Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reign of Fire (FR RP, Open)
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 241 242
Aurea
She screamed and the world erupted in light. She shattered into a million fractures of light and each one sliced and bit at Blaze and Azar. When Aurea reappeared, she was unscathed and she raced to Ezekial's side. "Ezekial? Stay with me Ezekial, stay with me!" She cast a healing spell and she watched as some of the burns sank back into his skin. His face still had a few scabs, but they would heal. His side was covered in them though, and they wouldn't heal quickly. She let loose a sob and stood, facing Azar and Blaze. "I think its about time this fight ends." She ran forward and clawed viciously at Azar's face. She dug her claws into his eyes and then fipped onto Blaze's back, shredding her wings and tail.
Aurea
She screamed and the world erupted in light. She shattered into a million fractures of light and each one sliced and bit at Blaze and Azar. When Aurea reappeared, she was unscathed and she raced to Ezekial's side. "Ezekial? Stay with me Ezekial, stay with me!" She cast a healing spell and she watched as some of the burns sank back into his skin. His face still had a few scabs, but they would heal. His side was covered in them though, and they wouldn't heal quickly. She let loose a sob and stood, facing Azar and Blaze. "I think its about time this fight ends." She ran forward and clawed viciously at Azar's face. She dug her claws into his eyes and then fipped onto Blaze's back, shredding her wings and tail.
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
*Ezekial*

He growled in pain but refused to move.

*General Blaze*

Blaze rolled, crushing Aurea under her weight while trying to dislodge her. She wiggled enough to return the favor and raked her claws through Aurea's wings then hit her with her own wing.
*Ezekial*

He growled in pain but refused to move.

*General Blaze*

Blaze rolled, crushing Aurea under her weight while trying to dislodge her. She wiggled enough to return the favor and raked her claws through Aurea's wings then hit her with her own wing.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Aurea
She slipped out her healing tonic and drank every drop. Her wings now healed, she cast a strength spell and tugged Blaze down to the ground. Using her rapier, she sliced through tissue and bone and got rid of all Blaze's limbs. She was starting to wear herself out and she said. "I can heal you. But I need you to stop fighting me and listen."
Aurea
She slipped out her healing tonic and drank every drop. Her wings now healed, she cast a strength spell and tugged Blaze down to the ground. Using her rapier, she sliced through tissue and bone and got rid of all Blaze's limbs. She was starting to wear herself out and she said. "I can heal you. But I need you to stop fighting me and listen."
l3kRBf2.png
(( @Leyii Winter needs interaction! ))
(( @Leyii Winter needs interaction! ))
l3kRBf2.png
*Blaze*

She glared but stopped, thinking it over. "What do you want rebel?" She tilted her head but still held a hostile look.
*Blaze*

She glared but stopped, thinking it over. "What do you want rebel?" She tilted her head but still held a hostile look.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Aurea
"You weren't a Loyalist before. Why did you become one? You should know that no single flight should have total control. We should have peace and equal power. I don't want to fight you. I don't like to. I don't want to kill the Empress either. I want peace between the flights. That's all. Is that really so much to ask?" She tilted her head at Blaze, a sorrowful yet hopeful look on her face.
Aurea
"You weren't a Loyalist before. Why did you become one? You should know that no single flight should have total control. We should have peace and equal power. I don't want to fight you. I don't like to. I don't want to kill the Empress either. I want peace between the flights. That's all. Is that really so much to ask?" She tilted her head at Blaze, a sorrowful yet hopeful look on her face.
l3kRBf2.png
“You know there will never be peace until the blazing flame has been blown out.” The ancient imperial had stepped out from behind cover. His eyes were wild with an old burning rage, from long ago. He was tense, every rippling muscle, claw, and tooth ready to kill. His icy breath blowing some of the surrounding flames out or away.
“You know there will never be peace until the blazing flame has been blown out.” The ancient imperial had stepped out from behind cover. His eyes were wild with an old burning rage, from long ago. He was tense, every rippling muscle, claw, and tooth ready to kill. His icy breath blowing some of the surrounding flames out or away.
Dawn sighed. "He's alive, but..."

She took out a locket she had slipped in a pocket. "Foolish me desperately searched for a solution for Ignatius to stop, so I came across a book of magic. I thought that a spell in there would work, so I... I cast it. It caused Golden to gain too much magical power, so Ignatius sealed him away."

She passed the locket to Celeste. "In here."

Makora sighed. To others, royalty seemed like the prefect dragons. "Royalty is far from perfect. There's backstabbing and intrigue at every corner."
Dawn sighed. "He's alive, but..."

She took out a locket she had slipped in a pocket. "Foolish me desperately searched for a solution for Ignatius to stop, so I came across a book of magic. I thought that a spell in there would work, so I... I cast it. It caused Golden to gain too much magical power, so Ignatius sealed him away."

She passed the locket to Celeste. "In here."

Makora sighed. To others, royalty seemed like the prefect dragons. "Royalty is far from perfect. There's backstabbing and intrigue at every corner."
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Azar rubbed at his eyes using his claws, noting the blood. Guess I'll have to get that fixed by a healer. He took Ezekial's burns as a chance to chain him up. "I guess you'll have to live with it, lover boy." He taunted. He was careful to not injure Ezekial any more, since Aurea might go ballistic over a simple scratch. Other fire dragons were lined up nearby, ready to assault the two intruders. A healer stepped up, and rubbed a simple ointment onto Ezekial's burns. The cream released a cooling sensation over burnt skin. "You better keep your trap shut," Azar warned, "or you'll have to deal with the Empress' representative."
Antares watched as the blue Skydancer flew off. "Good riddance." He muttered. "I can't believe another dragon would speak to me! Me! The deities' first few children! The lord of the stars!" He was bewildered beyond belief, and flew off to another part of Dragonhome. He still kept the rebels in sight, curious to see what they'd do next.
((@Cloudsong101 interaction))
Kula watched as the fire spread far and wide. And a giant figure puffing out a blizzard. "Is that an Emperor?" She couldn't comprehend the sheer size of the dragon, and how powerful it was. She decided to cast an illusion, just in case it was an aggressive little bum like the rebels.
Azar rubbed at his eyes using his claws, noting the blood. Guess I'll have to get that fixed by a healer. He took Ezekial's burns as a chance to chain him up. "I guess you'll have to live with it, lover boy." He taunted. He was careful to not injure Ezekial any more, since Aurea might go ballistic over a simple scratch. Other fire dragons were lined up nearby, ready to assault the two intruders. A healer stepped up, and rubbed a simple ointment onto Ezekial's burns. The cream released a cooling sensation over burnt skin. "You better keep your trap shut," Azar warned, "or you'll have to deal with the Empress' representative."
Antares watched as the blue Skydancer flew off. "Good riddance." He muttered. "I can't believe another dragon would speak to me! Me! The deities' first few children! The lord of the stars!" He was bewildered beyond belief, and flew off to another part of Dragonhome. He still kept the rebels in sight, curious to see what they'd do next.
((@Cloudsong101 interaction))
Kula watched as the fire spread far and wide. And a giant figure puffing out a blizzard. "Is that an Emperor?" She couldn't comprehend the sheer size of the dragon, and how powerful it was. She decided to cast an illusion, just in case it was an aggressive little bum like the rebels.
"General Warscar!" a messenger called, bursting into Warscar's room.
"What is it?" she snapped. Having just made it back to the Empire after an eventful day, her temper was short.
"A distress signal has been received from General Blaze. General Azar has already left, but with the recent rebel activity, we fear he might need you," the messenger continued.
"Why was I not told earlier?" Warscar snarled, storming out of her room. After receiving a map from the messenger, she took off in General Blaze's direction.

When she arrived, Blaze was already tangled in a vicious fight with another and Azar was dealing with a male Skydancer. She swooped down, prepared to handle any dragon she needed to.
"General Warscar!" a messenger called, bursting into Warscar's room.
"What is it?" she snapped. Having just made it back to the Empire after an eventful day, her temper was short.
"A distress signal has been received from General Blaze. General Azar has already left, but with the recent rebel activity, we fear he might need you," the messenger continued.
"Why was I not told earlier?" Warscar snarled, storming out of her room. After receiving a map from the messenger, she took off in General Blaze's direction.

When she arrived, Blaze was already tangled in a vicious fight with another and Azar was dealing with a male Skydancer. She swooped down, prepared to handle any dragon she needed to.
m59NfS2.png
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 241 242