Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed: Sphiasa (Update: Ancient Breed?)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47
@flighthopper lore wise I put them on the edge of earth right next to arcane because of that :D
@flighthopper lore wise I put them on the edge of earth right next to arcane because of that :D
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
They look better as familiar than dragons, because of the face, it's more cat-like than dragon
They look better as familiar than dragons, because of the face, it's more cat-like than dragon
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
Wow,so majestic! 0o0
Wow,so majestic! 0o0
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
Support!
I love the concept, the lore, the poses, the claws, the wings, their manes... A very unique concept for a dragon! And we could use some more fluff ^^

Only thing I don't like is the orb above their heads, but maybe I will get used to it.
Support!
I love the concept, the lore, the poses, the claws, the wings, their manes... A very unique concept for a dragon! And we could use some more fluff ^^

Only thing I don't like is the orb above their heads, but maybe I will get used to it.
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
These are amazing! I'd definitely have loads in my lair! :0
These are amazing! I'd definitely have loads in my lair! :0
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

I adore these dragons! They remind me kind of an egyptian Sphinx. Theyre based on them, right? I would LOVE to have LOTS of those in my lair!
I adore these dragons! They remind me kind of an egyptian Sphinx. Theyre based on them, right? I would LOVE to have LOTS of those in my lair!
egg.gif
Meeega support!! Gorgeous design!
Meeega support!! Gorgeous design!
omg yes these can be added o°o <3
omg yes these can be added o°o <3
+9 FR time
Lordy-loo, I love these things.

With this breed, I'd actually consider obtaining that ghastly desert dynasty apparel.

Support!
Lordy-loo, I love these things.

With this breed, I'd actually consider obtaining that ghastly desert dynasty apparel.

Support!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Ink

NO SUPPORT

As much as I love these dragons (I hate to say it) they don't look like something FR would make. FR makes more 'traditional' dragons, your art work looks more like a familiar, a lion with wings. Though lions are one of my favourite animals they wouldn't really fit in with all the other breeds. Their face shape is un-dragon-like, and I think that's what's putting it off. Their face resembles more of a feline than a dragon. I would say they're more like mythical greek creatures, like a griffin. But with FR releasing feline familiars and cats as apparel, this could be the desert to the main dish.
@Ink

NO SUPPORT

As much as I love these dragons (I hate to say it) they don't look like something FR would make. FR makes more 'traditional' dragons, your art work looks more like a familiar, a lion with wings. Though lions are one of my favourite animals they wouldn't really fit in with all the other breeds. Their face shape is un-dragon-like, and I think that's what's putting it off. Their face resembles more of a feline than a dragon. I would say they're more like mythical greek creatures, like a griffin. But with FR releasing feline familiars and cats as apparel, this could be the desert to the main dish.
BIEqm.gifgSVZM.gifbGMZB.gifdLUeR.gif1COnF.gifjoNVi.gif 496480jrt694jsq1.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47