Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed Idea: Pitcher/Goblet [Art]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Absofacto

Looks great! Glad I could help!
@Absofacto

Looks great! Glad I could help!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
These are awesome! gimme ten
These are awesome! gimme ten
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
It's creepy and ugly in a cute way

I love it :D I'll take at least five
It's creepy and ugly in a cute way

I love it :D I'll take at least five
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
ID LOVE ONE
ID LOVE ONE
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
When can I get one????
When can I get one????
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
I’d switch my whole lair to these, are you kidding? They’re great, as many have said, the art is so close to the official site art that it looks real, and plant-based dragons are 11/10.

I have always wondered, though, can the FR folks use the breed art we users put out on the forums? Would they, even if they could? Like... I want them to just grab the hatchling/adult art from this thread, create an adult female, and run with it from there, but... would they? (They could credit people in the breed change scroll tooltip.) Anyway, I hope they would consider that, cause I want this breed!
I’d switch my whole lair to these, are you kidding? They’re great, as many have said, the art is so close to the official site art that it looks real, and plant-based dragons are 11/10.

I have always wondered, though, can the FR folks use the breed art we users put out on the forums? Would they, even if they could? Like... I want them to just grab the hatchling/adult art from this thread, create an adult female, and run with it from there, but... would they? (They could credit people in the breed change scroll tooltip.) Anyway, I hope they would consider that, cause I want this breed!
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
I rarely actually like species suggestions, but these are great! They’re so different from classic dragons, but I could totally see them in the game. They would be a perfect nature (and not “flowery, beautiful and delicate”) dragon, or a pretty sick plague species, maybe?
And “Goblet dragons” would be an adorable name!

+every ounce of my support
I rarely actually like species suggestions, but these are great! They’re so different from classic dragons, but I could totally see them in the game. They would be a perfect nature (and not “flowery, beautiful and delicate”) dragon, or a pretty sick plague species, maybe?
And “Goblet dragons” would be an adorable name!

+every ounce of my support
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
I love them I want 20
I love them I want 20
Oh no I love them so much and I need 40 of them.
Oh no I love them so much and I need 40 of them.
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
YES
I love some of the more grotesque/less predictable (Can't think of the right word) dragons!
YES
I love some of the more grotesque/less predictable (Can't think of the right word) dragons!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18