Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017 Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@cupa

1) YEEE. HALO LOOKS SO GOOD.

2) aww, tnx tol. :D
@cupa

1) YEEE. HALO LOOKS SO GOOD.

2) aww, tnx tol. :D
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige

Heh no problem!

I'm glad you like my accent!
@KallyPaige

Heh no problem!

I'm glad you like my accent!
@desnik
I am... extremely jealous and amazed at how awesome that Sunclad skincent looks. Reflective armor has alllllways been the bane of my existence. I really hope it gets chosen or printed at some point. It's amazing. I am a little worried that the edge of her chin doesn't show through enough? Dark outlines and all that stupid stuff.. But otherwise it's a wonderful show of detail and I love love love it! Definitely my favorite so far just for that level of work. :D
@desnik
I am... extremely jealous and amazed at how awesome that Sunclad skincent looks. Reflective armor has alllllways been the bane of my existence. I really hope it gets chosen or printed at some point. It's amazing. I am a little worried that the edge of her chin doesn't show through enough? Dark outlines and all that stupid stuff.. But otherwise it's a wonderful show of detail and I love love love it! Definitely my favorite so far just for that level of work. :D
1aEvf03.png
Can I just say that I'd really like to see more skincents that utilize the dragon's color underneath in more creative ways? Like, instead of making a gilded design that's a thin gold line all over the dragon, make bulky gold pieces with the thin line erased out, so that the dragon's color would be shown through it?

I feel like a lot of skins and accents make lots of dragons look the same because so much of the dragon is covered and there's nothing that stands out from the dragon itself. Skincents are a good alternative, but I still think there could me more done with that idea. (I plan to poke around with this idea myself at some point, but I haven't finished any skins/accents in time for any holidays recently)
Can I just say that I'd really like to see more skincents that utilize the dragon's color underneath in more creative ways? Like, instead of making a gilded design that's a thin gold line all over the dragon, make bulky gold pieces with the thin line erased out, so that the dragon's color would be shown through it?

I feel like a lot of skins and accents make lots of dragons look the same because so much of the dragon is covered and there's nothing that stands out from the dragon itself. Skincents are a good alternative, but I still think there could me more done with that idea. (I plan to poke around with this idea myself at some point, but I haven't finished any skins/accents in time for any holidays recently)
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth thank you! I'll update it when I'm feeling less tired.

PoisonedPaper's Veined Marble does something like what you're suggesting:

The dragon's genes change the vein colors in the rock.
@razrroth thank you! I'll update it when I'm feeling less tired.

PoisonedPaper's Veined Marble does something like what you're suggesting:

The dragon's genes change the vein colors in the rock.
@desnik
Oh does it? I don't think I got one, as I have no bogsneaks to test it on, so I couldn't tell. Darn. :c

But that's definitely the stuff I'm talking about. c:
@desnik
Oh does it? I don't think I got one, as I have no bogsneaks to test it on, so I couldn't tell. Darn. :c

But that's definitely the stuff I'm talking about. c:
1aEvf03.png
@rexrapto I like your submission, but you need to remove the base and resize it to 750x750 for it to be a valid entry
@rexrapto I like your submission, but you need to remove the base and resize it to 750x750 for it to be a valid entry
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Desnik

I am in awe of your entry wowowow
@Desnik

I am in awe of your entry wowowow
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Kumatora - If Sun Spots doesn't get chosen (and it should!), please ping me if you'll ever be printing it - it's gorgeous!
@Kumatora - If Sun Spots doesn't get chosen (and it should!), please ping me if you'll ever be printing it - it's gorgeous!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 AAA Thank you!! I'm glad you like it that much! And yeah, I'll print it if it's not chosen, and if enough people show interest! :>
@heartcrusher1 AAA Thank you!! I'm glad you like it that much! And yeah, I'll print it if it's not chosen, and if enough people show interest! :>
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27