Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us discard/send off nests [+140 sup]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
To everybody wondering how this would work in the egg lore: I was indeed kind of aiming for the "This clutch was sent to the [flight deity] to hatch right before his/her [depends on respective deity's sex] eyes and forever remain in his/her care." idea.

Edit: Then the deity's punishment should probably be for not allowing the unborns to meet their parents, instead of for simply leaving them behind to die or for other dragons to find.

- Discarding eggs will not add to dominance, even though they are sent straight to the deity. To prevent this from being OP, still only hatchlings and adults from nests will count towards dominance. That way you still use lair space when breeding dominance-fodder. You do not get treasure/gems from sending off eggs, either. This shouldn't become a money farm.

I will add this edit to the OP once I am not on phone.
To everybody wondering how this would work in the egg lore: I was indeed kind of aiming for the "This clutch was sent to the [flight deity] to hatch right before his/her [depends on respective deity's sex] eyes and forever remain in his/her care." idea.

Edit: Then the deity's punishment should probably be for not allowing the unborns to meet their parents, instead of for simply leaving them behind to die or for other dragons to find.

- Discarding eggs will not add to dominance, even though they are sent straight to the deity. To prevent this from being OP, still only hatchlings and adults from nests will count towards dominance. That way you still use lair space when breeding dominance-fodder. You do not get treasure/gems from sending off eggs, either. This shouldn't become a money farm.

I will add this edit to the OP once I am not on phone.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Yes please
Yes please
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I support this!!
I support this!!
-sips tea-
Support. I can't keep lair room to save my life (SO MANY PRETTY DERGS) and while most people would be blessed to get them, I have the unfortunate luck of getting five-egg clutches somewhat often nowadays. (Thankfully I lucked into three one-egg clutches this time).
Support. I can't keep lair room to save my life (SO MANY PRETTY DERGS) and while most people would be blessed to get them, I have the unfortunate luck of getting five-egg clutches somewhat often nowadays. (Thankfully I lucked into three one-egg clutches this time).
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngZNhRsiG.png
Yeah, support, and I like the additional notes above as well.
Yeah, support, and I like the additional notes above as well.
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
Definitely support. I see no drawbacks to this.

I wouldn't mind if they brought back egg rot too :x but that's another matter entirely
Definitely support. I see no drawbacks to this.

I wouldn't mind if they brought back egg rot too :x but that's another matter entirely
I would actually like if they counted to dominance. I breed a lot of fodder nests and instead of hatching and individually sending them off, I can just be like "Here's a pile of eggs, Plaguemama, raise them in your image!"
I would actually like if they counted to dominance. I breed a lot of fodder nests and instead of hatching and individually sending them off, I can just be like "Here's a pile of eggs, Plaguemama, raise them in your image!"
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Support being able to delete the nest with no benefit.
Support being able to delete the nest with no benefit.
ICW8UfZ.png
Full support!
Full support!
I support this without having it count towards dominance. I would like to make sure, though, if this were implemented, that it there would be a "are you sure you want to ___ this nest?" because I can see myself accidentally throwing out eggs instead of hatching them. Which would make me cry.
I support this without having it count towards dominance. I would like to make sure, though, if this were implemented, that it there would be a "are you sure you want to ___ this nest?" because I can see myself accidentally throwing out eggs instead of hatching them. Which would make me cry.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24