Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47
I'm not sure these scream "dragon" to me, but I'd love to see them as familiars!
I'm not sure these scream "dragon" to me, but I'd love to see them as familiars!
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
These are gorgeous! Love them! :D
These are gorgeous! Love them! :D
Stef: They/Them gay, ace-spectrum demi-girl.
r56PZvE.png y1FZWr5.png JWSZAXt.png gi2eE47.pngnvRRkxD.png
Some people have pointed out that they don't look "dragon-ey" enough, but with mild modifications to the snout and wings, it'll be perfect as a new breed!
Some people have pointed out that they don't look "dragon-ey" enough, but with mild modifications to the snout and wings, it'll be perfect as a new breed!
I absolutely adore the design of these; they are different and unique compared with the other breeds on this site, and they just look astonishingly amazing as a whole too! I also agree with user Kirkeyressa above that their design can be easily fixed to look more draconic if players deem them to have the need to be. Definitely supporting these breeds. ♥
I absolutely adore the design of these; they are different and unique compared with the other breeds on this site, and they just look astonishingly amazing as a whole too! I also agree with user Kirkeyressa above that their design can be easily fixed to look more draconic if players deem them to have the need to be. Definitely supporting these breeds. ♥
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
I support this!

It doesn't look a lot like a dragon but IMO neither does the Skydancer or Tundra.
Honestly though I would support any new breed. Just a new breed being released at all would be amazing.
I support this!

It doesn't look a lot like a dragon but IMO neither does the Skydancer or Tundra.
Honestly though I would support any new breed. Just a new breed being released at all would be amazing.
[quote name="Zemyna" date=2016-09-02 10:57:35] I support this! It doesn't look a lot like a dragon but IMO neither does the Skydancer or Tundra. Honestly though I would support any new breed. Just a new breed being released at all would be amazing. [/quote] This pretty much I support it because I like it and support it being dug for,Maybe more magic inclined only dug spots? Alot of dragons are not really dragon looking to me only imps and guardians, WCs are just raptors with wings really.
Zemyna wrote on 2016-09-02:
I support this!

This pretty much I support it because I like it and support it being dug for,Maybe more magic inclined only dug spots?

Alot of dragons are not really dragon looking to me only imps and guardians, WCs are just raptors with wings really.
CEmLHw4.gif
Oh I love them. <3
Oh I love them. <3
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
I think they could use some scales but I love them
I think they could use some scales but I love them
@AriellaXO

We have tundras and skydancers though, both of which aren't really a classic dragon. Faes could be in that category too.
@AriellaXO

We have tundras and skydancers though, both of which aren't really a classic dragon. Faes could be in that category too.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@TheHeroicOne No, the fairy-dragon design has been around a very long time. I think fae dragons count as classic dragon design. I would love to see an old style sea dragon, but I am a bit afraid that the next dragon released is going to be the Aztec feather winged snake variety.
@TheHeroicOne No, the fairy-dragon design has been around a very long time. I think fae dragons count as classic dragon design. I would love to see an old style sea dragon, but I am a bit afraid that the next dragon released is going to be the Aztec feather winged snake variety.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47