Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217
@EisenDragoon
Wow, all of your skins are gorgeous! In particular I love the Stormcatcher's Sharks skin, would it be possible for me to order a custom one? Would I provide the blueprints up-front or only just when the skin is being submitted? *new to all this skin business*
@EisenDragoon
Wow, all of your skins are gorgeous! In particular I love the Stormcatcher's Sharks skin, would it be possible for me to order a custom one? Would I provide the blueprints up-front or only just when the skin is being submitted? *new to all this skin business*
@Takora I can definitely put you down on an interest list! After a few days or when I'm ready to order I'll let everyone know what the final pre-order price is. If I earn enough by then I'd like to order 5 copies, but I'd probably only do so if I can get two people to pre-order. Otherwise I might go for a two pack, which might boost the price a little.

@snowii Yes, you can definitely order a custom one! I prefer that the blueprint be sent before, since otherwise I have to pay for it out of my own pocket, but custom colored skins are finished within a day unless it takes us a while to agree on the appearance.
@Takora I can definitely put you down on an interest list! After a few days or when I'm ready to order I'll let everyone know what the final pre-order price is. If I earn enough by then I'd like to order 5 copies, but I'd probably only do so if I can get two people to pre-order. Otherwise I might go for a two pack, which might boost the price a little.

@snowii Yes, you can definitely order a custom one! I prefer that the blueprint be sent before, since otherwise I have to pay for it out of my own pocket, but custom colored skins are finished within a day unless it takes us a while to agree on the appearance.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon
Thank you! I'll be sure to have it ready for when you ask for it :) Do I pay up-front, or after the PSD is done and I've looked at it, or after the whole process?

For the custom then, I suppose I'd like the armor colours to be dark muted purple, close to black but not quite, akin to the Shadow tone on this site. The frame colour could be a darker black, though perhaps with a hint of red, or not, depending on which looks better with the glow colour, which I'd like to be a shade of red, preferrably bright-ish, but not too bright, I suppose whatever looks best with the other colours ^_^
@EisenDragoon
Thank you! I'll be sure to have it ready for when you ask for it :) Do I pay up-front, or after the PSD is done and I've looked at it, or after the whole process?

For the custom then, I suppose I'd like the armor colours to be dark muted purple, close to black but not quite, akin to the Shadow tone on this site. The frame colour could be a darker black, though perhaps with a hint of red, or not, depending on which looks better with the glow colour, which I'd like to be a shade of red, preferrably bright-ish, but not too bright, I suppose whatever looks best with the other colours ^_^
@snowii I'll get right on that and drop you a message when I have something to show! For pre-payments, you can pay before you receive the skin or after. If you pay after the version of the skin you see will have a faint watermark. Orders paid for up front will not have this watermark on their preview (and of course, the watermark will not be in the uploaded version!)

Just as a note to everyone it can take anywhere between 3-8 days to receive custom skins from Staff. Even if I submit them in a timely manner there may be a wait to receive them. This part is outside of my control, though. It just depends on how busy they are (and can someone please buy them a round of donuts and coffee for the site loading smoothly at 4pm!)
@snowii I'll get right on that and drop you a message when I have something to show! For pre-payments, you can pay before you receive the skin or after. If you pay after the version of the skin you see will have a faint watermark. Orders paid for up front will not have this watermark on their preview (and of course, the watermark will not be in the uploaded version!)

Just as a note to everyone it can take anywhere between 3-8 days to receive custom skins from Staff. Even if I submit them in a timely manner there may be a wait to receive them. This part is outside of my control, though. It just depends on how busy they are (and can someone please buy them a round of donuts and coffee for the site loading smoothly at 4pm!)
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon
Okay, well in that case I may as well pre-pay as I may be busy next week and I wouldn't want to keep you waiting on your payment after ^_^; 50,000 treasure for the custom skin? And of course I'll send the blueprint over when you need me to :)
@EisenDragoon
Okay, well in that case I may as well pre-pay as I may be busy next week and I wouldn't want to keep you waiting on your payment after ^_^; 50,000 treasure for the custom skin? And of course I'll send the blueprint over when you need me to :)
@Snowii Yes, that's correct!
@Snowii Yes, that's correct!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon - AMAZING. I'd love to pre-order a red Iron Dragon skin! :D
Paying with treasure, should I send right now?
@EisenDragoon - AMAZING. I'd love to pre-order a red Iron Dragon skin! :D
Paying with treasure, should I send right now?
tumblr_ocdn95b5fg1us53xfo2_500_by_foxtrot_2_2-db3usoz.png
@Eido @Takora Just letting everyone know: Pre-orders for the Iron Dragons are opening now. [b]Price:[/b] 800 Gems or 115,000 Treasure [b]Notes:[/b] The Iron Dragons (red version) will be limited to a maximum 10 copies. After that the red version will be unavailable for any future orders! If you'd like to pre-order please send me a message with the funds now. I will give the pre-order 5 days to give everyone a chance to save up the funds. At the end of those 5 days I'll place an order for the custom skin on-site and will send out everyone's copy once the staff has approved it. [b][i]Minor color adjustments may need to be made depending on staff discretion[/i][/b]. This is outside of my control but I will do everything I can to ensure that the aesthetic is maintained. The current price is for pre-orders only. After pre-orders have been closed any extra copies will be sold at a higher price. [b][u]Alternate Versions:[/u][/b] I also don't want to give anyone buyers remorse! There is a chance that two alternate colors will be made and these will [b]not[/b] be limited [i](you can also order custom colors at any time)[/i]. I am definitely making the blue, but am undecided on the green. Any interest for it? [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/90aaf041357a344a68bef59a5a791d76/tumblr_mryfdjlxXL1szdt87o2_400.png[/img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/5e3f93cf8339c8ae8c5b9ed6f8ec1f35/tumblr_mryfdjlxXL1szdt87o1_400.png[/img] [b][u]Re: Other Skin Orders:[/u][/b] The custom skins that have bee ordered within the last couple of days have been sent to me! I am being rushed out the door to do my weekly grocery shopping (can't make my ride wait!) so I will send them out later tonight.
@Eido @Takora

Just letting everyone know: Pre-orders for the Iron Dragons are opening now.
Price: 800 Gems or 115,000 Treasure

Notes:
The Iron Dragons (red version) will be limited to a maximum 10 copies. After that the red version will be unavailable for any future orders!

If you'd like to pre-order please send me a message with the funds now. I will give the pre-order 5 days to give everyone a chance to save up the funds. At the end of those 5 days I'll place an order for the custom skin on-site and will send out everyone's copy once the staff has approved it. Minor color adjustments may need to be made depending on staff discretion. This is outside of my control but I will do everything I can to ensure that the aesthetic is maintained.

The current price is for pre-orders only. After pre-orders have been closed any extra copies will be sold at a higher price.

Alternate Versions:

I also don't want to give anyone buyers remorse! There is a chance that two alternate colors will be made and these will not be limited (you can also order custom colors at any time). I am definitely making the blue, but am undecided on the green. Any interest for it?

tumblr_mryfdjlxXL1szdt87o2_400.png
tumblr_mryfdjlxXL1szdt87o1_400.png

Re: Other Skin Orders:

The custom skins that have bee ordered within the last couple of days have been sent to me! I am being rushed out the door to do my weekly grocery shopping (can't make my ride wait!) so I will send them out later tonight.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon Ooh, I want that red one so. Bad. So bad. I'll have the money in a couple days, gotta go play SS!
@EisenDragoon Ooh, I want that red one so. Bad. So bad. I'll have the money in a couple days, gotta go play SS!
359lt1f.png
@EisenDragoon
I will get Gems later that day (still at work) so I hope it is okay if I reserve the following:

Iron dragon:
Red Version
Blue Version
Custom Color

That would make 2100 in sum or?
@EisenDragoon
I will get Gems later that day (still at work) so I hope it is okay if I reserve the following:

Iron dragon:
Red Version
Blue Version
Custom Color

That would make 2100 in sum or?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217