Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
I love this! The orb is very cool, I love that it matches their flight! The overall design is great and I could picture all of the current genes being added on it and them actually looking good! I've seen a few breeds where I couldn't agree with the poses simply because the genes would seem off. So props to you, and the entire idea of this breed is awesome!

EDIT: @ImpossibleJedi4 I looked at the bestiary, do you think they look too much like Bantams?
I love this! The orb is very cool, I love that it matches their flight! The overall design is great and I could picture all of the current genes being added on it and them actually looking good! I've seen a few breeds where I couldn't agree with the poses simply because the genes would seem off. So props to you, and the entire idea of this breed is awesome!

EDIT: @ImpossibleJedi4 I looked at the bestiary, do you think they look too much like Bantams?
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@Avani
No it's like the Sphinx thing like stone watch something or other?
@Avani
No it's like the Sphinx thing like stone watch something or other?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

You mean this guy? Click

Design wise, I don't find them similar at all. He doesn't have any sort of fur, his wings aren't like fins, they're feathers, and there's no orb or horns. How do they look similar? I just can't see it.
@ImpossibleJedi4

You mean this guy? Click

Design wise, I don't find them similar at all. He doesn't have any sort of fur, his wings aren't like fins, they're feathers, and there's no orb or horns. How do they look similar? I just can't see it.
@Avani Ahhhhh I found it I had the wrong name! [item=silvermane barbtail] THIS familiar! XD So sorry for all that confusion! Except these guys have a more humanoid face. But still I really like this idea, I just don't know, more dragon-esque faces would make them a more convincing dragon species! ;)
@Avani
Ahhhhh I found it I had the wrong name!
Silvermane Barbtail
THIS familiar! XD
So sorry for all that confusion!

Except these guys have a more humanoid face.

But still I really like this idea, I just don't know, more dragon-esque faces would make them a more convincing dragon species! ;)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 haha, no problem.

Though, Flight Rising is known for breaking away traditional dragons and their anatomy. I would personally love a more soft-looking dragon, how Tundras are. Fluffy and smiling, the literal opposite of the traditional dragon. Much like how a Manticore is a mixture of different animals, thinking dragons could be too is fun!
@ImpossibleJedi4 haha, no problem.

Though, Flight Rising is known for breaking away traditional dragons and their anatomy. I would personally love a more soft-looking dragon, how Tundras are. Fluffy and smiling, the literal opposite of the traditional dragon. Much like how a Manticore is a mixture of different animals, thinking dragons could be too is fun!
@Avani
True, true! They are quite the cool concept, whatever way things go! And lovely art, too!
@Avani
True, true! They are quite the cool concept, whatever way things go! And lovely art, too!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Fantastic!
I'd love to see them in FR soon!
Support support!
Fantastic!
I'd love to see them in FR soon!
Support support!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Yes, I love this idea! I think these would be a good addition~
Yes, I love this idea! I think these would be a good addition~
qPCsFXD.gif
Do you like dogs? Come join me on Furry-Paws, where you can breed dogs and enter them in competitions!

Mah wishlist~
Stardrop Clan Hatchery
bqij4ya.png
Awesome! I love how they have a feline look in their faces, but still are distinctly dragon-like. Love it~
Awesome! I love how they have a feline look in their faces, but still are distinctly dragon-like. Love it~
@Ink

I really like the design!

What Flight would they hail from? The orb says Arcane but the lairs say Earth to me.
@Ink

I really like the design!

What Flight would they hail from? The orb says Arcane but the lairs say Earth to me.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47