Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Arcane Garden-Pixel Remaking/pause
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@AkaneChaan Could I please be on the new genes and breeds pinglist?
@AkaneChaan Could I please be on the new genes and breeds pinglist?
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@Seivel

I am so sorry, but I do not have those genes available at the moment, also, you pinged me wrong ~

@HPE24

You have been added!
@Seivel

I am so sorry, but I do not have those genes available at the moment, also, you pinged me wrong ~

@HPE24

You have been added!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Akanechaan

Thank you for answering despite my mistake. Could your ping me when the genes are available? Or would you introduce them if I payed extra? ^-^
@Akanechaan

Thank you for answering despite my mistake. Could your ping me when the genes are available? Or would you introduce them if I payed extra? ^-^
2MTR9.gifbbTOP.gifasBHs.gif
@Seivel

Yes I can do that, also, I have been planning on setting up Unlock-able genes soon, so why not?
I guess, a new gene can be purchased as to the base price for the fae as well, so 45KT or 70G + the sponsored genes will cost. If you could as kindly give some minutes do figure this out I an get back to you!

But, as it's very obvious, the new genes + your fae will take a bit more time, as I need to design the gene and then make it look nice on the base.
@Seivel

Yes I can do that, also, I have been planning on setting up Unlock-able genes soon, so why not?
I guess, a new gene can be purchased as to the base price for the fae as well, so 45KT or 70G + the sponsored genes will cost. If you could as kindly give some minutes do figure this out I an get back to you!

But, as it's very obvious, the new genes + your fae will take a bit more time, as I need to design the gene and then make it look nice on the base.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Seivel @CornixElecti @MoonEyedMeljah @Heartmane @seablueheart @Dinology @HPE24

Good day everyone! I have now set up two new lists, about unlock-able genes and genes that are already unlocked. This is where you guys come in, for an additional fee I can produce whatever wished gene with your adoptable. But the fee stacks for every new gene.

Anyways, if anyone of you wishes for new genes and wants to adopt more, I must apologize and say that from tomorrow on and in the weekend I will not be able to as I'm quite occupied, but I will start on them ASAP on Monday!
@Seivel @CornixElecti @MoonEyedMeljah @Heartmane @seablueheart @Dinology @HPE24

Good day everyone! I have now set up two new lists, about unlock-able genes and genes that are already unlocked. This is where you guys come in, for an additional fee I can produce whatever wished gene with your adoptable. But the fee stacks for every new gene.

Anyways, if anyone of you wishes for new genes and wants to adopt more, I must apologize and say that from tomorrow on and in the weekend I will not be able to as I'm quite occupied, but I will start on them ASAP on Monday!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Akanechaan
I still want to unlock poison and toxin, but could I change the colors I want (I am on mobile right now, so I couldn't do a picture until later)?
@Akanechaan
I still want to unlock poison and toxin, but could I change the colors I want (I am on mobile right now, so I couldn't do a picture until later)?
@Seivel

Sure thing! And just tell me the colours and I can do that part myself! I can maybe sketch something up tonight, but I wouldn't be able to fully work on it until Monday as I said.
@Seivel

Sure thing! And just tell me the colours and I can do that part myself! I can maybe sketch something up tonight, but I wouldn't be able to fully work on it until Monday as I said.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan
Feel free to take your time! I don't want you to feel rushed.
I would like him to be poison/toxin/basic, and pink/pink/pink. Arcane eyes, but no magic or orb. It will be 95k, right?
@AkaneChaan
Feel free to take your time! I don't want you to feel rushed.
I would like him to be poison/toxin/basic, and pink/pink/pink. Arcane eyes, but no magic or orb. It will be 95k, right?
@AkaneChaan Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12146065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121461/12146065_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID#: 12146065 Payment method: Treasure (45kt for base price, plus 50kt for the genes?) Notes or requests: Can I sponsor Bar and Peregrine? :- )
@AkaneChaan

Dragon:
12146065_350.png

Dragon ID#: 12146065
Payment method: Treasure (45kt for base price, plus 50kt for the genes?)
Notes or requests: Can I sponsor Bar and Peregrine? :- )
@Seivel

Thanks, and yes! Feel free to send me the payment whenever!

@Charl1e

Sure, yes, send the payment whenever! But I won't be able to start on the genes until Monday, so sorry for the delay~
@Seivel

Thanks, and yes! Feel free to send me the payment whenever!

@Charl1e

Sure, yes, send the payment whenever! But I won't be able to start on the genes until Monday, so sorry for the delay~
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101