Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217
OH GOD EVERYBODY
I didn't get any pings until Vhale's post. These inquires are probably long dead, I'm sooo sorry about that. If anyone is still interested just let me know. If it has been way too long I certainly understand!

@Takora If you're still interested in the Fall of Pompeii, yes, you can absolutely get one.

@Zrcalo The robotic skins that is based off of are sold out. To get one you'd have to order a custom color of it (and provide the blueprint for ordering)

@Vhale Yes, I am definitely up for custom color orders. You would need to provide the blueprint for ordering it. The colors are: Glow colors, armor colors (blue parts), and frame color (black parts).

Also I realize my first post images are broken -- I'll try to have this amended soon.
OH GOD EVERYBODY
I didn't get any pings until Vhale's post. These inquires are probably long dead, I'm sooo sorry about that. If anyone is still interested just let me know. If it has been way too long I certainly understand!

@Takora If you're still interested in the Fall of Pompeii, yes, you can absolutely get one.

@Zrcalo The robotic skins that is based off of are sold out. To get one you'd have to order a custom color of it (and provide the blueprint for ordering)

@Vhale Yes, I am definitely up for custom color orders. You would need to provide the blueprint for ordering it. The colors are: Glow colors, armor colors (blue parts), and frame color (black parts).

Also I realize my first post images are broken -- I'll try to have this amended soon.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
If I were to provide a 10 copy blueprint, would I get all ten copies or would we split the price and the copies?

@Tzafrir
If I were to provide a 10 copy blueprint, would I get all ten copies or would we split the price and the copies?

@Tzafrir
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@Zrcalo , If you order a custom color, you would get all 10 blueprints.
@Zrcalo , If you order a custom color, you would get all 10 blueprints.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@tzafrir

okay cool. I'll work towards that then. thanks!
@tzafrir

okay cool. I'll work towards that then. thanks!
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@Tzafrir
Ahaha my lord and I thought you did not want to talk to me. xD

Yes I am still interested in a Fall of Pompeii skin and also a custom color variation of the Stormcatcher's Sharks skin.

Glow colors: Azure blue
Armor colors: Copper
and frame color: Gold

I have no idea if the color combo looks good so it is also possible to do a few tweaks later if it looks too horrid?
@Tzafrir
Ahaha my lord and I thought you did not want to talk to me. xD

Yes I am still interested in a Fall of Pompeii skin and also a custom color variation of the Stormcatcher's Sharks skin.

Glow colors: Azure blue
Armor colors: Copper
and frame color: Gold

I have no idea if the color combo looks good so it is also possible to do a few tweaks later if it looks too horrid?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Free bump for incredible robot skins oh man
Free bump for incredible robot skins oh man
tumblr_npmazgi4qI1seus1eo1_250.gifd6c7c53e28caab789d7b45da2fd12ebb2996d6a5.pngtumblr_npmazgi4qI1seus1eo2_250.gif
@Tzafrir
/Squee!

Glow colors: Pale/Bright Cyan, Approximately #8ed9ed or Pantone 636
Armor colors: Winey Purple. Approximately #542944 or Pantone 5115
and frame color: Black, Probably close to the original or slightly more neutral

I'm probably more general on color than that looks, but I work in the print industry so I'm OCD about trying to be specific on them. Your call if you think they are too desaturated to work right. I shall send the blueprint and treasure at once! Skydancer release bedamned! Some things are important :D

And no, I certainly don't mind if you sell the variant you come up with in your shop.

/steals Zrcalo's rainbow cuppycakes
@Tzafrir
/Squee!

Glow colors: Pale/Bright Cyan, Approximately #8ed9ed or Pantone 636
Armor colors: Winey Purple. Approximately #542944 or Pantone 5115
and frame color: Black, Probably close to the original or slightly more neutral

I'm probably more general on color than that looks, but I work in the print industry so I'm OCD about trying to be specific on them. Your call if you think they are too desaturated to work right. I shall send the blueprint and treasure at once! Skydancer release bedamned! Some things are important :D

And no, I certainly don't mind if you sell the variant you come up with in your shop.

/steals Zrcalo's rainbow cuppycakes
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
@Takora I am more than glad to retool color schemes as many times as necessary. Colors are an easy adjustment so don't be afraid to let me know if something looks off! I'll shoot you a PM momentarily with an example of your first color choice.

@Alisdaire eee thank you! It makes me ecstatic that people adore my skins so much.

@Vhale I'll be responding to your message in just a moment with an example! No worries about specific hex codes, it actually helps a lot since everyone has a different idea of how specific colors are.

Thank you everyone for the interest in my skins!
@Takora I am more than glad to retool color schemes as many times as necessary. Colors are an easy adjustment so don't be afraid to let me know if something looks off! I'll shoot you a PM momentarily with an example of your first color choice.

@Alisdaire eee thank you! It makes me ecstatic that people adore my skins so much.

@Vhale I'll be responding to your message in just a moment with an example! No worries about specific hex codes, it actually helps a lot since everyone has a different idea of how specific colors are.

Thank you everyone for the interest in my skins!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
All of my recent custom orders are still pending approval from the site staff. I hope to hear back from them soon! Everyone will be notified when their skins are in. Until then I'm working on a new robotic skin for female Pearl Catchers. This would feature a black and red color scheme. If there is enough interest I may be open to taking pre-orders for a cheaper price, but expect to otherwise have enough funds to order a single copy within a week. Pre-order prices would be 800 gems or the Treasure equivalent. [b]This skin is [i]subject to change[/i].[/b] While I will try to avoid making drastic changes it may need lightened or altered to be approved by staff! [img]http://i.imgur.com/npHeCA3.png[/img]
All of my recent custom orders are still pending approval from the site staff. I hope to hear back from them soon! Everyone will be notified when their skins are in.

Until then I'm working on a new robotic skin for female Pearl Catchers. This would feature a black and red color scheme. If there is enough interest I may be open to taking pre-orders for a cheaper price, but expect to otherwise have enough funds to order a single copy within a week. Pre-order prices would be 800 gems or the Treasure equivalent.

This skin is subject to change. While I will try to avoid making drastic changes it may need lightened or altered to be approved by staff!

npHeCA3.png
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon
I need this skin. Like I NEED IT. Please put me on the interest list. xD
@EisenDragoon
I need this skin. Like I NEED IT. Please put me on the interest list. xD
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217