Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 708 709
Shackles! Something like Frigid Fugitive Shackles except without the ice, but keep the bags under the eyes. Or maybe make a version with and without bags under the eyes? One of them could be a different color as well.

I also would love more water-themed apparel. We have a few good apparel from the festivals, but there really isn't anything outside of festival apparel that's water-themed.
Shackles! Something like Frigid Fugitive Shackles except without the ice, but keep the bags under the eyes. Or maybe make a version with and without bags under the eyes? One of them could be a different color as well.

I also would love more water-themed apparel. We have a few good apparel from the festivals, but there really isn't anything outside of festival apparel that's water-themed.
[center]Beetle wing fashion! I've been seeing people talking about this in RL lately, but it never occurred to me to think about it here! We have beetles as food in Flight Rising....so why not make sparkly beetle wing embroidered outfits with their leftover shiny wings? Or is this too weird?? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/d3/1d/eed31db2f6b92a84a9d6ad5bfa1a8e68.jpg[/img] [img]https://fashioneliteluxury.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/onauratoutvu-ss13-robe-longue-bleue-et-corset-scarabc3a9e.jpg[/img] [/center]
Beetle wing fashion!

I've been seeing people talking about this in RL lately, but it never occurred to me to think about it here! We have beetles as food in Flight Rising....so why not make sparkly beetle wing embroidered outfits with their leftover shiny wings?

Or is this too weird??

eed31db2f6b92a84a9d6ad5bfa1a8e68.jpg
onauratoutvu-ss13-robe-longue-bleue-et-corset-scarabc3a9e.jpg
Baskets.

On the mouth, in the hands, beside them, supposed to be at their backs, on the side like in mlp.

Baskets that can be for some picnic or whatever lore purpose. Especially the gatherer kinds or help more with the flower hipster dragons.

It can even be empty, a satchel kind, a bowl kind, picnic kind of ones and have a variety of fillings or not with kittens/puppies, with food, flowers or a blanket as an option. And the colours are varied but with a theme to fit more than one colour aesthetic. We can even have plaid!

this would be so cute XD
Baskets.

On the mouth, in the hands, beside them, supposed to be at their backs, on the side like in mlp.

Baskets that can be for some picnic or whatever lore purpose. Especially the gatherer kinds or help more with the flower hipster dragons.

It can even be empty, a satchel kind, a bowl kind, picnic kind of ones and have a variety of fillings or not with kittens/puppies, with food, flowers or a blanket as an option. And the colours are varied but with a theme to fit more than one colour aesthetic. We can even have plaid!

this would be so cute XD
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
[center]The Steampunk apparel set needs a serious revamp, and might I suggest a new color, too? I wanna say "Cobalt" would be a good new color. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/494676472334778379/535662466357526557/cobaltsteampunk.png[/img] Also a revamp of, or atleast new colors for the coli capes would be Great. I love the idea of each coli venue having one, so yeah? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/494676472334778379/535664573639032842/surgecape.png[/img] Surge cape/For the Golem Workshop [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/494676472334778379/535666889121333248/prismaticcape.png[/img] Prismatic Cape/For the crystal pools I might make more but yeah??[/center]
The Steampunk apparel set needs a serious revamp, and might I suggest a new color, too?

I wanna say "Cobalt" would be a good new color.

cobaltsteampunk.png

Also a revamp of, or atleast new colors for the coli capes would be Great. I love the idea of each coli venue having one, so yeah?

surgecape.png

Surge cape/For the Golem Workshop

prismaticcape.png

Prismatic Cape/For the crystal pools

I might make more but yeah??
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Can we get lumberjack attire.
Axes
Lumber to carry
Cantines and/or lunch boxes
Plaid shirts (MAINLY RED AND BROWN AND AUTUMN COLORS PLEASE)
Khaki Trousers and shorts and other brown ranges
Beanies/woolen "lumber" hats

Also short/long beards
Can we get lumberjack attire.
Axes
Lumber to carry
Cantines and/or lunch boxes
Plaid shirts (MAINLY RED AND BROWN AND AUTUMN COLORS PLEASE)
Khaki Trousers and shorts and other brown ranges
Beanies/woolen "lumber" hats

Also short/long beards
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
[center][item=gray wizard hat] Also complete sets for this hat would be nice.......[/center]
Gray Wizard Hat Also complete sets for this hat would be nice.......
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Coli specific apparel that's pretty rare because it's only dropped by the enemy that wears/uses it. I mean it makes sense that dragons may scavenge from the.. uh, corpses or dropped belongings of the enemies they battled. Like a raptoric giving its sword away in order to be left to escape. Or skinning an animal for its hide. Some ideas from the latest venue: [item=raptorik herder] ->Savannah Herder's staff [item=raptorik wanderer] ->Avian Wanderer's Cloak ->Prairiebeast Talisman [item=plainstrider bard] ->Bard's Jacket and Shawl [item=rockback charger] ->Rockrought Prairiehide [item=ampelope] ->Vibrant Ampelope Peltcoat [item=starry ampelope] ->Starry Ampelope Peltcoat
Coli specific apparel that's pretty rare because it's only dropped by the enemy that wears/uses it.
I mean it makes sense that dragons may scavenge from the.. uh, corpses or dropped belongings of the enemies they battled. Like a raptoric giving its sword away in order to be left to escape. Or skinning an animal for its hide.

Some ideas from the latest venue:

Raptorik Herder
->Savannah Herder's staff

Raptorik Wanderer
->Avian Wanderer's Cloak
->Prairiebeast Talisman

Plainstrider Bard
->Bard's Jacket and Shawl

Rockback Charger
->Rockrought Prairiehide

Ampelope
->Vibrant Ampelope Peltcoat

Starry Ampelope
->Starry Ampelope Peltcoat
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Insects!
Insect apparel! Think about it! Just about everyone here is bound to have a nature based dragon. Or maybe a dragon who basis their ideas, creativity, jobs etc around everything involving insects. We already have a butterfly based piece of apparel, a holiday item. But what if we had more?

Perhaps, one of my FAVORITE insects of all, the Madagascar Hissing Cockroach. A fascinating insect perfect for those dragons/users who adore creatures small and large.

And maybe something along the lines of, a praying mantis? And or maybe locusts/grasshoppers! Jumpy kids for sure but it'd be a fun start. Be a neat start to lore as well.

What about centipedes! Beetles! Scorpions? (I'm still hoping/shooting for roaches Hah)
Insects!
Insect apparel! Think about it! Just about everyone here is bound to have a nature based dragon. Or maybe a dragon who basis their ideas, creativity, jobs etc around everything involving insects. We already have a butterfly based piece of apparel, a holiday item. But what if we had more?

Perhaps, one of my FAVORITE insects of all, the Madagascar Hissing Cockroach. A fascinating insect perfect for those dragons/users who adore creatures small and large.

And maybe something along the lines of, a praying mantis? And or maybe locusts/grasshoppers! Jumpy kids for sure but it'd be a fun start. Be a neat start to lore as well.

What about centipedes! Beetles! Scorpions? (I'm still hoping/shooting for roaches Hah)
lkrN6Nx.gif
[quote name="WhiskeynDahlias" date="2019-01-18 18:10:45" ] Insects! Insect apparel! Think about it! Just about everyone here is bound to have a nature based dragon. Or maybe a dragon who basis their ideas, creativity, jobs etc around everything involving insects. We already have a butterfly based piece of apparel, a holiday item. But what if we had more? Perhaps, one of my FAVORITE insects of all, the Madagascar Hissing Cockroach. A fascinating insect perfect for those dragons/users who adore creatures small and large. And maybe something along the lines of, a praying mantis? And or maybe locusts/grasshoppers! Jumpy kids for sure but it'd be a fun start. Be a neat start to lore as well. What about centipedes! Beetles! Scorpions? (I'm still hoping/shooting for roaches Hah) [/quote] You have all of my support. I would absolutely love a swarm of fireflies, [b]locusts[/b], [b]scarabs[/b], stag beetles, june beetles, [b]leafhoppers[/b], [b]cicadas[/b], dragonflies and [b]bees[/b]. As individual insects/arachnids/chilopoda I'd love to see [b]scorpions[/b], goliath bird eaters, rhino beetles, [b]praying mantises[/b], giant desert centipedes, luna moths, giant burrowing cockroaches, hornets and crickets. [size=1][size=1]the bolded ones are the ones I want the most[/size][/size]
WhiskeynDahlias wrote on 2019-01-18 18:10:45:
Insects!

You have all of my support. I would absolutely love a swarm of fireflies, locusts, scarabs, stag beetles, june beetles, leafhoppers, cicadas, dragonflies and bees.

As individual insects/arachnids/chilopoda I'd love to see scorpions, goliath bird eaters, rhino beetles, praying mantises, giant desert centipedes, luna moths, giant burrowing cockroaches, hornets and crickets.

the bolded ones are the ones I want the most
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-01-19 04:00:47" ] [quote name="WhiskeynDahlias" date="2019-01-18 18:10:45" ] Insects! Insect apparel! Think about it! Just about everyone here is bound to have a nature based dragon. Or maybe a dragon who basis their ideas, creativity, jobs etc around everything involving insects. We already have a butterfly based piece of apparel, a holiday item. But what if we had more? Perhaps, one of my FAVORITE insects of all, the Madagascar Hissing Cockroach. A fascinating insect perfect for those dragons/users who adore creatures small and large. And maybe something along the lines of, a praying mantis? And or maybe locusts/grasshoppers! Jumpy kids for sure but it'd be a fun start. Be a neat start to lore as well. What about centipedes! Beetles! Scorpions? (I'm still hoping/shooting for roaches Hah) [/quote] You have all of my support. I would absolutely love a swarm of fireflies, [b]locusts[/b], [b]scarabs[/b], stag beetles, june beetles, [b]leafhoppers[/b], [b]cicadas[/b], dragonflies and [b]bees[/b]. As individual insects/arachnids/chilopoda I'd love to see [b]scorpions[/b], goliath bird eaters, rhino beetles, [b]praying mantises[/b], giant desert centipedes, luna moths, giant burrowing cockroaches, hornets and crickets. [size=1][size=1]the bolded ones are the ones I want the most[/size][/size] [/quote] Yes! This would also be great for Plague, Earth, and maybe Shadow dragons :)
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-01-19 04:00:47:
WhiskeynDahlias wrote on 2019-01-18 18:10:45:
Insects!

You have all of my support. I would absolutely love a swarm of fireflies, locusts, scarabs, stag beetles, june beetles, leafhoppers, cicadas, dragonflies and bees.

As individual insects/arachnids/chilopoda I'd love to see scorpions, goliath bird eaters, rhino beetles, praying mantises, giant desert centipedes, luna moths, giant burrowing cockroaches, hornets and crickets.

the bolded ones are the ones I want the most
Yes! This would also be great for Plague, Earth, and maybe Shadow dragons :)
Auction_copy.jpg
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 708 709