Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Bring Back Dragon Previews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
When clicking on a dragon's image in the old AH, it brought up a full-size preview of that dragon. This was a great way to see the dragon up close without loading another page. But with the new AH, it opens a new tab with that dragon's profile. If you're like me, you browse through lots of dragons at a time, and opening every single one that catches your eye in a new tab puts a strain on the performance of your device.

I know this was an intentional change, and that there definitely needs to be an easy way to navigate to the dragon's page, but completely eliminating full-size previews has only created inconvenience for many users who found that function helpful.
When clicking on a dragon's image in the old AH, it brought up a full-size preview of that dragon. This was a great way to see the dragon up close without loading another page. But with the new AH, it opens a new tab with that dragon's profile. If you're like me, you browse through lots of dragons at a time, and opening every single one that catches your eye in a new tab puts a strain on the performance of your device.

I know this was an intentional change, and that there definitely needs to be an easy way to navigate to the dragon's page, but completely eliminating full-size previews has only created inconvenience for many users who found that function helpful.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o3_r1_250.png
Support, I noticed this earlier and I honestly find it quite annoying.
Support, I noticed this earlier and I honestly find it quite annoying.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
support!
it takes a long time to load a new tab on my browser. :(
support!
it takes a long time to load a new tab on my browser. :(
4SOgSK2.pngChKDkn7.pngpVhw4aD.png
XKyoWBl.pngSetOCpJ.pngQYNc69X.pngrDQIcf7.pngk9LC3Wp.pngyLwlp1x.pngUYfpYOL.pnghi5ZVEd.pnggr6BZOS.png
Support - The old previews were really convenient ^.^
Support - The old previews were really convenient ^.^
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends
Support
i liked it a lot better before it goes super slow on my pc
and it make me want to use the auction house less

but i do like the new way to search for things
Support
i liked it a lot better before it goes super slow on my pc
and it make me want to use the auction house less

but i do like the new way to search for things
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
I came here to make this suggestion.

Support, the tab to the page is awful. It's worse on mobile because mousing over doesn't work to bring up the infobox.
I came here to make this suggestion.

Support, the tab to the page is awful. It's worse on mobile because mousing over doesn't work to bring up the infobox.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Suppourt
Since Im only on mobile devices it can easily get crowded with tabs and it makes shopping for dragons more of a burden than fun.
Suppourt
Since Im only on mobile devices it can easily get crowded with tabs and it makes shopping for dragons more of a burden than fun.
e638333e17.jpg
Support, I used the preview function a lot in the old AH because opening a new tab just to take a closer look at a dragon gets cluttered very quickly and really slows my device down, especially on mobile. The dragon icons are just too small to give any sort of clear information, and having to physically leave the AH just to be able to see them more clearly is honestly making me want to use the AH less.
Support, I used the preview function a lot in the old AH because opening a new tab just to take a closer look at a dragon gets cluttered very quickly and really slows my device down, especially on mobile. The dragon icons are just too small to give any sort of clear information, and having to physically leave the AH just to be able to see them more clearly is honestly making me want to use the AH less.
23815.png
Support. It's very annoying, and takes a million years
Support. It's very annoying, and takes a million years
Support. This was one of the things I mentioned in my post... [quote name="PPixelNinja216" date=2017-03-19 10:35:33] So in the new AH update, there are a few changes I'd like to see implemented in the future: Having the ID# be normal text (not a link to the dragon's page) Having ONLY the dragon's name (or Unnamed) be the clickable link Having the dragon's picture expand to a larger picture with the gene pop-up box (like the old version) Letting users buy dragons right from their page with the Purchase button, not opening a new tab to the AH (like the old version) I believe that these changes would be more efficient, allowing users to copy and paste the dragon's ID right from the AH, reducing the number of tabs opened, and allowing users to view the dragons more clearly without going to the dragon's page. Additionally, on mobile (where hover does not work), clicking on the dragon's image used to bring up the gene pop-up box. However now that the picture is a link to the dragon's page, the pop-up box does not appear and instead mobile users go to the dragon's page. [/quote]
Support. This was one of the things I mentioned in my post...
PPixelNinja216 wrote on 2017-03-19:
So in the new AH update, there are a few changes I'd like to see implemented in the future:

Having the ID# be normal text (not a link to the dragon's page)
Having ONLY the dragon's name (or Unnamed) be the clickable link
Having the dragon's picture expand to a larger picture with the gene pop-up box (like the old version)
Letting users buy dragons right from their page with the Purchase button, not opening a new tab to the AH (like the old version)

I believe that these changes would be more efficient, allowing users to copy and paste the dragon's ID right from the AH, reducing the number of tabs opened, and allowing users to view the dragons more clearly without going to the dragon's page.
Additionally, on mobile (where hover does not work), clicking on the dragon's image used to bring up the gene pop-up box. However now that the picture is a link to the dragon's page, the pop-up box does not appear and instead mobile users go to the dragon's page.
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10