Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 430 431 432 433 434 ... 708 709
I've made a thread about this but I'd love to see some chef apparel! Stuff like chef hats and coats/shirts with recolors! Maybe even a butcher knife, kitchen knife, pots and pans too!
I've made a thread about this but I'd love to see some chef apparel! Stuff like chef hats and coats/shirts with recolors! Maybe even a butcher knife, kitchen knife, pots and pans too!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
I have no idea if it was suggested but....Consider with me: doll companions possibly based off familiars or animals. They could be enchanted or not.....but consider draggos with a lil bunny doll on their shoulder..........we already have Plush objects please consider draggos with a doll with me.

i may or may not add some pics to show what I mean but I can't make them right now
I have no idea if it was suggested but....Consider with me: doll companions possibly based off familiars or animals. They could be enchanted or not.....but consider draggos with a lil bunny doll on their shoulder..........we already have Plush objects please consider draggos with a doll with me.

i may or may not add some pics to show what I mean but I can't make them right now
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
I think it would be really really cool to get more apparel that surrounds the dragon rather than covers it, like Will o Wisps, TMC, seasonal winds, and flowerfalls. I especially, specifically want one that looks like dandelion seeds floating gracefully around the dragon.
I think it would be really really cool to get more apparel that surrounds the dragon rather than covers it, like Will o Wisps, TMC, seasonal winds, and flowerfalls. I especially, specifically want one that looks like dandelion seeds floating gracefully around the dragon.
PFU56VO.png
[quote name="Druddigon" date="2019-01-03 16:58:02" ] so i've been on flight rising, and in good ol' water flight, since i joined waaay back in 2013- and that whole time, there's been hardly any apparel released that suits dragons living underwater. water festival apparel aside, most sets are made for purely terrestrial living... so how about we fix that? i decided to sketch out some ideas for some water-themed apparel that i think would work well for all types of dragons, regardless of flight. fishermen, mariners, beach-goers... so many good ideas for apparel sets! ^^ if you have any other ideas you'd like to share for marine apparel, please do! i may draw some more out later as well :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/ByjjqVc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fftY9sv.png[/img] from top left to right, we've got... [LIST] [*] scallop shaman (aka BEACH WIZARD) [*] placoderm armor + harpoon [*] shark-tooth scavenger's set [*] poisonspine hunter's gear [*] fisherman's tools + some helpful seagull friends [*] harbor guide's guise [/LIST] ... aaand that's all i've got sketched out for now, but again, feel free to add more ideas in this thread for water flight apparel! ^^ i'd love to read 'em, and maybe draw more at some point! (also, here's me giving FR explicit permission to use these ideas for inspiration, implementation, whatever. hell, trace 'em! go ahead staff. more water stuff please!) [size=2](btw, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1885905#post_20570306][u]here's a link[/u][/url] to a [i]really short[/i] list of all water-related apparel released so far if you don't believe me. as you can see, most aren't even especially related to living underwater- lots are just blue recolors with some flavor text or a watery name. for shame!)[/size] [/quote] I love this idea! The sets look really fun and versatile.
Druddigon wrote on 2019-01-03 16:58:02:
so i've been on flight rising, and in good ol' water flight, since i joined waaay back in 2013- and that whole time, there's been hardly any apparel released that suits dragons living underwater. water festival apparel aside, most sets are made for purely terrestrial living... so how about we fix that?

i decided to sketch out some ideas for some water-themed apparel that i think would work well for all types of dragons, regardless of flight. fishermen, mariners, beach-goers... so many good ideas for apparel sets! ^^ if you have any other ideas you'd like to share for marine apparel, please do! i may draw some more out later as well :>

ByjjqVc.png
fftY9sv.png

from top left to right, we've got...

• scallop shaman (aka BEACH WIZARD)
  • placoderm armor + harpoon
  • shark-tooth scavenger's set
  • poisonspine hunter's gear
  • fisherman's tools + some helpful seagull friends
  • harbor guide's guise

... aaand that's all i've got sketched out for now, but again, feel free to add more ideas in this thread for water flight apparel! ^^ i'd love to read 'em, and maybe draw more at some point!

(also, here's me giving FR explicit permission to use these ideas for inspiration, implementation, whatever. hell, trace 'em! go ahead staff. more water stuff please!)

(btw, here's a link to a really short list of all water-related apparel released so far if you don't believe me. as you can see, most aren't even especially related to living underwater- lots are just blue recolors with some flavor text or a watery name. for shame!)

I love this idea! The sets look really fun and versatile.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
Hello!
A suggestion for some not so heavy robe apparel.
Like a travelers robe, sort of airy and light around the dragon, either with strings or hood, hood down preferably (more space for additional types of headwear and such).
In an earthy, light sort of colourpallete.
Perhaps with additional bag or pouch that fits, with a few scrolls sticking out.

It could be made in various sets of colours, or fitting for different elements. Like travelers robe for fire (with the pouch filled with something fitting for fire), and robe for light, earth, arcane so on, but with different things in the pouch, all based on the element it belongs to ^^
It'd be kinda cool with more element based apparel, but generally a new set of robes fit for travelers and casual wear would also be good!
Don't know if they're exclusive to the celebrations but, it'd be cool nonetheless!
Hello!
A suggestion for some not so heavy robe apparel.
Like a travelers robe, sort of airy and light around the dragon, either with strings or hood, hood down preferably (more space for additional types of headwear and such).
In an earthy, light sort of colourpallete.
Perhaps with additional bag or pouch that fits, with a few scrolls sticking out.

It could be made in various sets of colours, or fitting for different elements. Like travelers robe for fire (with the pouch filled with something fitting for fire), and robe for light, earth, arcane so on, but with different things in the pouch, all based on the element it belongs to ^^
It'd be kinda cool with more element based apparel, but generally a new set of robes fit for travelers and casual wear would also be good!
Don't know if they're exclusive to the celebrations but, it'd be cool nonetheless!
P8PTesm.png
I propose crystals growing off of dragons in a vein similar to the mushroom colonies that can be brewed by Baldwin.
I propose crystals growing off of dragons in a vein similar to the mushroom colonies that can be brewed by Baldwin.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Revamps of the coli capes + More colors for them would be Fantastic actually.
Revamps of the coli capes + More colors for them would be Fantastic actually.
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
more ice related apparel like the frigid fugitives shackles
different dogs like australian cattle dogs, akitas, malumutes, greyhounds
more ice related apparel like the frigid fugitives shackles
different dogs like australian cattle dogs, akitas, malumutes, greyhounds
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
...police caps please. [quote name="MistFury0" date="2019-01-03 18:58:26" ] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2596423#post_2596423 This all of this. And why the heck did that thread get locked? Oh well rip that but I want all of that not like it’ll ever happen tho [/quote]
...police caps please.

MistFury0 wrote on 2019-01-03 18:58:26:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2596423#post_2596423

This all of this. And why the heck did that thread get locked? Oh well rip that but I want all of that not like it’ll ever happen tho
They keep on kicking me down,
Tryin' to keep me underground,
But did I mention we were paving the way
for the new breed of bad seed?

10g pixel art - go on an adventure (wip) - wishlist/buying
Maybe something Autumn themed [img]https://i.imgur.com/H88KhmG.png[/img]
Maybe something Autumn themed
H88KhmG.png
WFXNHAl.png
1 2 ... 430 431 432 433 434 ... 708 709