Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] COATL and IMPERIAL UMA sale
Good day everyone! Looking to sell some UMA's here.

RULES: At this time, I'm only looking for gems. Not accepting treasure, or items, sorry! Please PING me when making your offers!

If there's enough interest, I may sell what I have for other breeds too. Let me know!

Imperial Male

Imperial Female

Coatl Male

Coatl Female

Good day everyone! Looking to sell some UMA's here.

RULES: At this time, I'm only looking for gems. Not accepting treasure, or items, sorry! Please PING me when making your offers!

If there's enough interest, I may sell what I have for other breeds too. Let me know!

Imperial Male

Imperial Female

Coatl Male

Coatl Female

@surfingpikachu

May I ask what you're looking for - for?
@surfingpikachu

May I ask what you're looking for - for?
Would you take 200g for Call to the Sky?
Would you take 200g for Call to the Sky?
fqn8lLh.png
@gaston no idea XD I haven't seen them in the AH, so I wouldn't really know. 600 gems each, maybe? Let me know what you think is a good offer and we can work it out if you're interested.

@bellyacher sure thing! :) Please set the 2-way CR when you can.
@gaston no idea XD I haven't seen them in the AH, so I wouldn't really know. 600 gems each, maybe? Let me know what you think is a good offer and we can work it out if you're interested.

@bellyacher sure thing! :) Please set the 2-way CR when you can.
@surfingpikachu

Those are amazing prices ^^! I got so happy seeing the accents I forgot I did a lair clean out a few days ago... and got rid of the dragons that they would fit.

I'm sorry for wasting your time, but thank you for responding to my question though.
@surfingpikachu

Those are amazing prices ^^! I got so happy seeing the accents I forgot I did a lair clean out a few days ago... and got rid of the dragons that they would fit.

I'm sorry for wasting your time, but thank you for responding to my question though.
@surfingpikachu

Sorry for res-ing your thread, but if you are still selling I would love to buy some. You have so many skins I love! I was wondering how much you were wanting for , , , and ?
@surfingpikachu

Sorry for res-ing your thread, but if you are still selling I would love to buy some. You have so many skins I love! I was wondering how much you were wanting for , , , and ?
@surfingpikachu
How much for Blowzy Unicoatl , christmas , Frowzy Unicoatl and ,
Also you said you have other accents for other breeds? I was wondering if you had any food/holiday/pastel accents for other breeds as well?
@surfingpikachu
How much for Blowzy Unicoatl , christmas , Frowzy Unicoatl and ,
Also you said you have other accents for other breeds? I was wondering if you had any food/holiday/pastel accents for other breeds as well?