Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Changing your progen Tertiary color
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I honestly don't know if another thread has been made like this for awhile, but. For people like me who got crappy tertiary colors for their progens, Its annoying!, I wanna gene my progen but the tertiary is horrid!, anyone else with me?
I honestly don't know if another thread has been made like this for awhile, but. For people like me who got crappy tertiary colors for their progens, Its annoying!, I wanna gene my progen but the tertiary is horrid!, anyone else with me?
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
Yes because Ivory/Gold/Blue BLUE [size=7][b][font=impact][color=blue]BLUE[/color][/font][/b][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=0&winggene=16&wings=45&auth=9f3a8d6030e1af3f4017d92ef03434d3cab37657&dummyext=prev.png[/img] What blue tert goes with this plan, I ask you?
Yes because Ivory/Gold/Blue
BLUE
BLUE

dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=0&winggene=16&wings=45&auth=9f3a8d6030e1af3f4017d92ef03434d3cab37657&dummyext=prev.png

What blue tert goes with this plan, I ask you?
wq9PoXA.png
I know!, i got a good randomly generated progen but its teritary color is grey.... ;3;
I know!, i got a good randomly generated progen but its teritary color is grey.... ;3;
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
Yep. I am with you on this.

I don't think there's any real problem to it?

1: It was generated randomly anyway.
2: Progens can't be traded or sold so nobody can make money on them.
3: It could only affect progens at a small cost, so...
4: It only affects the owner of the dragon.

I wouldn't even mind if it was extended to the random progen, even though I scattered mine to an XYY and wouldn't change him.
Yep. I am with you on this.

I don't think there's any real problem to it?

1: It was generated randomly anyway.
2: Progens can't be traded or sold so nobody can make money on them.
3: It could only affect progens at a small cost, so...
4: It only affects the owner of the dragon.

I wouldn't even mind if it was extended to the random progen, even though I scattered mine to an XYY and wouldn't change him.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Yes please, my custom landed a tert colour I can't do anything with beyond leaving it basic. I'd love to have the opportunity to change it to something I can work with.
Yes please, my custom landed a tert colour I can't do anything with beyond leaving it basic. I'd love to have the opportunity to change it to something I can work with.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
At the very least for the custom progen, yeah. It is supposed to be custom.
At the very least for the custom progen, yeah. It is supposed to be custom.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Yes, please make the custom progen fully custom. It's sad to customize a dragon that's supposed to be a special one to your account and then get it spoiled by a random tert.

Of course it might mean people buy fewer scatterscrolls, but I think the custom progen provides plenty of a need for those already.
Yes, please make the custom progen fully custom. It's sad to customize a dragon that's supposed to be a special one to your account and then get it spoiled by a random tert.

Of course it might mean people buy fewer scatterscrolls, but I think the custom progen provides plenty of a need for those already.
Support for the custom progenitor.

I understand the reason why they don't include tertiary colour when creating your progenitor, since tert cannot be seen without a gene and it can be confusing to new players at sign-up wondering 'what does it do?????' But I totally support a one-time chance to change only the tert later. Players by then would know all about genes and how tertiary colour shows up to make intelligent decision.
Support for the custom progenitor.

I understand the reason why they don't include tertiary colour when creating your progenitor, since tert cannot be seen without a gene and it can be confusing to new players at sign-up wondering 'what does it do?????' But I totally support a one-time chance to change only the tert later. Players by then would know all about genes and how tertiary colour shows up to make intelligent decision.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
i support this, despite everyone saying y progen, whisp is a super rare find since hes got the same colors all around, but idk.
i support this, despite everyone saying y progen, whisp is a super rare find since hes got the same colors all around, but idk.
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
no, not everyone gets to start with a perfect dragon. the random tert is a great equalizer. want to change it? take your chances with a tri-color scatter. might be better, might be worse, but that's a chance that keeps the game equal.
no, not everyone gets to start with a perfect dragon. the random tert is a great equalizer. want to change it? take your chances with a tri-color scatter. might be better, might be worse, but that's a chance that keeps the game equal.
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9