :) and I understand completely.
dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=27&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=33&elem=3&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Here's Sanoli with the other genes, thanks a bunch, I can't wait to see how it turns out! :)
@MoonEyedMeljah

Thank you for purchasing, hope your adoptable is to your liking! Also, apologies for the wait!

2v8lldh.jpg

@MoonEyedMeljah

Thank you for purchasing, hope your adoptable is to your liking! Also, apologies for the wait!

2v8lldh.jpg

TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Oh my gosh it's absolutely beautiful!! You don't have to apologize for the wait, it was well worth it! Thank you so much! ^^
@AkaneChaan Oh my gosh it's absolutely beautiful!! You don't have to apologize for the wait, it was well worth it! Thank you so much! ^^
@MoonEyedMeljah

Thank you so much, I appreciate all of your kind words! And you're welcome ~ Please come again!
@MoonEyedMeljah

Thank you so much, I appreciate all of your kind words! And you're welcome ~ Please come again!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101