Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 525 526
So I posted before that I want a weathered grey stone version of the Goldslab set, and I still do.
But you know what else I'd like? A version out of polished obsidian, glossy black mask and those wing thingies with maybe blue-green tone feathers and ideally some other accessories to go with. That set is so unique looking but coming in only one version (with an unusual color combination to boot) kinda limits it's appeal and usefulness.
So I posted before that I want a weathered grey stone version of the Goldslab set, and I still do.
But you know what else I'd like? A version out of polished obsidian, glossy black mask and those wing thingies with maybe blue-green tone feathers and ideally some other accessories to go with. That set is so unique looking but coming in only one version (with an unusual color combination to boot) kinda limits it's appeal and usefulness.
Most of the long post is a big yes

But I really want chef stuff

Aprons, chef hats.
Most of the long post is a big yes

But I really want chef stuff

Aprons, chef hats.
Currently looking for: Antique/Rust/X Light Female G1
Wishlist, Girlfriend of Azurodin,
Plain shirts! Just plain t-shirts! In your basic colors; white, black, grey. I'm a simple man!
Plain shirts! Just plain t-shirts! In your basic colors; white, black, grey. I'm a simple man!
breathe deep, seek peace
----
16iin90_th.gif1z5pw7b_th.gifcourier_pearl.gif
[quote name="wittykitsune" date="2018-11-22 20:44:27" ] fruit hat [/quote] :)
wittykitsune wrote on 2018-11-22 20:44:27:
fruit hat
:)
More weapons? Especially for dragons like Wildclaws to hold in their hands...
More weapons? Especially for dragons like Wildclaws to hold in their hands...
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Eorum Fabulas (Lore shop)
• Feel free to PM me about anything.
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Collars very similar to dog ones, Kneph needs one. A chain that hangs off of it could also be nice.

Fancy loincloth sashes and drapes, Kars deserves more fancy apparel that doesn't just go around his waist. I'm sad that we don't have more sashes.
Also, more types of manes, something shorter this time? Around the same length of the gladiator headdresses or a bit longer, with some braids too!!! I need a Violet one pls

And lastly, more apparel inspired by 1001 Arabian Nights. Something Aladdin-esque, the Sandwastes set is seriously incomplete!
Collars very similar to dog ones, Kneph needs one. A chain that hangs off of it could also be nice.

Fancy loincloth sashes and drapes, Kars deserves more fancy apparel that doesn't just go around his waist. I'm sad that we don't have more sashes.
Also, more types of manes, something shorter this time? Around the same length of the gladiator headdresses or a bit longer, with some braids too!!! I need a Violet one pls

And lastly, more apparel inspired by 1001 Arabian Nights. Something Aladdin-esque, the Sandwastes set is seriously incomplete!
IpxKv64.pngnuJliTX.pngBEga8iE.pngmsAUHDi.png
Can I get some suspenders??? please??? and luxurious fur (and scale) coats? More shirts in general? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/dc/d0/99dcd0014a2a1fa84c6dd762887cf245.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.therpf.com/forums/attachments/harry_coat_1-png.175909/.png[/img]
Can I get some suspenders??? please??? and luxurious fur (and scale) coats?
More shirts in general?
99dcd0014a2a1fa84c6dd762887cf245.jpg

.png
esISD1t.png -Scheming & Plotting
-+2h FR Time
-Wants more Beastclan lore
-This plant shot my wife
Contact lenses.

If you want a dragon with multicolored eyes, for example, just slap some contact lenses on and BOOM!

Lots of color variations would be cool. (Maybe rainbow? :P)

Not sure how hard it'd be to make them, but still a pretty interesting idea.
Contact lenses.

If you want a dragon with multicolored eyes, for example, just slap some contact lenses on and BOOM!

Lots of color variations would be cool. (Maybe rainbow? :P)

Not sure how hard it'd be to make them, but still a pretty interesting idea.
dQUNkY4.png
I'd love to see more fancy apparel!
Tailcoats/Twintailed tuxedos
Cravats
European scarfs
Y'know, Victorian Era dresses?
I'd love to see more fancy apparel!
Tailcoats/Twintailed tuxedos
Cravats
European scarfs
Y'know, Victorian Era dresses?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I think a messy version of the lab coats would be very fitting for an avid alchemist.
I think a messy version of the lab coats would be very fitting for an avid alchemist.
Mn5ACae.png Dinoclaire101.png
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 525 526