Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 708 709
May I introduce
modern apparel
hoodies, tank tops, jeans, t shirts, the whole shabang
May I introduce
modern apparel
hoodies, tank tops, jeans, t shirts, the whole shabang
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I would love to see more tools in apparel. For example: - Hammers, saws, axes, tools for carpenters - Baskets with stuff in them!!! I have a lot of dragons who collect things, like rocks, twigs, etc, and I think it would be cute if I could portray this in their apparel. [indent] Things like baskets with fruit that the dragon has collected baskets with fish in them for the fishers! maybe a dragon has a basket with firewood in it, for the colder part of the year. a dragon that loves collecting flowers has a big basket with flowers in them! [/indent] heres a sketch of kinda what I mean: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/392842774170304522/530440484200382466/unknown.png[/img] (please excuse my art I was using ms paint lol) - Maybe a chef set, with matching tools like pots and pans hanging from the dragon's waste! (also a chef hat because those are adorable) - More types of instruments, like bigger guitars, large brass instruments, more types of wood instruments like clarinets, saxophones, drums etc. - expansion of alchemy stuff! I'd love to see more types of vials and potions that dragons can hold, and more science equipment in general (like magnifying glasses, sketchbooks, binoculars, maybe even an apparel that makes the dragon hold a stack of papers) - Weapons! Like more types of swords, clubs, spears, maybe harpoons and maces too!
I would love to see more tools in apparel. For example:

- Hammers, saws, axes, tools for carpenters

- Baskets with stuff in them!!! I have a lot of dragons who collect things, like rocks, twigs, etc, and I think it would be cute if I could portray this in their apparel.
Things like baskets with fruit that the dragon has collected
baskets with fish in them for the fishers!
maybe a dragon has a basket with firewood in it, for the colder part of the year.
a dragon that loves collecting flowers has a big basket with flowers in them!

heres a sketch of kinda what I mean:
unknown.png
(please excuse my art I was using ms paint lol)

- Maybe a chef set, with matching tools like pots and pans hanging from the dragon's waste! (also a chef hat because those are adorable)

- More types of instruments, like bigger guitars, large brass instruments, more types of wood instruments like clarinets, saxophones, drums etc.

- expansion of alchemy stuff! I'd love to see more types of vials and potions that dragons can hold, and more science equipment in general (like magnifying glasses, sketchbooks, binoculars, maybe even an apparel that makes the dragon hold a stack of papers)

- Weapons! Like more types of swords, clubs, spears, maybe harpoons and maces too!

Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I have come prepared with a list.
  • Jeans of all types
  • Jean Jackets
  • Real dragon shoes
  • T-shirts
  • more weapons
  • lizard companion apparel
  • Rabbit companion apparel
  • More wigs of many types
  • Rat companion apparel
  • Gerbil/Hamster/Guinea Pig companion apparel
  • More dragon pants
  • Confetti flowerfalls
  • Party hats
  • Farmer apparel
  • Generic city folk apparel
  • Beekeeper apparel
  • Chef apparel
  • radishes/vegetables hanging from the mouth.
  • Chicken companion apparel
  • More feathery apparel
  • Feather scarves
I have come prepared with a list.
  • Jeans of all types
  • Jean Jackets
  • Real dragon shoes
  • T-shirts
  • more weapons
  • lizard companion apparel
  • Rabbit companion apparel
  • More wigs of many types
  • Rat companion apparel
  • Gerbil/Hamster/Guinea Pig companion apparel
  • More dragon pants
  • Confetti flowerfalls
  • Party hats
  • Farmer apparel
  • Generic city folk apparel
  • Beekeeper apparel
  • Chef apparel
  • radishes/vegetables hanging from the mouth.
  • Chicken companion apparel
  • More feathery apparel
  • Feather scarves
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
[img]http://en.es-static.us/upl/2013/04/white-chicken.jpg[/img] Just as Tsuni said, chicken companions [img]https://wildlatitudes.com/wp-content/uploads/Hoatzin_by_Murray-Foubister.jpg[/img] Hoatzin companions [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/b2/fd/56b2fd33cea8d8cfb6f9483c426324d2.jpg[/img] Golden or albino macaw companions. BLEASE
white-chicken.jpg

Just as Tsuni said, chicken companions

Hoatzin_by_Murray-Foubister.jpg

Hoatzin companions

56b2fd33cea8d8cfb6f9483c426324d2.jpg

Golden or albino macaw companions. BLEASE
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
so i've been on flight rising, and in good ol' water flight, since i joined waaay back in 2013- and that whole time, there's been hardly any apparel released that suits dragons living underwater. water festival apparel aside, most sets are made for purely terrestrial living... so how about we fix that? i decided to sketch out some ideas for some water-themed apparel that i think would work well for all types of dragons, regardless of flight. fishermen, mariners, beach-goers... so many good ideas for apparel sets! ^^ if you have any other ideas you'd like to share for marine apparel, please do! i may draw some more out later as well :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/ByjjqVc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fftY9sv.png[/img] from top left to right, we've got... [LIST] [*] scallop shaman (aka BEACH WIZARD) [*] placoderm armor + harpoon [*] shark-tooth scavenger's set [*] poisonspine hunter's gear [*] fisherman's tools + some helpful seagull friends [*] harbor guide's guise [/LIST] ... aaand that's all i've got sketched out for now, but again, feel free to add more ideas in this thread for water flight apparel! ^^ i'd love to read 'em, and maybe draw more at some point! (also, here's me giving FR explicit permission to use these ideas for inspiration, implementation, whatever. hell, trace 'em! go ahead staff. more water stuff please!) [size=2](btw, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1885905#post_20570306][u]here's a link[/u][/url] to a [i]really short[/i] list of all water-related apparel released so far if you don't believe me. as you can see, most aren't even especially related to living underwater- lots are just blue recolors with some flavor text or a watery name. for shame!)[/size]
so i've been on flight rising, and in good ol' water flight, since i joined waaay back in 2013- and that whole time, there's been hardly any apparel released that suits dragons living underwater. water festival apparel aside, most sets are made for purely terrestrial living... so how about we fix that?

i decided to sketch out some ideas for some water-themed apparel that i think would work well for all types of dragons, regardless of flight. fishermen, mariners, beach-goers... so many good ideas for apparel sets! ^^ if you have any other ideas you'd like to share for marine apparel, please do! i may draw some more out later as well :>

ByjjqVc.png
fftY9sv.png

from top left to right, we've got...

• scallop shaman (aka BEACH WIZARD)
  • placoderm armor + harpoon
  • shark-tooth scavenger's set
  • poisonspine hunter's gear
  • fisherman's tools + some helpful seagull friends
  • harbor guide's guise

... aaand that's all i've got sketched out for now, but again, feel free to add more ideas in this thread for water flight apparel! ^^ i'd love to read 'em, and maybe draw more at some point!

(also, here's me giving FR explicit permission to use these ideas for inspiration, implementation, whatever. hell, trace 'em! go ahead staff. more water stuff please!)

(btw, here's a link to a really short list of all water-related apparel released so far if you don't believe me. as you can see, most aren't even especially related to living underwater- lots are just blue recolors with some flavor text or a watery name. for shame!)
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
[quote name="Druddigon" date="2019-01-03 16:58:02" ] so i've been on flight rising, and in good ol' water flight, since i joined waaay back in 2013- and that whole time, there's been hardly any apparel released that suits dragons living underwater. water festival apparel aside, most sets are made for purely terrestrial living... so how about we fix that? i decided to sketch out some ideas for some water-themed apparel that i think would work well for all types of dragons, regardless of flight. fishermen, mariners, beach-goers... so many good ideas for apparel sets! ^^ if you have any other ideas you'd like to share for marine apparel, please do! i may draw some more out later as well :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/ByjjqVc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fftY9sv.png[/img] from top left to right, we've got... [LIST] [*] scallop shaman (aka BEACH WIZARD) [*] placoderm armor + harpoon [*] shark-tooth scavenger's set [*] poisonspine hunter's gear [*] fisherman's tools + some helpful seagull friends [*] harbor guide's guise [/LIST] ... aaand that's all i've got sketched out for now, but again, feel free to add more ideas in this thread for water flight apparel! ^^ i'd love to read 'em, and maybe draw more at some point! (also, here's me giving FR explicit permission to use these ideas for inspiration, implementation, whatever. hell, trace 'em! go ahead staff. more water stuff please!) [size=2](btw, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1885905#post_20570306][u]here's a link[/u][/url] to a [i]really short[/i] list of all water-related apparel released so far if you don't believe me. as you can see, most aren't even especially related to living underwater- lots are just blue recolors with some flavor text or a watery name. for shame!)[/size] [/quote] oh my god, I can't even explain to you how much I want to feature this in my conglomeration thread but [i]I can't[/i] hahahahahaha........... All the support, some of these are exactly what I put in there as suggestions
Druddigon wrote on 2019-01-03 16:58:02:
so i've been on flight rising, and in good ol' water flight, since i joined waaay back in 2013- and that whole time, there's been hardly any apparel released that suits dragons living underwater. water festival apparel aside, most sets are made for purely terrestrial living... so how about we fix that?

i decided to sketch out some ideas for some water-themed apparel that i think would work well for all types of dragons, regardless of flight. fishermen, mariners, beach-goers... so many good ideas for apparel sets! ^^ if you have any other ideas you'd like to share for marine apparel, please do! i may draw some more out later as well :>

ByjjqVc.png
fftY9sv.png

from top left to right, we've got...

• scallop shaman (aka BEACH WIZARD)
  • placoderm armor + harpoon
  • shark-tooth scavenger's set
  • poisonspine hunter's gear
  • fisherman's tools + some helpful seagull friends
  • harbor guide's guise

... aaand that's all i've got sketched out for now, but again, feel free to add more ideas in this thread for water flight apparel! ^^ i'd love to read 'em, and maybe draw more at some point!

(also, here's me giving FR explicit permission to use these ideas for inspiration, implementation, whatever. hell, trace 'em! go ahead staff. more water stuff please!)

(btw, here's a link to a really short list of all water-related apparel released so far if you don't believe me. as you can see, most aren't even especially related to living underwater- lots are just blue recolors with some flavor text or a watery name. for shame!)

oh my god, I can't even explain to you how much I want to feature this in my conglomeration thread but I can't hahahahahaha...........
All the support, some of these are exactly what I put in there as suggestions
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2596423#post_2596423

This all of this. And why the heck did that thread get locked? Oh well rip that but I want all of that not like it’ll ever happen tho

This all of this. And why the heck did that thread get locked? Oh well rip that but I want all of that not like it’ll ever happen tho
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
[quote name="MistFury0" date="2019-01-03 18:58:26" ] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2596423#post_2596423 This all of this. And why the heck did that thread get locked? Oh well rip that but I want all of that not like it’ll ever happen tho [/quote] @mistfury0 AHJSDFGH oh my goodness, it's so good to see that people still care, thank you so much ily. It may have been a mistake, I sent a ticket because of it. [center]~~[/center] Another thing I would love to see is hummingbird companions!! Either a small swarm of the same type like the Ethereal Entourage or only one hummingbird. Doesn't matter!
MistFury0 wrote on 2019-01-03 18:58:26:

@mistfury0 AHJSDFGH oh my goodness, it's so good to see that people still care, thank you so much ily. It may have been a mistake, I sent a ticket because of it.
~~

Another thing I would love to see is hummingbird companions!! Either a small swarm of the same type like the Ethereal Entourage or only one hummingbird. Doesn't matter!
an odd-eyed white cat! i'm really surprised that you guys didn't have one with the release of the cats. i figured an odd-eyed white cat would be an obvious choice?
an odd-eyed white cat! i'm really surprised that you guys didn't have one with the release of the cats. i figured an odd-eyed white cat would be an obvious choice?
It's not a new apparel idea, but a new color choice for another piece.

The Rose Thorn collection has a huge amount of color choices, but one I saw that was missing was...well, blue.

There's Red, white-purple, dark purple, Black, Dark Green, Gold, regular Green, brown/sepia, and white....but nothing that could be classified as blue. The closest there is is the Twilight Rose set, which does have blue in it, but it's more...sunset as the name suggests. Pastel has a bit of blue, but it's more of a purple blue.

So I suggest maybe add a blue set to the whole thing. As I adore blue, and many of my dragons will have something blue on them, and I've chosen the Rose Thorn Collar as my clan symbol, I think it would be really pretty to have this option.

Just a thought >.<
It's not a new apparel idea, but a new color choice for another piece.

The Rose Thorn collection has a huge amount of color choices, but one I saw that was missing was...well, blue.

There's Red, white-purple, dark purple, Black, Dark Green, Gold, regular Green, brown/sepia, and white....but nothing that could be classified as blue. The closest there is is the Twilight Rose set, which does have blue in it, but it's more...sunset as the name suggests. Pastel has a bit of blue, but it's more of a purple blue.

So I suggest maybe add a blue set to the whole thing. As I adore blue, and many of my dragons will have something blue on them, and I've chosen the Rose Thorn Collar as my clan symbol, I think it would be really pretty to have this option.

Just a thought >.<
47468355_qRZd6JVZLFBSQMl.png
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 708 709