Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood, Sweat, and Tears (WOF CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
YEET. Jade mountain setting. Character template:

Name:
Backstory:
Personality:
Appearance:

Our protagonist is..... Frostwatcher

Name: Frost watcher
Clan/flight thinginy: Icewing
Backstory:Royal, 1st circle
Personality: Snobby, and occasionally rude, but can be nice to close friends.
Appearance: Bluish-white torso, What looks like. A lot of icicle-looking spikes run down her spine. A strange pattern under her wings. (This is important for lore later. Lets just say she’s a... crossbreed.)

YEAHHHHHHH (By the way, Frost is pan {Like ME!!!!} and if you dont support LGBTQ+.... GET THE F OUT.)

Also, there is a swear jar. 1kt in the swear jar per offense. (Aka split between all of us)

Ummmm. Check out my lore k bye.
YEET. Jade mountain setting. Character template:

Name:
Backstory:
Personality:
Appearance:

Our protagonist is..... Frostwatcher

Name: Frost watcher
Clan/flight thinginy: Icewing
Backstory:Royal, 1st circle
Personality: Snobby, and occasionally rude, but can be nice to close friends.
Appearance: Bluish-white torso, What looks like. A lot of icicle-looking spikes run down her spine. A strange pattern under her wings. (This is important for lore later. Lets just say she’s a... crossbreed.)

YEAHHHHHHH (By the way, Frost is pan {Like ME!!!!} and if you dont support LGBTQ+.... GET THE F OUT.)

Also, there is a swear jar. 1kt in the swear jar per offense. (Aka split between all of us)

Ummmm. Check out my lore k bye.
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url
Bump
Bump
Lore
+2 FR time
hello, I would like to join this. Could I make an animus or prophecy dragon?
@puppyzrule
hello, I would like to join this. Could I make an animus or prophecy dragon?
@puppyzrule
Name: Dreamweaver

Tribe: Nightwing

Backstory: Dream was a street urchin, abandoned by both her parents due to being the product of a one-night stand. She grew up in Rainwing territory, her egg having been simply dropped off in the communal hatchery. The young Nightwing's intellect has been displayed many times throughout her youth, excelling in most studies presented to her in schooling, although she has shown to struggle with most mathematics. Dreamweaver has shown to display a highly adaptable personality, and she finds herself in touch with many social groups. Jade Mountain Academy selected her as to set a good example for students, especially that your background doesn't control your future or how you act. The Academy also added her to the roster for her too good to be true mind and social skills. Too good to be true.

Personality: Dreamweaver fakes it till she makes it, doing almost anything to save face. She is clever and highly adaptable, a pathological lair in training it seems. She is polite and quiet until provoked, or until something catches her attention. Dream does have an energetic streak, her mind races a million miles a minute, and she tends to overthink things. The Nightwing is still young, and she is influenced by her peers somewhat heavily. She is snake-like in nature, and subconsciously will change her mannerisms to fit in better with her current social situation. Dreamweaver is aware of this, as of most of her traits, and it causes her to doubt her actuality. However, she is good at repressing emotions and internalizing problems, so most do not even know that she struggles with such internal conflicts.

Appearance: Dreamweaver is a vibrantly colored Nightwing, her scales a mixture of royal purple, azure, and midnight blue. Her eyes are mint green, with speckles of emerald green dancing around her iris. Dream is an unnaturally small Nightwing, her growth being stunted due to malnutrition.
Name: Dreamweaver

Backstory: Dream was a street urchin, abandoned by both her parents due to being the product of a one-night stand. She grew up in Rainwing territory, her egg having been simply dropped off in the communal hatchery. The young Nightwing's intellect has been displayed many times throughout her youth, excelling in most studies presented to her in schooling, although she has shown to struggle with most mathematics. Dreamweaver has shown to display a highly adaptable personality, and she finds herself in touch with many social groups. Jade Mountain Academy selected her as to set a good example for students, especially that your background doesn't control your future or how you act. The Academy also added her to the roster for her too good to be true mind and social skills. Too good to be true.

Personality: Dreamweaver fakes it till she makes it, doing almost anything to save face. She is clever and highly adaptable, a pathological lair in training it seems. She is polite and quiet until provoked, or until something catches her attention. Dream does have an energetic streak, her mind races a million miles a minute, and she tends to overthink things. The Nightwing is still young, and she is influenced by her peers somewhat heavily. She is snake-like in nature, and subconsciously will change her mannerisms to fit in better with her current social situation. Dreamweaver is aware of this, as of most of her traits, and it causes her to doubt her actuality. However, she is good at repressing emotions and internalizing problems, so most do not even know that she struggles with such internal conflicts.

Appearance: Dreamweaver is a vibrantly colored Nightwing, her scales a mixture of royal purple, azure, and midnight blue. Her eyes are mint green, with speckles of emerald green dancing around her iris. Dream is an unnaturally small Nightwing, her growth being stunted due to malnutrition.
WsNF1Ur.png
@Axolotlboi ACCEPTED *In a matpat game theory voice*

@BluefireDragOn Sure you can join! Ummmm sure a mind reader or animus, because Frost has a secret that gets out at some point, and I needed a way for it to get out. Soo I guess that would be perfect! (If your dragon was a mind reader, she could tell that Frost is a lonely gurl, and figure out her sexuality QUICKLY. {She is scared what people will think of her if they knew she was pan} *Frost is much gay*)
@Axolotlboi ACCEPTED *In a matpat game theory voice*

@BluefireDragOn Sure you can join! Ummmm sure a mind reader or animus, because Frost has a secret that gets out at some point, and I needed a way for it to get out. Soo I guess that would be perfect! (If your dragon was a mind reader, she could tell that Frost is a lonely gurl, and figure out her sexuality QUICKLY. {She is scared what people will think of her if they knew she was pan} *Frost is much gay*)
Lore
+2 FR time
Dreamweaver is ace, so y e e t. Also, I'm pretty sure she'd drive a mind reader to insanity real quick. Her brain doesn't stop for nobody, not even herself.
Dreamweaver is ace, so y e e t. Also, I'm pretty sure she'd drive a mind reader to insanity real quick. Her brain doesn't stop for nobody, not even herself.
WsNF1Ur.png
Well then I've got boi. I went with animus, but could change to a mindreader if it's preferred.

Name: Apotheosis (Theo)
Orientation: Bi

Backstory: Born to two middle class parents, Theo was a rarity. As a child he used his powers with wild abandon until he realized that the people he thought loved him were only using him. When he did, he ran away to jade mountain where he hoped he would be accepted.
Personality: Shy, nervous and optimistic, Theo’s life is governed by fear and not-fear. He is an introvert but wishes that he wasn’t. He doesn’t like having to make decisions, or when dragons are rude to him.
Appearance: A blueish nightwing with more stars under his wings than usual.
Well then I've got boi. I went with animus, but could change to a mindreader if it's preferred.

Name: Apotheosis (Theo)
Orientation: Bi

Backstory: Born to two middle class parents, Theo was a rarity. As a child he used his powers with wild abandon until he realized that the people he thought loved him were only using him. When he did, he ran away to jade mountain where he hoped he would be accepted.
Personality: Shy, nervous and optimistic, Theo’s life is governed by fear and not-fear. He is an introvert but wishes that he wasn’t. He doesn’t like having to make decisions, or when dragons are rude to him.
Appearance: A blueish nightwing with more stars under his wings than usual.
@BluefireDragOn Dont mind! Maybe it was an accident? This is fine everything is fine. Life is totally not going in a downward spiral leading to everyone’s inevitable demise (Oops did I get too real? XD)
@BluefireDragOn Dont mind! Maybe it was an accident? This is fine everything is fine. Life is totally not going in a downward spiral leading to everyone’s inevitable demise (Oops did I get too real? XD)
Lore
+2 FR time
Can I join? If so, I'll post my character in a minute.
Can I join? If so, I'll post my character in a minute.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Prepare for my overpowered assassin character! I have PERMISSION!

Name: Flame (Real original, I know, but I made the character before I read WOF.)

Tribe: Skywing/Nightwing/possibly a bit of Icewing

Personality: Often slightly annoyed, is NOT afraid to use her fire, does what she thinks she should (Often not what OTHERS think she should), morals vary day-to-day, despises high-pitched noise (And noise in general) with a burning passion, absolutely abhors anything cold.

Appearance: Long, lithe body and tail with legs built for running and jumping, small, thin scales with minimal protection (Even on underbelly), golden-yellow eyes, scar running through left one (Still have both eyes), dark red primary color with pitch black along her underbelly and wings, wings have a low aspect ratio designed for speed and maneuverability in the air.

History: Flame was a daughter of an aminus and cursed as an egg to have near-if-not fire proof scales, and the ability to control kinetic energy in the radius of around her wingspan (Double the length of her body). Of course, fire is a volatile element and she tends to...loose control in high-stress situations from the adrenaline and fire whispering into her ears. Especially if she hasn't used her fire in a while. She grew up constantly training so-as-to control her abilities. Flame eventually took on an assassin contract and is now a VERY active and well-known assassin in their community.

Other: Cannot read minds or see the future, but she CAN still breathe fire and it's around as hot as Peril's. Tags her contracts with ragged a X and a roughly vertical line going through the middle. Is used to using Death Stalker code so her thoughts sound like gibberish to any mind-readers.
Prepare for my overpowered assassin character! I have PERMISSION!

Name: Flame (Real original, I know, but I made the character before I read WOF.)

Tribe: Skywing/Nightwing/possibly a bit of Icewing

Personality: Often slightly annoyed, is NOT afraid to use her fire, does what she thinks she should (Often not what OTHERS think she should), morals vary day-to-day, despises high-pitched noise (And noise in general) with a burning passion, absolutely abhors anything cold.

Appearance: Long, lithe body and tail with legs built for running and jumping, small, thin scales with minimal protection (Even on underbelly), golden-yellow eyes, scar running through left one (Still have both eyes), dark red primary color with pitch black along her underbelly and wings, wings have a low aspect ratio designed for speed and maneuverability in the air.

History: Flame was a daughter of an aminus and cursed as an egg to have near-if-not fire proof scales, and the ability to control kinetic energy in the radius of around her wingspan (Double the length of her body). Of course, fire is a volatile element and she tends to...loose control in high-stress situations from the adrenaline and fire whispering into her ears. Especially if she hasn't used her fire in a while. She grew up constantly training so-as-to control her abilities. Flame eventually took on an assassin contract and is now a VERY active and well-known assassin in their community.

Other: Cannot read minds or see the future, but she CAN still breathe fire and it's around as hot as Peril's. Tags her contracts with ragged a X and a roughly vertical line going through the middle. Is used to using Death Stalker code so her thoughts sound like gibberish to any mind-readers.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10