Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217
@EisenDragoon

I'm interested in a copy of Protective Mother, but for some reason it isn't on the spreadsheet. Could I be pinged if it restocks? Thank you!
@EisenDragoon

I'm interested in a copy of Protective Mother, but for some reason it isn't on the spreadsheet. Could I be pinged if it restocks? Thank you!
riVr93C.png
@EisenDragoon Do you have anymore Skin: Festival of the Undead? [item=Skin: Festival of the Undead]
@EisenDragoon

Do you have anymore Skin: Festival of the Undead?

Skin: Festival of the Undead
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
@EisenDragoon Would you happen to have any more of Accent: Iri Feathers (green and blue) for WC F? I've been looking for it forever! I am willing to pay extra for a reprint!
@EisenDragoon Would you happen to have any more of Accent: Iri Feathers (green and blue) for WC F? I've been looking for it forever! I am willing to pay extra for a reprint!
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
@Eisendragoon

I saw the Laohu Fu + Yin Hu Fu skins and fell immediately in love. If ya don't plan to restock them, pls take my gems for a reprint I need them both like air haha!
@Eisendragoon

I saw the Laohu Fu + Yin Hu Fu skins and fell immediately in love. If ya don't plan to restock them, pls take my gems for a reprint I need them both like air haha!
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
Can I buy or get slots for for Skin: Laohu Fu and Skin: Yin Hu Fu?

Can I buy or get slots for for Skin: Laohu Fu and Skin: Yin Hu Fu?

Get this accent here!
@Eisendragoon
Can I get a slot for Laohu Fu and Yin Hu Fu? :D
@Eisendragoon
Can I get a slot for Laohu Fu and Yin Hu Fu? :D
@Eisendragoon
Is this forum is still open?
@Eisendragoon
Is this forum is still open?
Hey guys! As usual, life has been crazy busy, and I've not had time to keep up with Flight Rising. I figured I'd drop by here for the holidays and restock some of my old skins. Only pinging for people who made specific requests here in the thread (due to a tight schedule), but a ton of skins and accents have been dumped into the AH, so if there's something in particular you're interested in, check it out. If you were pinged here and no longer want the skin, no hard feelings at all! I know its been forever. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639992/63999184_350.png[/img] [Skin=42214] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Iridescent+Python&collapse=1][img]https://i.imgur.com/RMq6ng9.png[/img][/url] [b]Iridescent Python[/b] It seems that before I had to take my leave, I forgot I had submitted a new for-fun skin project for approval, which never got listed on this thread. So, here it is now! The Iridescent Python, for Spiral Males. Something I made more for my own love of shiny things. You can find it on the AH for 880,000 Treasure or 800 Gems. [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img] [b]Answers To Asked Questions:[/b] [i]* Pings not included since these were asked forever ago.[/i] The Emperor of Chaos skin was a custom commission and is not publicly available. I no longer take custom commissions, but will consider making more 9-tails skins in the future, if I find the time to rejoin the skin-making game! [img]https://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img] [b]Restock Requests:[/b] I've thrown a TON of my skins back up on the AH for auto buy. I've left one copy for everyone on the below list that requested one. If the AH ones are gone by the time you see this notification, message me and I'll send you a copy. If you're no longer interested, that's perfectly fine~! @Barrdwing Protective Mother @Foa Festival of the Undead @Earwyrm Iri Feathers @Conductors @PrismDragonfly @penguinpark Laohu Fu and Yin Hu Fu
Hey guys! As usual, life has been crazy busy, and I've not had time to keep up with Flight Rising. I figured I'd drop by here for the holidays and restock some of my old skins. Only pinging for people who made specific requests here in the thread (due to a tight schedule), but a ton of skins and accents have been dumped into the AH, so if there's something in particular you're interested in, check it out.

If you were pinged here and no longer want the skin, no hard feelings at all! I know its been forever.
63999184_350.png

RMq6ng9.png
Iridescent Python
It seems that before I had to take my leave, I forgot I had submitted a new for-fun skin project for approval, which never got listed on this thread. So, here it is now! The Iridescent Python, for Spiral Males. Something I made more for my own love of shiny things. You can find it on the AH for 880,000 Treasure or 800 Gems.
595bwIn.png

Answers To Asked Questions:
* Pings not included since these were asked forever ago.

The Emperor of Chaos skin was a custom commission and is not publicly available.

I no longer take custom commissions, but will consider making more 9-tails skins in the future, if I find the time to rejoin the skin-making game!

595bwIn.png

Restock Requests: I've thrown a TON of my skins back up on the AH for auto buy. I've left one copy for everyone on the below list that requested one. If the AH ones are gone by the time you see this notification, message me and I'll send you a copy. If you're no longer interested, that's perfectly fine~!

@Barrdwing Protective Mother
@Foa Festival of the Undead
@Earwyrm Iri Feathers
@Conductors @PrismDragonfly @penguinpark Laohu Fu and Yin Hu Fu
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon

You have just made my DAY! Snagged a copy of Protective Mother off the AH, and a copy of Tiger Galaxy, but now I'm out of treasure. Would you be willing to list a copy of Yeoya's Galaxy for gems, by any chance?

@EisenDragoon

You have just made my DAY! Snagged a copy of Protective Mother off the AH, and a copy of Tiger Galaxy, but now I'm out of treasure. Would you be willing to list a copy of Yeoya's Galaxy for gems, by any chance?

riVr93C.png
@EisenDragoon

hi! can i get gems PA for these two below accents? i only see them up as treasure listings. thank you!

@EisenDragoon

hi! can i get gems PA for these two below accents? i only see them up as treasure listings. thank you!

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217