Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Bring Back Dragon Previews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support! It would be useful to have this feature back, the new AH dragon images are pretty small
Support! It would be useful to have this feature back, the new AH dragon images are pretty small
Support - perhaps when you mouse-over a dragon you could get a preview?
Support - perhaps when you mouse-over a dragon you could get a preview?
I try to keep up with any pings, so if I haven't answered something you've said, please check that you've spelled my online handle correctly! :)

I am on FR time.
Support! I was surprised to find it open another page! :P Its very inconvenient; the original AH's pop-ups were not distracting, good for mobile users, and it gave you all the info you needed at a glance. The images on the AH are already small, so I'd rather not squint to see if thats Alloy or Shimmer without having to open and then close another tab. Although I know that mobile users cant really be catered to, but as one I thought that I would mention that having the dragon open another tab prevents mobile people from seeing the little gene box.
Support! I was surprised to find it open another page! :P Its very inconvenient; the original AH's pop-ups were not distracting, good for mobile users, and it gave you all the info you needed at a glance. The images on the AH are already small, so I'd rather not squint to see if thats Alloy or Shimmer without having to open and then close another tab. Although I know that mobile users cant really be catered to, but as one I thought that I would mention that having the dragon open another tab prevents mobile people from seeing the little gene box.
Uw1G2JB.png
Support whole-heartedly, I especially like the mouse-over version.
Support whole-heartedly, I especially like the mouse-over version.
Y8eNONv.png vetica_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yhg.gif dNCLmdm.png
I completely support this! I was baffled to find that they intentionally removed this feature. I would really love to see it reimplemented. For me (besides the huge layout), this is the thing I'd like to see reverted/changed most.
I completely support this! I was baffled to find that they intentionally removed this feature. I would really love to see it reimplemented. For me (besides the huge layout), this is the thing I'd like to see reverted/changed most.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I was just coming here to make this suggestion.

I too, was baffled by the removal of this feature.

As many have said, it causes serious problems for mobile users and users with poor connection or slow devices.

Basically I support everything @PPixelNinja216 quoted, too.
I was just coming here to make this suggestion.

I too, was baffled by the removal of this feature.

As many have said, it causes serious problems for mobile users and users with poor connection or slow devices.

Basically I support everything @PPixelNinja216 quoted, too.
so much support. previews were one of the best features in old auction house and i'm very disappointed to see them gone. so useful in checking the dragons - a lot better than having to wait when a new tab loads itself

i don't think that mousing over would work that well, and it wouldn't help mobile users at all. the way previews worked was fast and good, i really don't see why that needed to change
so much support. previews were one of the best features in old auction house and i'm very disappointed to see them gone. so useful in checking the dragons - a lot better than having to wait when a new tab loads itself

i don't think that mousing over would work that well, and it wouldn't help mobile users at all. the way previews worked was fast and good, i really don't see why that needed to change
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
Absolute support. I would love to see this implemented once more. It would make browsing the AH much easier.
Absolute support. I would love to see this implemented once more. It would make browsing the AH much easier.
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif
Support, tbh I had no idea this existed but it should be implemented back for less clicking.
Support, tbh I had no idea this existed but it should be implemented back for less clicking.
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Support! As someone who has to use their phone pretty frequently, it's really annoying to have to open a new tab. Plus, there's already two other links to the dragon's profile!
Support! As someone who has to use their phone pretty frequently, it's really annoying to have to open a new tab. Plus, there's already two other links to the dragon's profile!
h1d7LhT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10