Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 216 217
@GoredGuar the only Iron Dragons that'll be sold from the final slots will be 1,500 gems or the treasure equivalent (currently valuing gems at 145 treasure per). Two will be sold at this price and won't require the blueprint to purchase.

If you wanted a custom color that is just as well! The figures you provided would make a pink one, correct?
@GoredGuar the only Iron Dragons that'll be sold from the final slots will be 1,500 gems or the treasure equivalent (currently valuing gems at 145 treasure per). Two will be sold at this price and won't require the blueprint to purchase.

If you wanted a custom color that is just as well! The figures you provided would make a pink one, correct?
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon yes, a sort of mild red-tinged pink. If I was to buy a custom colour, would it be 70k or would I need to provide a blueprint as well?
@EisenDragoon yes, a sort of mild red-tinged pink. If I was to buy a custom colour, would it be 70k or would I need to provide a blueprint as well?
@GoredGuar Custom colors are 70k for the commission and must provide a blue print (since otherwise I'd be paying more for the blueprint than I'd get for the commission). The Pre-Made colors do not require blueprints as long as supplies last. After they sell out they'll also require blueprints to order extra copies of.
@GoredGuar Custom colors are 70k for the commission and must provide a blue print (since otherwise I'd be paying more for the blueprint than I'd get for the commission). The Pre-Made colors do not require blueprints as long as supplies last. After they sell out they'll also require blueprints to order extra copies of.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon Awesome, I thought that was probably the case, thanks for letting me know :)

I've entered the flameforger's festival skin contest, so I'll wait to see if I (by any small bizarre chance) win anything first (as the winners get blueprints) otherwise I'll have to buy a blueprint - there isn't a limited edition of alternate colours sold, is there?
@EisenDragoon Awesome, I thought that was probably the case, thanks for letting me know :)

I've entered the flameforger's festival skin contest, so I'll wait to see if I (by any small bizarre chance) win anything first (as the winners get blueprints) otherwise I'll have to buy a blueprint - there isn't a limited edition of alternate colours sold, is there?
@GoredGuar The only limited edition color is The Iron Dragons, which are black and red. I will likely not accept any recolors that I feel are too close to them in appearance, but the pink-ish one you are interested in is fine. There is no limit to the number of custom colors that can be ordered, so long as they're different from the ones I already have.

I wish you all the luck with the contest!
@GoredGuar The only limited edition color is The Iron Dragons, which are black and red. I will likely not accept any recolors that I feel are too close to them in appearance, but the pink-ish one you are interested in is fine. There is no limit to the number of custom colors that can be ordered, so long as they're different from the ones I already have.

I wish you all the luck with the contest!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon
There's still a pre-order slot for Lionel Guards right? I know I'm still waiting on the custom skin, but aah this one is so gorgeous too. Would this be 800 gems in this case?
@EisenDragoon
There's still a pre-order slot for Lionel Guards right? I know I'm still waiting on the custom skin, but aah this one is so gorgeous too. Would this be 800 gems in this case?
@snowii Yep, there is still a slot open for the Lionel Guards and they are 800 gems each at the moment. Your custom order is still pending approval by staff as well, but I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them!
@snowii Yep, there is still a slot open for the Lionel Guards and they are 800 gems each at the moment. Your custom order is still pending approval by staff as well, but I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon
Okay well I'll send the funds over now in that case :) I can imagine they're quite busy, but I'm sure they'll get around it it soon.
@EisenDragoon
Okay well I'll send the funds over now in that case :) I can imagine they're quite busy, but I'm sure they'll get around it it soon.
@snowii excellent! In that case the Lionel Guards are being shipped off the staff as we speak! Hopefully I'll hear back from them within a few days. Everyone's skins will be sent out as soon as they're in my possession! [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/5e3f93cf8339c8ae8c5b9ed6f8ec1f35/tumblr_mryfdjlxXL1szdt87o1_400.png[/img] The final color version, titled "Digital Steel" is going up for Pre-Order today. Unfortunately since this skin will only be seeing 5 copies initially I can't afford to offer the special pre-order price on it. Those that are interested in ordering will have to pay the full price of 1,400 gems or the equivalent. This price does not require a blue-print, that is provided by me for the first two orders. [b]Please Note:[/b] This does not mean that Digital Steel is a limited skin. You are always free to order it afterwards, but after the first 5 copies buyers will be required to provide the blue print since I'll no longer have them.
@snowii excellent! In that case the Lionel Guards are being shipped off the staff as we speak! Hopefully I'll hear back from them within a few days. Everyone's skins will be sent out as soon as they're in my possession!

tumblr_mryfdjlxXL1szdt87o1_400.png

The final color version, titled "Digital Steel" is going up for Pre-Order today. Unfortunately since this skin will only be seeing 5 copies initially I can't afford to offer the special pre-order price on it. Those that are interested in ordering will have to pay the full price of 1,400 gems or the equivalent. This price does not require a blue-print, that is provided by me for the first two orders.

Please Note: This does not mean that Digital Steel is a limited skin. You are always free to order it afterwards, but after the first 5 copies buyers will be required to provide the blue print since I'll no longer have them.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon - Oh my. These are gorgeous. The digital steel. I would like to pre-order one. May I send you the gems for it?
@EisenDragoon - Oh my. These are gorgeous. The digital steel. I would like to pre-order one. May I send you the gems for it?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 216 217