Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Eye Apparel? ( With art! )
I drew some dragon eye designs people might like! AJ James is another name I go by online just in case you were wondering. If people like these I'll draw some more and add them to this thread. So, what do you think? [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/77/15/79/77157978e509fa525c653a0b122162f8.jpg[/img] The reason I think there should be more eyes is because I feel that the eyes are a big part of personalizing dragons. Also, I really enjoy eyes. They are the windows to the soul after all. Ping me and tell me what you think!
I drew some dragon eye designs people might like! AJ James is another name I go by online just in case you were wondering. If people like these I'll draw some more and add them to this thread.

So, what do you think?

77157978e509fa525c653a0b122162f8.jpg

The reason I think there should be more eyes is because I feel that the eyes are a big part of personalizing dragons. Also, I really enjoy eyes. They are the windows to the soul after all.

Ping me and tell me what you think!
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
This can't really happen unless they release it as new eye apparel, since it really wouldn't make sense to adjust the dragons eye designs years after they were released. But even then, it wouldn't make sense for certain elements to get new styles eyes while others didn't (or rather, the fact that certain designs would only be for certain element colors). Eye apparel would need to be reworked, the artists would have to redo the art for each breed, etc. All in all, no support. In truth, they could easily be too similar to the existing replacement eye apparel (ex. [item=Beautiful gander], [item=sly glance], [item=disgruntled view], and [item=Wiggly sight])
This can't really happen unless they release it as new eye apparel, since it really wouldn't make sense to adjust the dragons eye designs years after they were released. But even then, it wouldn't make sense for certain elements to get new styles eyes while others didn't (or rather, the fact that certain designs would only be for certain element colors). Eye apparel would need to be reworked, the artists would have to redo the art for each breed, etc.

All in all, no support. In truth, they could easily be too similar to the existing replacement eye apparel (ex. Beautiful Gander , Sly Glance , Disgruntled View , and Wiggly Sight )
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Sorry I forgot to mention it as apparel.
@Shinyumbreon Sorry I forgot to mention it as apparel.
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
@shadowotj edited my post
@shadowotj edited my post
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I think the current Marva eye apparel's sufficient for novelty eyes
I think the current Marva eye apparel's sufficient for novelty eyes
People seem to like eyes that are in odd places, perhaps some eyes that go on the rest of the dragon? Creepy creepy ones?
People seem to like eyes that are in odd places, perhaps some eyes that go on the rest of the dragon? Creepy creepy ones?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I don't really see the need for these since we have Marva's eyes, which come in a range of different emotions.
I don't really see the need for these since we have Marva's eyes, which come in a range of different emotions.
Tn4aWhc.png
@ShadowOTJ
I don't understand the difference between these and the Marva eyes. Are they contacts? Is the point that they fit in a dragon's head more realistically than the Marva eyes? Does that one eye have a firefly in it?

I am somewhat intrigued by the pink one appearing to have eye liner, though, if that's the point.
@ShadowOTJ
I don't understand the difference between these and the Marva eyes. Are they contacts? Is the point that they fit in a dragon's head more realistically than the Marva eyes? Does that one eye have a firefly in it?

I am somewhat intrigued by the pink one appearing to have eye liner, though, if that's the point.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png